Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

It was so weird when he said.. "try to help yourself.."

WFT does that even mean? When she pops out the kid, what will he tell his child.. "Help yourself?"

smiley39

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think Kashmala is too young and naive. I think people should date a lot before settling down.

She is and she's lived a protective life always. This is her first real jolt.

I think the first most important thing is to know yourself before looking for a partner. Then start looking around.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

WFT does that even mean? When she pops out the kid, what will he tell his child.. "Help yourself?"

smiley39

It wasn't a well written scene imo.

One moment he was feeding her breakfast, fruits and meds...and now all of a sudden he says "help yourself". smiley36

How did Nameer keep a straight face, I wonder smiley37

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

It wasn't a well written scene imo.

One moment he was feeding her breakfast, fruits and meds...and now all of a sudden he says "help yourself". smiley36

How did Nameer keep a straight face, I wonder smiley37

The writers are all over the place when it comes to him. smiley36 I think he has a problem when it interferes with his lifestyle. He isn't ready for responsibility yet.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

The writers are all over the place when it comes to him. smiley36 I think he has a problem when it interferes with his lifestyle. He isn't ready for responsibility yet.

Yeah even the inconsistency between him taking her out in episode 4 to flirting with other girls in front of her in episode 5 smiley36

I've written an entire essay on Rayaan a few pages ago, it'll answer all your questions smiley36

In very simple words, he is season 1 Chuck Bass but the writers didn't need to show such fluctuations. Pregnant Rayaan hai ya Kashmala smiley37

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MJ will not let Ryaan and Kashmala divorce happen. Why should we even talk about it .. Ryaan , is still in bachelor mode , he has to be made responsible now.

I don’t think divorce is solution for everything.

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After today MJ will be Aira please take all my shares , run the company , win contracts - earn respect yield power just let Zaid be with me .

She looked like she will blink and he will vanish , the girl is in love for real - she didn’t look like she won lottery she was so content and at peace after Zaid finally ack her .

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my god nothing happened between MJ n Zaid n still that whole scene has rewatch value. ...

MJ is sooo much in aweeee man ... is she just craving attention of her husband or is she really in love

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ayra's never valued Zaid...my God her audacity during her inner monologue. Calling MJ the second option wtf smiley44

Kashmala and Rayaan...its sad its taken a pregnancy for Kashmala to see the red flags. Thats a true life lesson. The "I can fix him" attitude never works.

Yes. She never valued Zaid & seriously she calls him only bcz she fears he might go to MJ. Madam is forgetting that she is the second woman here. She wouldn't be here if MJ didn't agree be it any intention.

Also I hated the way she barged into MJ's room & waking up Zaid. The over confidence with which she does things like this boils my blood. It's really disgusting. Then acts holier than thou

smiley39

I know. He kept on saying Help yourself. Such a loser. How can she help herself. It's her condition.