Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

I don’t know think reading those comments. I mean how could people think this was real are Its just for content.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0GdhBarZpL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Amazing! Does this mean even both the show judges are going to be together? And Ranbir is again going to hear the contestants sing?smiley36 The super dancer-indian idol combo was amazing so waiting for this!

I have a same question too and I hope like super dancer idol contestants are not just lip sinking to already recorded song. I want them to sing live if they do like superdancer and idol collaboration.

altgr thumbnail

Vishal was already missing, now it seems Kumar Sanu is not there too. Sheykhar finally coming on Indian Idol after a long time but without 2 original judges especially Vishal and it's not going to be Vishal Sheykhar special smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0QzNPkrnSM/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Vishal was already missing, now it seems Kumar Sanu is not there too. Sheykhar finally coming on Indian Idol after a long time but without 2 original judges especially Vishal and it's not going to be Vishal Sheykhar special smiley19

That’s Shekhar couldn’t recognize him before I was like who is this guy? Yes it’s good do have him back but without Vishal it’s not going to be original. What happen to Kumar Sanu is he not well too coz I know Vishal is not well saw his instragram post las week.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was so happy to see Anand Milind that I barely noticed the change in judges smiley37smiley27

Kumar Sanu is touring in UK smiley36

And I am guessing Vishal is having some issues too hence Sheykhar has replaced him for the week. Doesn’t look like a permanent thing to me.

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like Shekhar.

With Vishal-Shekhar and 'Guploo deviji' it would have been Indian Idol 2.0 (junior). smiley36

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I was so happy to see Anand Milind that I barely noticed the change in judges smiley37smiley27

Kumar Sanu is touring in UK smiley36

And I am guessing Vishal is having some issues too hence Sheykhar has replaced him for the week. Doesn’t look like a permanent thing to me.

Do you know how long is the tour? Coz if Vishal comes back next week and Kumar Sanu is not gonna be here then trio and Anjana have reunion.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Do you know how long is the tour? Coz if Vishal comes back next week and Kumar Sanu is not gonna be here then trio and Anjana have reunion.

No idea. I read somewhere it is a proper UK/Europe tour so he might be gone for a while. Vishal also no idea I think we will find out in the episode.

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And I believe in December Shreya will be missing due to her upcoming tour :(

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

And I believe in December Shreya will be missing due to her upcoming tour :(

I saw the dates of her concerts and I think in February she is going London. Otherwise her December tour is in weekend like Saturday and Sunday. She might miss one weekend unless they postponed the shoot in Tuesday Vaise bhi they don’t post promos early nowadays. Literally there is only one from this weekend performances and it’s already Friday over their.!

Edited by reborn-re - 9 months ago