Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Will love to go through discussions in a while.

Episode was written to shock viewers, I guess. 😄

All the fans who begged for some chemistry got more than they bargained for. Story ko alag rakhein,chemistry ko alag- seemed to be the theme....🤭

.....but once the shock wore off...I guess it took the entire night for MJ to believe her eyes too that the guy who refused coffee an hour back spent the entire night in her bed. She decided to sip it in, second by second...savouring each moment...

....and what looked disconnected starts to make sense.

Zaid has been disturbed for quite a while and with each incident he's feeling more and more drained after Ayra's demands make him feel he's the one made to compromise each time. MJ has not done anything spectacular for him other than little things to make him happy, small gestures of love and sweet little requests on his time. These were all things he never expected from her ...or did he crave for these once upon a time? Hope we get to know ...

Zaid reaching out to Ayra out of care, respect and responsibility again and again, despite feeling unsupported by her...abandoned by her. He had wanted her around him in the office, was looking forward to spending time with her- she rejected him and chose her mein- she wanted to explore her capabilities and talent...this equation should have been worked out before marriage, unfortunately. What were Zaid's and Ayra's expectations from marriage - only then they would know their compatibility.

Zaid feeling refused- Ayra not picking up his calls, not informing him about her job beforehand, continuing to work with rivals despite his displeasure -he has toned down his emotions to be compatible with her requirements...yet she seems to require more and more of him.

Zaid comes home disappointed with how things were turning out after a tumultuous journey of their love ...MJ offers him coffee- she offers to make it for him, looking to spend some time with him- he declines dejectedly. (Should have taken that coffee request, Zaid- you would have sat and talked in the lawn till 2 am...and not ended up sleeping in her bed. 😂)

MJ's reaction to his rejection was the first interesting point in the episode. She didn't scowl or throw things around...she just took it very gracefully. She must have spent some one hour lost in thoughts when Zaid knocked at her door.

What must have gone through Zaid's mind after he declined coffee? He was not in a mood to share his problems - whatever was between him and Ayra had to be sorted out between them. He didn't want to sit and brood. He needed a friend, perhaps. Something pulled him towards MJ. He decides to spend some time with her.

Once he has been received and welcomed into the room, Zaid feels a bit embarrassed. (What happened to the chairs in this room?🤣 May be even if there were chairs he'd sit on the bed to watch TV. 🤭)

May be Zaid felt he had crossed a boundary unknowingly once he entered her room...it didn't upset him, he just felt a little weird about it probably.

MJ makes him feel at home and he dozes off watching TV.

By the time Ayra comes calling for Zaid, MJ is in a very protective mood. Zaid is sleepy, but feeling dejected enough to mumble this is his room too...he doesn't want an encounter with Ayra tonight. He'd rather sleep blissfully.

He wakes up feeling fresh. There's nothing off about MJ sitting next to him as he gets up to go. There's a slow sense of familiarity growing between the two. And she throws a bewildering question...and clarifies the invitation was not for another night with her, just....co...ffeeee.....🤭 (Better accept the next time she offers coffee, Zaid- or you'll end up here again. )

The second notable scene was Zaid picking up Ayra's stuff and arranging it. He is not pissed off. There's nothing to apologise for as far as he is concerned. He is so calm as if nothing happened out of the way. He needs to clarify one thing to Ayra when she tries to poke him - she sees only his reactions and is blind to her own actions that caused those reactions.

Zaid's silence.

He's silent through the office scene. He just glances at MJ and smiles brightly and appreciatively at her once. Rest of the time, he's deep in thought and silent. Neither his work, nor Ayra's invitation and attempt at reconciliation can shake him out of that mood.

What's going on in his mind? It's not guilt, for sure. He's processing something very significant and it's pulling him into melancholy.

Ayra's plan to win Zaid back. He talked about her actions and his reactions. Will she be able to significantly change some of those actions that annoy him, than try and make amends in some other way? Can their relationship survive the differences?

Great analysis. Loved reading it. I think Zaid’s embarrassment and shyness stemmed from how attracted he felt towards Mubashira at that moment in time. I feel like he might not have even realized it until she opened the door. He definitely felt something. We’ve seen him soften over time with her but it was just different this time.
Edited by unicornhugs - 9 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The bedroom scene have to give to Ayeza Khan , only she could have thought of changing from salwar to night suit - it was so in sync with MJ . No ways MJ would stay whole night in salwar even if all she had to do was stare at certain sleeping beauty.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely analysis !

Guess it’s slowly sinking into Zaid that what all he wished , hoped and dreamt of will happen with aira is happening with MJ .

- MJ reaching out to him in car saying she will be always there for him.

- To work as team in office.That look they shared in meeting was appreciative and yes we did good job.

- To have someone to share silence .

One more -I liked how MJ was so cool when asif was taunting her,.Even in promo she seems fine loosing project, it was such a refreshing change to see her so calm and composed and not to go ballistic.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Zaid picking up things she threw across the room also symbolised he is always picking up after her mess. Its like thats all what is left in the relationship. Ayra talking about roothna manana was funny af and didn't make sene in the context.

I think his silence conveys his dejection and disappointment.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Zaid picking up things she threw across the room also symbolised he is always picking up after her mess. Its like thats all what is left in the relationship. Ayra talking about roothna manana was funny af and didn't make sene in the context.

I think his silence conveys his dejection and disappointment.

Sab alag level ki critical thinking pe pohoch chuke hai smiley36

chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Great analysis. Loved reading it. I think Zaid’s embarrassment and shyness stemmed how attracted he felt towards Mubashira at that moment in time. I feel like he might not have even realized it until she opened the door. He definitely felt something. We’ve seen him soften over time with her but it was just different this time.

Thanks. Zaid was like a teenager in that scene. He went just like that, I think. It was too late for coffee probably 😂- so she invited him in. It was very awkward for him as he stepped in. He definitely wanted to be with her, yes there was attraction and even though he had visited her in her room before with requests, showed concern etc., this time was different.

Two things made me feel the hunch about his one sided love could be correct.

One was this awkwardness- if it took him back to a time when he would never talk back to her.

Second was the melancholy look...either it was regret for the way he had rushed things with Ayra not giving Mub a chance or he felt the pangs of old love that he had sealed years back.

It's like....he had built Ayra up as an armour. He didn't love her like mad...but he was ziddi about keeping her. Now that armour is not enough to shield him....

It's only a theory..still...😄

chicksoup thumbnail

That look ...was it shared? It was there to show he was not feeling guilty about anything. MJ makes things easier for him. It was very special that way.

And that disinterested look came after that in his office...emotionally drained look.

What the hell was something hautes review todaysmiley24

Full timepass they did..

I think they don't know that the show is airing twice, they only talked about Mondays episode..I was looking forward to see their review for yesterday's zaira scene because they usually like watching such scenessmiley36

Full on zaid ki beizzati karte hai and wahaj ke baare toh kuch baat hi nhi karte

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Full timepass they did..

I think they don't know that the show is airing twice, they only talked about Mondays episode..I was looking forward to see their review for yesterday's zaira scene because they usually like watching such scenessmiley36

Full on zaid ki beizzati karte hai and wahaj ke baare toh kuch baat hi nhi karte

Ohh you watch them? May be they didn't watch tue epi. Waise b inko kuch pata nai hota. They just brag

I used to watch during last months of TB. But I realised they are not consistent. They change their statement according to their convenience & biases. I think they have something against Wahaj now. That's how these two work. Bcz tb ke time toh, they were the one who used to bring in sexual angle into everything & later on accusing others of being inapt.

Dekhna tb2 agar hit hua toh phirse separate review karne lagenge for clout.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Full timepass they did..

Inka har baar ka hai, they usually say crap only and support their favourites smiley36

I don't understand why they had so much of an issue with the Rayaan-Ayra scene. Obviously zyada explicitly dikhate toh people lose their shit on social media ki vulgar ho raha hai. The only reason that scene wasn't convincing was because Ayra doesn't have any kind of appeal and someone like Rayaan wouldn't even look twice at her smiley36 Get a hotter actress next time bruh smiley37