Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Ohh you watch them? May be they didn't watch tue epi. Waise b inko kuch pata nai hota. They just brag

I used to watch during last months of TB. But I realised they are not consistent. They change their statement according to their convenience & biases. I think they have something against Wahaj now. That's how these two work. Bcz tb ke time toh, they were the one who used to bring in sexual angle into everything & later on accusing others of being inapt.

Dekhna tb2 agar hit hua toh phirse separate review karne lagenge for clout.

Yes I watch their reviews of the shows I watch.. dhang ka yoh review do agar dena hai toh..hassan toh isn't interested only in watching this show since episode 4/5 and on aamnas insistence he watches the show just for the sake of it..while aamna watches the show for Mubashira..

They behave as if wahaj isn't contributing to the show only, ya I know he's character isn't that meaty but come on he's the hero of the show, kuch toh baat karo uske baare mein..

Aaj toh they wasted 10 mins for that aira Rayyan scene but didnt say a word about zaid and mjs car convosmiley24

I know about their reviews wrt to tb...they are just clout chasers, views chahiye inhe bas, oh they'd surely make separate videos to review tbsmiley39

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago

See even I don't like Zaid's character but I think Wahaj is doing a good job in playing Zaid. His characters are not similar to one another. He also plays each character differently. I think they don't want to acknowledge Wahaj..

googoodolls2 thumbnail

Hi everyone!

Sorry, not the right place to talk about another topic.

But please tell me which other Wahaj Ali dramas I should watch? Please also tell whether they are worth watching or not. Is Tere Bin and Mujhe Pyar hua tha any good? I am watching Mein already.

Thanks.

Edited by googoodolls2 - 9 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: googoodolls2

Hi everyone!

But please tell me which other Wahaj Ali dramas I should watch? Please also tell whether they are worth watching or not. Is Tere Bin and Mujhe Pyar hua tha any good? I am watching Mein already.

Thanks.

Ehed e wafa although he is one of 3 leads, jo bichar gaye not romantic but historical although not accurate, ishq jalebi which is a Ramadan drama, light hearted comedy.

You can watch tere bin for the hype but the script is highly regressive and toxic. Munjhe pyar hua tha is a complete snoozefest.

googoodolls2 thumbnail

Oh! That's really sad that a drama like Tere Bin was loved by audience. Anyways.

Thank you for all your suggestions 😃

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: googoodolls2

Hi everyone!

Thanks.

I love Tere Bin. It kind of goes downhill at a point but then the ending is great again. He’s fantastic in that. Jo Bichar Gaye is great and his performance is phenomenal but it is political. I liked Ishq Jalebi too, sooo good but no English subtitles (not sure if you need those). Fitoor isn’t great but he is amazing in it. Fabulous performance!
badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wahaj character is really weak in this drama so his acting doesn’t look too good

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Both tere bin and mujhe pyar hua tha worth watching, actually. Ishq jalebi was a good watch too. Not watched the others...

Tere bin was an impossible story after a while ...high dose of romance and logic to be kept aside. If you don't look for logic in dramas, it's easily a good watch. For some unknown reason last episodes were stretched.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

See even I don't like Zaid's character but I think Wahaj is doing a good job in playing Zaid. His characters are not similar to one another. He also plays each character differently. I think they don't want to acknowledge Wahaj..

They might want to just appear neutral or they are simply doing time pass instead of investing in the story. When you watch so many shows, obviously your connection to the story is lesser. I feel Wahaj has done a fantastic job in Mein as well.

Originally posted by: chicksoup

They might want to just appear neutral or they are simply doing time pass instead of investing in the story. When you watch so many shows, obviously your connection to the story is lesser. I feel Wahaj has done a fantastic job in Mein as well.

They aren't interested in watching the show, are just reviewing the show because

1. Wahaj and ayeza are popular actors

2. The drama is trending on yt and is getting good trps

And because of these 2 reasons they'll get views on their reaction videos that's it..

Aamna didn't liked saads character as well but still they used to review it because it was a trending drama.

Regarding wahaj, yes his character doesn't have much scope to perform but jitna usse ho raha hai he's trying to give his best i feel.

Even Saads character was so boring but still people liked his performance..

As far as I'm concerned, I obviously would want him to pick characters like hamza or murtasim or even basim where he'd ace the different shades of a character and look hot as wellsmiley36 and not boring lifeless characters like Zaid and Saad.

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago