"Mein" (ARY Digital) - Ayeza Khan, Wahaj Ali #2 - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Really? Why would she shift to Asif's? Bcz of probs btw her & RJ or bcz she is preg & requires care. RJ anyway doesn't care if she stays or leaves.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Really?

Why do I feel like they just want to continue with Zaid & Ayra. Bcz they keep on taking two steps forward and then 4 steps backward in the show. The time we feel like chalo Ayra se hatega, they bring it back to her which is irritating

I feel Zaid/MB falling for each other slowly and Zaid slowly getting comfortable with Mubashira. They need to bring Ayra to get to the point when Zaid finally will loose his cool. I could be wrong but I feel divorce will happen.

I don't want consummation before divorce or any intimate scene.

Btw Ayeza & Wahaj has insane chemistry, they totally wasted it. smiley44

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Yes please get back. Would really like to read what you have to say

The first thing I want to say is...

Ayra: Sir I am a doer

My brain:

Orry's latest trend: 'I am living, I'm a liver' - Social Media Dissect %

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yeah even I'm not sure..I thought after zaid spending night at mjs room there would a Crack in zaid aira relationship but ye dono toh lunch pe jaa rahe haismiley24

Zaid uses mj as per his needs and then ignores hersmiley7

@bold so damn true. I mean see she asked for coffee, insisted even. But he refused. Suddenly he himself went to her room. His expressions were of awkwardness ofcourse but he definitely wanted to be with her there. I thought room close batayega and kuch hojayega but nothing. But he did look comfortable later on like even after Ayra came and he asked her to leave I thought he would realise and become uncomfortable. But no. When he woke up in the morning, even then he was cool with it. Ab Ayra ka call agaya Toh it's like MJ gayi tel lene..

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I feel Zaid/MB falling for each other slowly and Zaid slowly getting comfortable with Mubashira. They need to bring Ayra to get to the point when Zaid finally will loose his cool. I could be wrong but I feel divorce will happen.

I don't want consummation before divorce or any intimate scene.

Btw Ayeza & Wahaj has insane chemistry, they totally wasted it. smiley44

I really hope that you are right. Manifesting.

@bold totally agree. You know they have that kind of chemistry of shy romantic lovers. There is comfort but not really like you would be with friends. It's that romantic, attraction wala chemistry. Also if you ask me, out of all actresses I saw Wahaj with, visually he looks the best with Ayeza. I mean their looks and personality really looks good.

arshi1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rayan's been acting off(kinda distant) with Kashmala since the Ayra incident.Their relationship was on the up,but now its like they're hitting a rough patch. Did something transpire between Zaid n Rayan,possibly an atlercation,causing this strain in Z-K's relationship!

Edited by arshi1983 - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The first thing I want to say is...

Ayra: Sir I am a doer

My brain:

Orry's latest trend: 'I am living, I'm a liver' - Social Media Dissect %

😂😂

Every word that comes out of her mouth irritates me.

I still can't understand how she thinks it's okay to work with your husband's rival company and I don't know how Zaid is really okay with it and follows her around like a love sick puppy.

Nothing happened. He is just showing his true colours now

Really? Why would she shift to Asif's? Bcz of probs btw her & RJ or bcz she is preg & requires care. RJ anyway doesn't care if she stays or leaves.

I felt like realisation hit her that Rayyan isn't a good life partner and hence she might shift to get some break and introspect.. we have to see how they handle their track..

Btw the show is so unpredictable and is damn interesting now..The powerplay and dynamics are really shown well after zaids second marriage

Thank goodness they started airing twice, otherwise it would have dragged till march

I really hope that you are right. Manifesting.

@bold totally agree. You know they have that kind of chemistry of shy romantic lovers. There is comfort but not really like you would be with friends. It's that romantic, attraction wala chemistry. Also if you ask me, out of all actresses I saw Wahaj with, visually he looks the best with Ayeza. I mean their looks and personality really looks good.

I second that, they really look great together..they should do another drama together

Also when asif was talking to zaid about his and mjs rishta, he said that their jodi would be great and they'll have great gene pool🤭

And yes that bedroom scene was done so well by them, there was awkwardness, attraction ,hesitation uff they are just 🔥