Please help to find - Arshi ff Hopes and Ambitions by ShwetapS

shantivan71 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Arshi ff Hopes and Ambitions by ShwetapS - 

If anyone ever come across this story please let me know i m trying to find this from last 2 years but no luck...

this one seems tobe really promising and really want to read it... Plase let me know if you have any idea about this. Thanks again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Arshi ff Hopes and Ambitions by ShwetapS - 

If anyone ever come across this story please let me know i m trying to find this from last 2 years .

HI

I think this story has been removed by the author

Edited by abivicky86 - 2 months ago
bmegha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi

Do anyone have Arshi ss Paper Planes  link.

abivicky86 thumbnail

Hi

Do anyone have Arshi ss Paper Planes  link.

In google just type ARSHI SS -PAPER PLANES BY RAIN you can read it or else  she has even posted it on wattapad

bmegha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello,

But that is not the same story which I want to read. In My Story ASR have its own Airplane or you can say that he is not fashion designer instead he own aviation industry. In Plane by accidently he meet Khushi who is student, then every time they met coincidentally, and at the end Khushi father bring proposal for ASR but she thought ASR love someone else. But at the end Arnav meet khushi and say  every time we met accidently, i should thought that its your proposal, Destiny want us to meet. something like story. But I'm sure the Story name is Paper Plane and its short story of 5 part.

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bmegha

Hello,

But that is not the same story which I want to read. In My Story ASR have its own Airplane or you can say that he is not fashion designer instead he own aviation industry. In Plane by accidently he meet Khushi who is student, then every time they met coincidentally, and at the end Khushi father bring proposal for ASR but she thought ASR love someone else. But at the end Arnav meet khushi and say  every time we met accidently, i should thought that its your proposal, Destiny want us to meet. something like story. But I'm sure the Story name is Paper Plane and its short story of 5 part.

The story you are looking for is Paper Planes by -Zara- but she removed it from IF and shifted it to a private blog years ago. Unfortunately, I am unable to find it either. 

shantivan71 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Can anybody suggest Arshi fan fiction’s based royal family or kingdom or historical?

abivicky86 thumbnail

Can anybody suggest Arshi fan fiction’s based royal family or kingdom or historical?i. 

If you want to read Arshi stories based on royal family i think you should read madhu fan fictions its an open blog you will enjoy reading the stories there

Doomedhell thumbnail

Anyone has the links? Post please

abivicky86 thumbnail

Anyone has the links? Post please

Is this the link you wanted for Arshi stories https// madhufanfictions.blogspot.com. Try reading her stories she writes beautifully

Edited by abivicky86 - 1 months ago