Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

I'm suddenly watching shararat. smiley4

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Oh my god nothing happened between MJ n Zaid n still that whole scene has rewatch value. ...

MJ is sooo much in aweeee man ... is she just craving attention of her husband or is she really in love

Totally agree here. That scene has rewatch value. Infact I did. It had such sweetness, honestly to it. Very organic.

I think she is falling for him. She definitely likes him genuinely

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I'm suddenly watching shararat. smiley4

What a throwback smiley36

Dhruv and Jiya smiley27

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didn’t like how they showed when women prioritised herself / her ambitions over her spouse it gives him reason to stray.

Wish Zaid going to MJ room was not so random especially on day when aira was away!

Looks like next week Asif verbal diarrhoea will take toll on Zaid .

PS - The whole bedroom scene had such a softness to it , makes me wonder was it deliberate not to create any chemistry between Zaid -MJ till now and rather build up like slow burn .

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I should like Ayra more than I do but Azekah is a dull actress and she doesn’t have chemistry with Wahaj but we keep getting more and more scenes of them. On the other hand Ayeza and Wahaj have so much spark in their scenes but the chemistry has been wasted because they share so little screen time.

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly I felt Zaid used MJ. He knew what to tell if Ayra would come and also knows how she will feel .To make Ayra understand he went to MJ room 🧐. MJ please don’t fall hard for him where u can’t take one more backstab.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

It’s not that she prioritised her career over him. The issue is her uppity and selfish attitude throughout. She doesn’t owe Asif anything but she owes Zaid. She didn’t even tell him she’s going for an interview, it’s kind of humiliating that he is fighting for her but she didn’t even tell him. Also the fact that she was bragging about getting a job only after a call. Why? Because she joined their competitor.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

I should like Ayra more than I do but Azekah is a dull actress and she doesn’t have chemistry with Wahaj but we keep getting more and more scenes of them. On the other hand Ayeza and Wahaj have so much spark in their scenes but the chemistry has been wasted because they share so little screen time.

sabse pehle usko kapde do. Her clothes are horrible. Dull pallid clothes in horrible colors

Originally posted by: Winterberry

I didn’t like how they showed when women prioritised herself / her ambitions over her spouse it gives him reason to stray.

Wish Zaid going to MJ room was not so random especially on day when aira was away!

Looks like next week Asif verbal diarrhoea will take toll on Zaid .

PS - The whole bedroom scene had such a softness to it , makes me wonder was it deliberate not to create any chemistry between Zaid -MJ till now and rather build up like slow burn .

But I think, what they meant to show was that Zaid always prioritises Ayra but Ayra never prioritise Zaid whereas MJ does. Hence he is slowly liking her. Bcz if he wanted to stray just bcz Ayra didn't come with him, he would have when Mubashira insists on coffee. I think he does like Mubashira but would never accept. So he just went to her for some company.

About their chemistry I think yes it's a slow burn & build up bcz they knew audience will be wondering that when would something actually happen btw them.

Though I feel they took it a little far by marketing Ayeza & Wahaj as a pair but you hardly see them sharing screen & more than them Ayra & her bhabhi gets unnecessary screenspace