"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali #2 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

The monologue which zaid says in his introduction promo 'sari ladai mein ki hai aur mujhme mein hi kam nahi hoti' has it been aired yet?

Also the shot of him sitting at the bar table and playing with the lighter hasn't been shown till now right?

I'm looking forward to watch these two scenes..

Also I must say azekah is very lucky..because of her association with big bang she gets to work with A listers and also gets meaty roles as a second lead..

Instead of her I wish badar had casted his previous show lead ramsha khan.. we could have got wahaj and ramshas reunion and atleast they have better chemistry so we could have enjoyed zaid and ayras scenes

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone here think MJ had a hand in Fakkar group winning the project?

Edited by Winterberry - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rashi23

The monologue which zaid says in his introduction promo 'sari ladai mein ki hai aur mujhme mein hi kam nahi hoti' has it been aired yet?

Also the shot of him sitting at the bar table and playing with the lighter hasn't been shown till now right?

I'm looking forward to watch these two scenes..

Thought the intro was done in first episode?May be I just assumed...

Lighter might have been in the MJ- hatred phase?

I really liked Wahaj as Saad also. 🤭

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry

That's a nightmare, actually. 🙁

Don't want any more accusations from Zaid.

Anyway, hope her surprise is really good.

Very emphatically she promised she'd win this project...and she keeps her promises...

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago

Yes. Even I had this thought. Bcz you know when Faqar gives Ayra that project, after she leaves he reaches for his phone.

If it's true, Idk what to make of it.. Well as long as she really likes Zaid which I think she doesp, everything is fine by me

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Did anyone here watch jaise aapki marzi? It’s a masterpiece. Never watched such a nuanced drama on male narcissism. Even the female lead wasn’t a classic naive bholi ladki but a working, independent girl. Still she fell for it. Even her family wasn’t conservative and was asking the girl to open her eyes and leave him instead.. even though it was an arranged marriage

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I didn’t think about it but could be?

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Did anyone here watch jaise aapki marzi? It’s a masterpiece. Never watched such a nuanced drama on male narcissism. Even the female lead wasn’t a classic naive bholi ladki but a working, independent girl. Still she fell for it. Even her family wasn’t conservative and was asking the girl to open her eyes and leave him instead.. even though it was an arranged marriage

No I didn't watch. From the trailers I could make out the theme but I just didn't feel like watching a drama with something like that...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

No I didn't watch. From the trailers I could make out the theme but I just didn't feel like watching a drama with something like that...

It felt very real.