"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali #2 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Strictly my opinion, I didn’t see it as him straying.He didn't seek her out to engage in any physical intimacy n it didn’t feel random to me.Currently,a companionable silence exists between them, there’s a sense of companionship and ease in their interaction. It's probable that Zaid never imagined his marriage would involve so much conflict, considering his aversion to arguments.We’ve always seen him avoiding confrontations and having to witness that in his married life daily is taking a toll on him emotionally. He’s like a walking zombie at work too.This dude seems to be too broken n fragile.During such emotional lows, we often reach out to a friend for comfort and support as a means of coping and I felt that’s the only reason y he came to Mub. This is how I perceived this scene.

Edited by arshi1983 - 9 months ago
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

It’s not that she prioritised her career over him. The issue is her uppity and selfish attitude throughout. She doesn’t owe Asif anything but she owes Zaid. She didn’t even tell him she’s going for an interview, it’s kind of humiliating that he is fighting for her but she didn’t even tell him. Also the fact that she was bragging about getting a job only after a call. Why? Because she joined their competitor.

And she only knew the competitor through Zaid so what was the point of the bragging? Made me wonder, how much experience does Ayra actually have to be heading a project? Her previous job looked more low level. Also she is beating Asif’s experienced team? How?
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I didn’t like how they showed when women prioritised herself / her ambitions over her spouse it gives him reason to stray.

Wish Zaid going to MJ room was not so random especially on day when aira was away!

Looks like next week Asif verbal diarrhoea will take toll on Zaid .

PS - The whole bedroom scene had such a softness to it , makes me wonder was it deliberate not to create any chemistry between Zaid -MJ till now and rather build up like slow burn .

I didn’t see this as a woman prioritizing herself issue but rather an issue revolving Ayra never prioritizing Zaid when he has always prioritized her. She never puts any importance on him but expects herself to be the center of his universe. At the beginning she would rudely ignore his calls but expect him to drive her all around town while playing mind games with him. She tried to play it off as cute but would she be okay with him doing the same? She also did the same with her bhabi, never told her about Zaid and let her bring proposals to the house. Zaid wanted her to talk to her brother about them but she didn’t and then she called him in a panic telling him to come immediately because of her bhabi. She’s doing that more now and is unable to play it off as cute anymore. He’s literally fighting for her and only came back home because her conditions. Now she decides to work for his direct competitor? Zaid was right when he said that when he did it the circumstances were different and there were issues between himself and his dad caused by their relationship. She accuses of him holding a double standard when it comes to working for the competitor. Does she not realize that she was a big reason why he did all that? She’s just coming off as very self centred and she’s making him look like a fool in front of his dad. Also her arrogance about the job is so annoying. She only got it through her connection with Zaid. They wouldn’t even know about her otherwise.

The scene between MJ and Zaid in her room seemed sincere to me. This isn’t the first time that Zaid sought her company. He did it after the reception when he joined her outside and then followed her to the table. The difference in this episode was that there was some nervousness in his expression hinting that some romantic feelings are emerging. MJ too felt so sincere in the scene. She seemed genuinely happy to spend time with him. There was no one there to show off to so her expressions were real. There is such a spark between these two, you could feel the attraction between them. I hope we get more scenes of them together!

Edited by unicornhugs - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

The scene between MJ and Zaid in her room seemed sincere to me. This isn’t the first time that Zaid sought her company. He did it after the reception when he joined her outside and then followed her to the table. The difference in this episode was that there was some nervousness in his expression hinting that some romantic feelings are emerging. MJ too felt so sincere in the scene. She seemed genuinely happy to spend time with him. There was no one there to show off too so her expressions were real. There is such a spark between these two, you could feel the attraction between them. I hope we get more scenes of them together!

Agree with your take completely.

About the room, yes, there was this nervousness in him bcz obviously he is atleast attracted to some extent. Also he sought her out later on. Didn't look like he was using though, he obviously goes back to Ayra as soon as she starts playing cute.

Anyway, I mean he could have spent some time with her in more open area but he chose to go to her room. When she opes her door, his expressions literally looked like he was about to do something or wanted to atleast.

Obviously he didn't try bcz he isn't fully into that zone yet but he did look like he was comfortable later on. There was no awkwardness when Ayra asks him to come back or even when he wakes up in the morning he was very casual about it like it's everyday occurrence. Though, he was taken aback when she asks when will you come back 😂

On twitter, I saw so many people happy with the scene. They are like bahot jald Mj will make others uncle and aunt😂 I am sure there must be some audience who likes Ayra & Zaid together but what I see is people are rooting for Zaid & Mubashira

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Is it only me who thought Zaid wasn't happy when Arya asked him out? He kind of taunt her that maybe some of her seniors are outside. Looks like Zaid is finally understanding Arya. Sometimes even spending a lot of time you might never know someones true nature unless the situation arrises. Zaid is having similar experience with Arya. She has always been selfish and now finally he is realising it. Anyway I don't like Aryas and Zaid relationship after Aryas brother death. It doesn't sit right with me. Also arya getting contract is very unrealistic. However I would have enjoyed it if it was for revenge. But it doesn't feel so.

Btwn I think there will be some tension between Rayaan and Kashmala which will influence MJ and Zaid relationship too. But I think this time Zaid will stand up for MJ

Edited by mala06 - 9 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi1983

Strictly my opinion, I didn’t see it as him straying.He didn't seek her out to engage in any physical intimacy n it didn’t feel random to me.Currently,a companionable silence exists between them, there’s a sense of companionship and ease in their interaction. It's probable that Zaid never imagined his marriage would involve so much conflict, considering his aversion to arguments.We’ve always seen him avoiding confrontations and having to witness that in his married life daily is taking a toll on him emotionally. He’s like a walking zombie at work too.This dude seems to be too broken n fragile.During such emotional lows, we often reach out to a friend for comfort and support as a means of coping and I felt that’s the only reason y he came to Mub. This is how I perceived this scene.

I shouldn’t have used Stray and I wasn’t exactly saying in Mein sense , it was more in general sense where in shows they always show when men feel neglected they look outside unlike women who get busy with house hold politics .

But what u said in case of mein makes sense but I still wish he was shown reaching to MJ before in different circumstances. Hopefully this loss of contract jolts him out of his zombie and Manju state and he takes control of his life and start concentrating on his business rather than being chauffeur.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

He can get another 2 room, just threat Mubashira with divorce again and she will arrange 2 more biwi with 2 more luxurious room smiley36

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Would love to go through discussions in a while.

Episode was written to shock viewers, I guess. 😄

All the fans who begged for some chemistry got more than they bargained for. Story ko alag rakhein,chemistry ko alag- seemed to be the theme....🤭

.....but once the shock wore off...I guess it took the entire night for MJ to believe her eyes too that the guy who refused coffee an hour back spent the entire night in her bed. She decided to sip it in, second by second...savouring each moment...

....and what looked disconnected starts to make sense.

Zaid has been disturbed for quite a while and with each incident he's feeling more and more drained after Ayra's demands make him feel he's the one made to compromise each time. MJ has not done anything spectacular for him other than little things to make him happy, small gestures of love and sweet little requests on his time. These were all things he never expected from her ...or did he crave for these once upon a time? Hope we get to know ...

Zaid reaching out to Ayra out of care, respect and responsibility again and again, despite feeling unsupported by her...abandoned by her. He had wanted her around him in the office, was looking forward to spending time with her- she rejected him and chose her mein- she wanted to explore her capabilities and talent...this equation should have been worked out before marriage, unfortunately. What were Zaid's and Ayra's expectations from marriage - only then they would know their compatibility.

Zaid feeling refused- Ayra not picking up his calls, not informing him about her job beforehand, continuing to work with rivals despite his displeasure -he has toned down his emotions to be compatible with her requirements...yet she seems to require more and more of him.

Zaid comes home disappointed with how things were turning out after a tumultuous journey of their love ...MJ offers him coffee- she offers to make it for him, looking to spend some time with him- he declines dejectedly. (Should have taken that coffee request, Zaid- you would have sat and talked in the lawn till 2 am...and not ended up sleeping in her bed. 😂)

MJ's reaction to his rejection was the first interesting point in the episode. She didn't scowl or throw things around...she just took it very gracefully. She must have spent some one hour lost in thoughts when Zaid knocked at her door.

What must have gone through Zaid's mind after he declined coffee? He was not in a mood to share his problems - whatever was between him and Ayra had to be sorted out between them. He didn't want to sit and brood. He needed a friend, perhaps. Something pulled him towards MJ. He decides to spend some time with her.

Once he has been received and welcomed into the room, Zaid feels a bit embarrassed. (What happened to the chairs in this room?🤣 May be even if there were chairs he'd sit on the bed to watch TV. 🤭)

May be Zaid felt he had crossed a boundary unknowingly once he entered her room...it didn't upset him, he just felt a little weird about it probably.

MJ makes him feel at home and he dozes off watching TV.

By the time Ayra comes calling for Zaid, MJ is in a very protective mood. Zaid is sleepy, but feeling dejected enough to mumble this is his room too...he doesn't want an encounter with Ayra tonight. He'd rather sleep blissfully.

He wakes up feeling fresh. There's nothing off about MJ sitting next to him as he gets up to go. There's a slow sense of familiarity growing between the two. And she throws a bewildering question...and clarifies the invitation was not for another night with her, just....co...ffeeee.....🤭 (Better accept the next time she offers coffee, Zaid- or you'll end up here again. )

The second notable scene was Zaid picking up Ayra's stuff and arranging it. He is not pissed off. There's nothing to apologise for as far as he is concerned. He is so calm as if nothing happened out of the way. He needs to clarify one thing to Ayra when she tries to poke him - she sees only his reactions and is blind to her own actions that caused those reactions.

Zaid's silence.

He's silent through the office scene. He just glances at MJ and smiles brightly and appreciatively at her once. Rest of the time, he's deep in thought and silent. Neither his work, nor Ayra's invitation and attempt at reconciliation can shake him out of that mood.

What's going on in his mind? It's not guilt, for sure. He's processing something very significant and it's pulling him into melancholy.

Ayra's plan to win Zaid back. He talked about her actions and his reactions. Will she be able to significantly change some of those actions that annoy him, than try and make amends in some other way? Can their relationship survive the differences?

Edited by chicksoup - 9 months ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes yes I loved that scene of zaid picking up the shoes .. he knows aira Haas thrown stuff in anger but he doesn't care ...

MJ not reacting when asof taunted about not knowing where zaid is n her Grace at coffee offer decline thatsnlot of growth