"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali #2 - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

yess..love sick puppy, that's exactly what Zaid is(at the moment).

Come to think of it, some men might become that deeply invested even when their partners take them for granted. I think it stems from personal insecurities n also past experiences such as a lack of love/validation in childhood. This could contribute to a pattern of seeking affection even when its not reciprocated adequately.

Both Mub and Z have this fear of abandonment/loneliness which is leading them to stay in a relationship that doesn't fulfill their needs.

Memu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayra did what ever she wanted from start. Silently her brother had to watch since she was like a kid to him and now Zaid .

Let see how it goes..

If Ayra can’t tolerate Zaid going to next room , then how Zaid is tolerating her working in his rival office. Zaid show’s silently without raising his voice .

Loved how MJ is not getting rilled up when Asif said u can’t control ur husband. Whatever she had to face she faced now she is silent ..

Her vulnerability is Zaid, and it will break her if Zaid moves from her .

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I second that, they really look great together..they should do another drama together

Also when asif was talking to zaid about his and mjs rishta, he said that their jodi would be great and they'll have great gene pool🤭

And yes that bedroom scene was done so well by them, there was awkwardness, attraction ,hesitation uff they are just 🔥

Gene pool 🤭🤭🤭

Also in that bedroom scene, Zaid was behaving like a newly married bride 😂😂😂 He was so shy 😂🤭🤭🤭

Yes. They should really do a proper drama in which they share lot of screenspace and are cast opp eo since beginning

Edited by arfanazneen - 9 months ago
arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zaid will see how this egoistic and self obsessed MJ has been actually one who has been there for him and putting him above her own self

MJ will see how loyal Zaid is with aira and even accepting and supporting her with all her pro and cons , and even trying to correct her when aira goes out of path something none has done for her . Zaid is totally selfless when it comes to aira something MJ craves .

----U r right Winter, this is where its heading now especially after today's episode.

Z-Ayra's relationship might seem stuck in a pattern of arguments followed by reconciliation,but this mite be the tipping point.While they arent inherently bad people,they simply arent compatible on multiple levels. Sometimes, living together under one roof reveals all these aspects that werent evident during the courtship period.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37

Word Count: 0

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I really hope that you are right. Manifesting.

@bold totally agree. You know they have that kind of chemistry of shy romantic lovers. There is comfort but not really like you would be with friends. It's that romantic, attraction wala chemistry. Also if you ask me, out of all actresses I saw Wahaj with, visually he looks the best with Ayeza. I mean their looks and personality really looks good.

Ayezas Instagram even went into sleeping mode in Mein's initial days , let Ayeza work with other actors. smiley4

I don't want Mubashira to fall for Zaid though, Zaid should fall for her and suffer forever when she takes divorce.smiley15

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Memu1

Ayra did what ever she wanted from start. Silently her brother had to watch since she was like a kid to him and now Zaid .

Let see how it goes..

If Ayra can’t tolerate Zaid going to next room , then how Zaid is tolerating her working in his rival office. Zaid show’s silently without raising his voice .

Loved how MJ is not getting rilled up when Asif said u can’t control ur husband. Whatever she had to face she faced now she is silent ..

Her vulnerability is Zaid, and it will break her if Zaid moves from her .

The funniest part is the only reason she called said was because he has another "option". I don't think she cares about him at thi point, its just what there marriage to him gives her.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Ayra's never valued Zaid...my God her audacity during her inner monologue. Calling MJ the second option wtf smiley44

Kashmala and Rayaan...its sad its taken a pregnancy for Kashmala to see the red flags. Thats a true life lesson. The "I can fix him" attitude never works.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Ayezas Instagram even went into sleeping mode in Mein's initial days , let Ayeza work with other actors. smiley4

I don't want Mubashira to fall for Zaid though, Zaid should fall for her and suffer forever when she takes divorce.smiley15

She has already fallen hard for him smiley36
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ayra's never valued Zaid...my God her audacity during her inner monologue. Calling MJ the second option wtf smiley44

Kashmala and Rayaan...its sad its taken a pregnancy for Kashmala to see the red flags. Thats a true life lesson. The "I can fix him" attitude never works.

I think Kashmala is too young and naive. I think people should date a lot before settling down.