Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yes she didn't play well in Mein. Her character was written in a good way but her acting wasn't impressive that's why less people connect to her character. but she was good in Bala. I liked her in that drama with bilal.

But reviwers sometimes criticize to exreme levels that's why she felt bad.

Noone wants to love Ayra, right? 🤭

I felt she maintained a good balance between the unsmiling, cold, proud go - getter and the rarely smiling lover. She maintains the right amount of disconnect the character should have.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

No no i watched the show recently so i remember that this dialogue hasnt been said yet..even like during the track when he was oust from his house he didn't say this dialogue only if I have not missed hearing somewhere while fast-forwardingsmiley36

I think zaid ka ego hurt hoga after loosing this contract, let's see how things pan out..

Mostly all the dialogues shown in the promo were there in the episodes so we'll have to see..even the above mentioned rani wala dialogue of mj hasn't been aired yet I think..

I meant those were monologues...to introduce the characters...all three were proud of their mein and the goals it would attain for them...they have been playing accordingly.

Did they insult her or criticise her work?

If they criticised her work, then she should be able to take it. If you ask me, I honestly liked her in Dunk because I really liked her chemistry with Bilal.

In Bala, she didn't really have much to do. It's was like anyone could do that role. But I again liked her there bcz again chemistry with Bilal was good.

In cheekh, she was okayish! Especially when it had really other powerful characters and actors.

In Mein, I don't like her at all. It is very very bland.

Though I have liked her in past, one thing I can say is she is just an okay actor. Her expressions and acting is generally same in any show. There's not much variation. Her tone is cold (May be that's why people like her when she goes against Asif, but it's actually how she acts) The shades she uses for makeup/clothes is also generally monotonous.

But yes, she can feel bad if they insult her repeatedly but why did she have to bring religious angle here?

Also, unfortunately, if you are not really a good actor you have to take criticsm

Originally posted by: chicksoup

I meant those were monologues...to introduce the characters...all three were proud of their mein and the goals it would attain for them...they have been playing accordingly.

Agreed. I don't think that those were for the episodes. It was just character introduction.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Noone wants to love Ayra, right? 🤭

I felt she maintained a good balance between the unsmiling, cold, proud go - getter and the rarely smiling lover. She maintains the right amount of disconnect the character should have.

But that is how she acts mostly. That's not nuance from her side 🤭

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What did they say that she’s so upset about? I’m all honesty I don’t find her that great and it’s not because I’m not fond of Ayra. I think Ayra is supposed to come off as someone who does whatever she wants. It’s just that her dialogue delivery comes off so boring and monotonous. She doesn’t use much facial expression either. Even the romantic tie scene with Zaid could have been so good since he was being all cute, flirty and playful but she just seemed so expressionless. Her character has so much scope, much more than Wahaj and to me she isn’t able to deliver. I feel for such a prominent role, they should have casted a stronger actor.

Having said all that, critics can be very annoying and I’m sure after their hard work, it can be discouraging.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Agreed. I don't think that those were for the episodes. It was just character introduction.

Which is a shame. We need his perspective. Even Ayra got a monologue the last episode but we didn’t get one from Zaid. Even when he came to MJ’s room, we only saw him along with MJ when she opened the door. It would have been nice to see what he was going through and why he decided to go over. His state of mind is important.

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Which is a shame. We need his perspective. Even Ayra got a monologue the last episode but we didn’t get one from Zaid. Even when he came to MJ’s room, we only saw him along with MJ when she opened the door. It would have been nice to see what he was going through and why he decided to go over. His state of mind is important.

@bold I wanted to tell this & ask here as well. What do you think they wanted to show when Zaid comes to her room. I mean he knocks many times obvious, then goes inside. Is shy & awkward but not at all guilty to be there. Did he want to do something? Looks like they have a comfortable silence which is also imp. But why does he decide to go to her room instead of just chilling & having coffee with her in the drawing room?