Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farah6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Woww!! All your threads about Arnav khushi are beautiful.. your analysis and writeups are beautiful.. plus your gifs Also have you ever done an analysis/ writeup on Sheetal track? If you have done.. please let me know.. would live to read your take on that track
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farah6

Woww!! All your threads about Arnav khushi are beautiful.. your analysis and writeups are beautiful.. plus your gifs Also have you ever done an analysis/ writeup on Sheetal track? If you have done.. please let me know.. would live to read your take on that track

Thank You

No dear, I never wrote about Sheetal Track as it never excited me to watch or write.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank you dear

This scene is marvellous and needed to connect her in one way that both share deeply.

Finally, Khushi finds that he is not what he shows to this world; he is someone else.

She saw naked Arnav behind shaded ASR

\

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Well said she saw a pure soul behind those shades. This was the first time when Khushi saw that side of him

It was important to show her the true nature and character of him to unveil her judgements about him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank you dear

This scene is marvellous and needed to connect her in one way that both share deeply.

Finally, Khushi finds that he is not what he shows to this world; he is someone else.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

An eye opener for Khushi

He is not magarmach anymore, I love my Khushi. She is a straightforward and honest. She thinks the world is just like her but this world is so twisted beyond imagination.

Khushi discovered a new Arnavji here who always hid behind his anger, sorrow, and pain.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Image Image

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Thanks my friend for making these and bringing these here together. I simply love it. How beautifully this has shown here.

You are very welcome, I wanted to bring these to see the similarity in between them

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

This is so cute di.smiley36 Like for real, there is no difference between Khushi and that child. Maybe makers wants to show how child heart Khushi is through this comparison.

Absolutely no difference; Khushi is a child, and only he knew how to bring that sexy woman in her.smiley36

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

oh yes

I remember someone mentioning it before. They were doing the makeup so that her skin color looked a bit tan as well, but later, they stopped it.

Either way, when Sanaya ultimately got into her character, everything became meaningless.

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Her hair style was also a bit different as well but slowly by slowly things settled down or maybe when she came from Lukhnow to his office things started feeling different you know. She was feeling a lot of things but her mind was wondering why, how, etc etc.

Could be? Nice thought. Seeing others always in top notch style, Khushi also started her ways to reach his heart especially after red saree shoot.

Thank you dear

This scene is marvelous and needed to connect her in one way that both share deeply.

Khushi discovered a new Arnavji here who always hid behind his anger, sorrow, and pain.

This is where she got connected with him. They were both orphans and could understand how does it feel to be one. He doesn't know yet but once he will find out he will always remember how does she feel and her fears, her insecurities. Ek zara si baat par uska dil kaise dar jata hai, everything.

Image Image

You are very welcome, I wanted to bring these to see the similarity in between them

Many thing here are similar and even when she cries, her tears bother him as well. That shows how soft hearted man he is but at he same time he was heartless prince.