Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Thought the intro was done in first episode?May be I just assumed...

Lighter might have been in the MJ- hatred phase?

I really liked Wahaj as Saad also. 🤭

Nope it wasn't there in his intro monologue..

I think it might come in coming episodes when he won't be able to figure out things..

I think out of all the characters wahaj played Saad was his weakest written character, zaid is somewhat better because he has atleast some grey shades I can never enjoy watching boring character like saadsmiley44

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think it might come in coming episodes when he won't be to figure out things..

I think out of all the characters wahaj played Saad was his weakest written character, zaid is somewhat better because he has some grey shades I can never enjoy watching boring character like saadsmiley44

😄I think most girls want a husband like Saad who will be ultra caring and submissive, but their dream boy is attitude waala Murtasim. Ya he was good too...

Zaid is actually a good balance of both. He can be romantic and won't let anyone walk all over him.

In real world, I don't know how many men are actually any of these...🤭

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That mein waala dialogue might not come...he said that to MJ already that now she will see his mein...Zaid must have sorted this mein thing out before the saga started...MJ also had a dialogue on her mein na...as did Ayra...it was character introduction in the promo, I think.

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Anyone here think MJ had a hand in Fakkar group winning the project?

“..khiladi to Bahut hai but rani sirf ek hain”— I don’t know y but I keep going back to this whenever I think of Mub. I feel that she’s strategizing like a chess player to oust Ayra from their lives,plotting each move. Her feelings for Z seem to be genuine though(better be 😊). Like they say, everything’s fair in love n war!

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think it might come in coming episodes when he won't be able to figure out things..

I think out of all the characters wahaj played Saad was his weakest written character, zaid is somewhat better because he has atleast some grey shades I can never enjoy watching boring character like saadsmiley44

Just my personal opinion,

W performed really well as Saad but I found Saad to be very uninteresting/one-dimensional.I also feel that this Is W’s weakest character.

I like Zaid from Day 1.There’s a lot in Zaid I recognize and empathize with,I’ve seen a few of my friends/cousins(introverts with overbearing fathers) in such stifling environments.

When it comes to characters,there’s often a preference for the confident, charming, or quirky ones—be it the alphas, the cool dudes, or the goofy personalities.N the quieter, recluse,more introverted types go under the radar. Interestingly,while a goofy character’s charm often covers up any confused/gullible traits they might have n are labeled ‘cute’,the same traits in a introverted character gets labeled as ‘spineless’.Strangely enough, Zaid reminds me of Sid from “Dil Chahta Hai” - which is another fav. Character of mine.

I love how W conveys Z’s sense of detachment through his body language/demeanor and I also like how he internalizes Z’s emotions but as an admirer of his work, I only wish he had more scope/screen presence in this story. As an audience, I want to have access to Z’s thoughts,his battles,the demons haunting him-I’d like to believe that the director/writer r deliberately withholding all these as a storytelling choice n will reveal it to us in the later parts of the narrative.

Edited by arshi1983 - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

That mein waala dialogue might not come...he said that to MJ already that now she will see his mein...Zaid must have sorted this mein thing out before the saga started...MJ also had a dialogue on her mein na...as did Ayra...it was character introduction in the promo, I think.

No no i watched the show recently so i remember that this dialogue hasnt been said yet..even like during the track when he was oust from his house he didn't say this dialogue only if I have not missed hearing somewhere while fast-forwardingsmiley36

I think zaid ka ego hurt hoga after loosing this contract, let's see how things pan out..

Mostly all the dialogues shown in the promo were there in the episodes so we'll have to see..even the above mentioned rani wala dialogue of mj hasn't been aired yet I think..

Originally posted by: arshi1983

Just my personal opinion,

W performed really well as Saad but I found Saad to be very uninteresting/one-dimensional.I also feel that this Is W’s weakest character.

I like Zaid from Day 1.There’s a lot in Zaid I recognize and empathize with,I’ve seen a few of my friends/cousins(introverts with overbearing fathers) in such stifling environments.

When it comes to characters,there’s often a preference for the confident, charming, or quirky ones—be it the alphas, the cool dudes, or the goofy personalities.N the quieter, recluse,more introverted types go under the radar. Interestingly,while a goofy character’s charm often covers up any confused/gullible traits they might have n are labeled ‘cute’,the same traits in a introverted character gets labeled as ‘spineless’.Strangely enough, Zaid reminds me of Sid from “Dil Chahta Hai” - which is another fav. Character of mine.

I love how W conveys Z’s sense of detachment through his body language/demeanor and I also like how he internalizes Z’s emotions but as an admirer of his work, I only wish he had more scope/screen presence in this story. As an audience, I want to have access to Z’s thoughts,his battles,the demons haunting him-I’d like to believe that the director/writer r deliberately withholding all these as a storytelling choice n will reveal it to us in the later parts of the narrative.

Absolutely agree with you..

B - true such characters are really interesting to watch and stand out, if performed well they can be memorable charcters like murtasim and I even loved wahajs character hamza from fitoor.

I- yes characters like Saad are like too boring without any masala, and entertainment ke liye masala hona zaroori haismiley36 Saad ko toh bohot galiyaan padhti thi and even Zaid is termed as chomusmiley44

Yep even I was excited to see zaids character but it doesn't have much to offer, sadly his character isn't being utilised well...it had scope if only the writer had written a proper arc for him..neither we see his pov nor we see his mein, he just reacts to the situations caused by other characters..

IMG_20240104_233026.jpg

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lol I have been shouting my lungs out regarding how PATHETIC AKIZEH DANIEL IS

she ruined Dunk and Balaa for me too

She was in cheekh as well

Geez she ruined three of my Bilal shows

And here also I never imagined she is a parallel lead and not a 2nd lead

Cudnt Fahad spend a bit more and cast another lead material heroine

Firstly u r bad and then u r criticizing the reviewers

No one is degrading the hard work of the actors

We all know every job requires one's blood and sweat like literally

I m a teacher and I literally don't have a life as I m teaching round the clock

So actors aren't the only one working hard to earn a living

Akizeh should try to improve her bland expressions and emotioness eyes and robotic dialogue delivery before lashing out at the critics

Just shows how insecure she is and deep down she also knows she isn't good enough and hence the loud reaction

Lol

Yes she didn't play well in Mein. Her character was written in a good way but her acting wasn't impressive that's why less people connect to her character. but she was good in Bala. I liked her in that drama with bilal.

But reviwers sometimes criticize to exreme levels that's why she felt bad.

Edited by Virgo27 - 9 months ago