Support for Israel- DT Note pg 25, 30 (SM updates added) - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

https://x.com/EllaTravelsLove/status/1797938241972429242

Looks like study abroad didn’t really happen ? 🤔🤔

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Oops. People complaining about this thread 🤣🤣. 

I am legally allowed to have freedom of my views and actually only thing against the law is anti semitism btw :). 

Sorry if it bothers people so much - ask terrorist outfit to return the hostages , surrender and there will be peace ! It’s been over 200 days for them to do that. 

And yes. Please ask them to stop using civilians as human shields as well and operating out of schools and hospitals etc. 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. 

every life it’s important. Every hostage ka life that’s been in captivity for over 200 days is important. For the record - I have said this so many times. Don’t want to see any civilians dead on any side. Period. 

Terrorist outfit Hamas (universally accepted as one) needs to be eliminated (thru surrender would be best). 

#bringthemhome. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Oops. People complaining about this thread 🤣🤣. 

I am legally allowed to have freedom of my views and actually only thing against the law is anti semitism btw :). 

Sorry if it bothers people so much - ask terrorist outfit to return the hostages , surrender and there will be peace ! It’s been over 200 days for them to do that. 

And yes. Please ask them to stop using civilians as human shields as well and operating out of schools and hospitals etc. 

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻. 

every life it’s important. Every hostage ka life that’s been in captivity for over 200 days is important. For the record - I have said this so many times. Don’t want to see any civilians dead on any side. Period. 

Terrorist outfit Hamas (universally accepted as one) needs to be eliminated (thru surrender would be best). 

#bringthemhome. 

And one sounds like they have never been to war. smiley4