Arshi Analyzers

Posted: 1 months ago

Thanks a lot. Do keep reading smiley31

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

^^how's the new cover?

Chapter 7

Khushi opened her eyes and found Arnav sleeping next to her. She remembered the events of past night and her fingers traced a path across his cheek. She knew she was always in love with him, she was angry, disappointed, and she couldn't forgive him. She was so close to run away that day, that day when her father was supposedly getting her married forcefully to someone. She didn’t know who that someone was, and her world came crashing down when she realised it was Arnav who had a deal with him. He spoilt everything, her dreams, her heart, her soul.

As she realised Arnav slumber in his sleep, she quickly got up and marched towards the washroom.

A couple of days later

Happy Birthday Khushi,

Had to leave for an important meeting, will be back with your gift.

Khushi read the note stuck on the fridge and sighed. It was a holiday and Khushi was at home. She woke up to emptiness and realised that Arnav had gone for an early meeting. He even worked on festivals. It didn’t matter to her but she thought he’ll be at home today. He always did, on her every birthday. Not that they celebrated, they just stayed all day together. He would work from home and she would watch a movie or read a book. They were comfortable in silence.

Two hours passed and Khushi was suddenly feeling alone. Perhaps she was used of Arnav being around on her birthday. Feeling bored, she decided to do some cleaning.

She opened her cupboard and took out all the items to keep them properly again. After she was done, she thought of cleaning Arnav’s too. Hesitantly, she pulled his cupboard open.

She was shocked to see it all messy. She shook her head and pulled everything out. While trying to hold all the clothes, she realised a diary was slipping down.

Twenty minutes later, Khushi was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and the diary was kept in front of her.

“Its his personal diary, I should not read,” she said to herself the nth time.

Unable to fight her urge anymore, she finally opened it and stared reading.

She was a year junior and everything to me. It was just impossible for me to even breath without having one glimpse of her every day. She had a crush on me, I knew, but I… I was madly, deeply in love with her. It was a love at first sight. I always tried to draw her attention by doing stupid things. I remember every pulse of second spent with her.

Today I was walking up on the stairs of the college and suddenly bumped to her. She widened her eyes as if she was given an electric shock! I raised my eyebrows and smiled at her mischievously. She tried to ignore me and move down but I held her wrist. She moved her hand trying to free herself from my grip but I was strong for her. I walked in front of her and pulled her towards myself. I moved closer. We were so close that I could hear heart beat clearly. I so wanted to hold her closer kiss her senseless at that time but controlled my emotions. I knew she likes me but it doesn't mean that I would cross my limits, so I let her go. She moved away quickly, turned to look at me, smiled, at left!

Khushi! The diva of the college, with who every guy of the college wanted to go to a date with, smiled at me? "Arnav, teri toh nikal padii!" I said to myself.

Days passed and my love for Khushi grew stronger. At last it was the time to leave college. It was my last chance to propose her. But damn! I am a real "Fattu" in case of love! I tried many times but was unable to express my feelings."

“If you loved me so much, then why didn't you wait?” Khushi wiped her tears and turned the pages.

"3 years. Even after 3 years of marriage, I failed every time. College diva Khushi was the one, who loved me the most in the universe, but my wife Khushi hates me the most in the world! I tried to win her heart many times. But in vain! Perhaps her hatred is stronger then my love!

But I can’t blame her anything. I never did. A marriage so early was a shock to her. She thinks I spoilt her life, but she doesn't know, I have saved her life from being spoilt! I agree, I married her by giving a large amount of money to her father, but she was surely not a deal! I can't tell her the reason because I don't want her to feel grateful to me. Her father had drowned in debts and loans. Without an option, he promised the money lender that he would marry off his daughter to her. He was double her age! As soon as this information reached me, I panicked. I got angry on him and couldn’t think of anything else. Before he could do anything, I married Khushi. I gave him money just because he is her father and could return all the debts. Not because I made any kind of deal with him. She was 17, and I was just 21. I was not also mature enough to think any other logical solution. It all happened just so fast! But, Khushi, she is my life. Not a part of any bloody business!

Khushi couldn’t help the tears that fell down her eyes. Arnav was protecting her all the while and she did so wrong to him! How could someone love anyone so much?

She decided that she would start a fresh with Arnav. On her this birthday, she was going to give him a gift. As soon as he comes, she would tell him how much she loved him. Not because, she was grateful to him for saving her life, but because she loved him for loving her so much.

Khushi was waiting for Arnav anxiously. It was nearly lunch time and he wasn’t back yet. But she knew he would be coming anytime because he would always drop a call or message if he would skip lunch.

Khushi decided to set the table meanwhile. Just then she heard the door bell and her heart skipped a beat. As soon as her eyes caught his, an involuntary smile came on her face.

“Happy Birthday, Khushi.” Arnav wished.

“Thank you, Arnav.” She replied.

I can't wait anymore, I have to tell him.

I can't wait anymore, I have to tell her.

“Arnav...”

“Khushi I need to talk to you, come with me.” He said and walked towards the bedroom.

Arnav entered the room followed by Khushi.

“Everything fine?” she asked with a frown.

“I know you have been living a suffocating life, I don’t want you to sacrifice anymore. You don’t even have to compromise anymore.”

“What do you mean, Arnav?”

“I couldn’t think what else to give you. And then I realised, what can be a better gift then your independence?” Arnav said fighting his tears.

“What are you taking about?” Khushi asked again, confused.

“Just a sign and you are free,” Arnav said as he pulled out some papers from his file.

Khushi’s heartbeat stopped for few seconds. She wanted those papers to not turn out into what she was thinking. With trembling hands, she took them from his hand. As she read it, tears rolled down her eyes, those were divorce papers.

“Arnav, this…”

“Khushi, don't worry, I have done all arrangements. I have bought a flat for you, nearer to college. You can live your life as you want, as you choice, nothing will be a burden on you, you won’t have to live a forced life anymore. I’ll take care of everything. Till your education is complete and you find a job, I’ll take care of all the expenses.”

“Thanks,” Khushi said in a plain tone. “Thank you so much for deciding my life every time. Thank you that you never ask that what I want to do with my life. Thank you for taking decisions for me all the time. Thank you for...”

“Khushi I...”

“I am not done yet!” She yelled. “Do you know what's your problem? You think you are always right. You never bother to listen to anyone. But you have to listen today. You didn’t bother to ask before deciding to marry me, but you could have at least discussed before deciding this, Arnav. But as usual, I don’t have a choice, do I?”

She pulled a pen from his pocket and the papers with teary eyes. Throwing it on the bed in anger, she left the room leaving behind a shocked and confused Arnav.

-----------

I hope you guys liked it :)

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 1 months ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Arshi Analyzers

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

^^how's the new cover?

Chapter 7

I hope you guys liked it :)

Update is here!

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi Analyzers

Woo hoo! I know this is a sad update but I'm so happy that Khushi told Arnav he can't keep taking all the important decisions of her life without asking her. Glad to see her strings finally being pulled from Arnav’s hands... she is no longer his puppet smiley36.

Commenting on the rest of the update... I had guessed something along these lines... so not particularly surprised. In fact, now I think Arnav is even more stupid for not having said this outright... before or after their marriage. And Khushi forgiving him so easily after reading the diary was surprising to me... but the twist afterwards made it ineffective anyway so 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I truly think that them living separately for a bit might help them get some perspective... and approach their relationship with a fresh mindset afterwards. But I doubt they will actually separate... waiting for the next update to know.

Love,

Stuti

P.S. Almost forgot to mention... the cover is really pretty and suits the story smiley9.

.BarunSanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So he was actually saving her! And what a birthday gift! A happy one turned out to be a sad one in the end....Why does Arnav have to take decisions so abruptly without having her opinions? Is he the only one in the relationship?!

A relationship works with two! Not just one person imposing decisions on the other! But he does love her ..He did what he thinks works best for her!

I think once they move out they'll be more clear of what they want from each other, their own lives!

Waiting for the next one!smiley9

Kashaarv07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So finally the truth is out..sad but apt

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome

Word Count: 1

coderlady thumbnail

So thats why she is so angry. He had a deal with her father. What was that deal all about? Does she know?

coderlady thumbnail

That diary revealed what he never did. Now she knows why he did it. If he did not step in, her fate would have been really bad.

coderlady thumbnail

What a sad turn of events. Just when she wants to make this work, he is bailing out and freeing her.