Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Also wanna add something since Shekhar is gone be here for weekend. I was wondering if he remembers Utkarsh because Utkarsh was in Shekhar team in Voice India Kids season 1. Although he didn’t go further from battle round. I am pretty sure he will remember Anjana though. How can I forget Menuka she was in Shekhar team at Saregamapa 2028-19. I was wondering what would be his reaction seeing her now. She was raw that time ab toh kya bole.

Edited by reborn-re - 9 months ago
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I see new graphics and new way of promoting Indian Idol. I guess they were waiting for world cup to get over to give a new look to the show. They also did a combo promo of Indian Idol and Jhalak last week saying weekend 8-11 pm entertainment on Sony. Poor Zee, they had to finish the whole show amidst the world cup.

Also whoever is doing costumes for Adhya is doing a fab job!

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

I see new graphics and new way of promoting Indian Idol. I guess they were waiting for world cup to get over to give a new look to the show. They also did a combo promo of Indian Idol and Jhalak last week saying weekend 8-11 pm entertainment on Sony. Poor Zee, they had to finish the whole show amidst the world cup.

Also whoever is doing costumes for Adhya is doing a fab job!

I am liking the latest costume they have given to Adya. It’s not like I didn’t like before too but this one is better.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What khanak???. The things they’re made to saysmiley5
Her voice is so dull and flat.

reborn-re thumbnail

Is this done by Sony ya fir they are doing personally I mean beside sare seasons ke winner hai.

reborn-re thumbnail

Any idea who is the guest for upcoming weekend because as usual the website I used for watching doesn’t show the precap. So did they show anything in Sonyliv app