Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Oh gosh! That was such an annoying & entitled behaviour. She always wanted to be her way in any case or with anyone. I don't know what Zaid sees in her? From which angle was she a caring person before?

I could understand if she had some sort of "pretty privilege" going on like Mehwish in MPTH, but thats also not there.

When Zaid said yesterday "aisi nahi thi voh...bahot badal gayi hai..." I was like haan bhai, pehle tolerable thi ab bardaash nahi hoti smiley37

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Ayra doesn't have any single good quality, same with Zaid, that's why they are made for each other. Both are equally annoying. smiley36

Mubashira should divorce Zaid and alimony should be Asif's whole property. Then useless couple can work for rival company to compete with fully recovered smart lady Mubashira. smiley4

Put only Mubashira on montage, montage bothers me more than useless couple.smiley29

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Atleast Zaid is somwhat loyal and tries to be good towards Ayra. I think that is the only good quality he has and thats what Mubashra likes about him. Though a but late, he did take a stand for her and now is beating himself over it for breaking up with her and his father's treatment of her family which led to her brother's death..

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I could understand if she had some sort of "pretty privilege" going on like Mehwish in MPTH, but thats also not there.

When Zaid said yesterday "aisi nahi thi voh...bahot badal gayi hai..." I was like haan bhai, pehle tolerable thi ab bardaash nahi hoti smiley37

I am watching the live episode now on ary digital live. Rayan and Kashmala also got a scene. Matlab kuch development hoga plot me..

Also it annoys me to see Ayra's face. The way she doesn't let Zaid and MJ spend time together is very annoying. She became second wife and now she can't take it. I know no wife can but kyun ki bhai shadi. Her behaviour is very annoying to me bcz she wants just her way. She won't compromise for anyone but only Zaid & others should. Please someone teach this annoying, narcissist woman a lesson

Asif looks really tensed for this project or contract...

He thinks aira might get this project and it'd be too humiliating for him if he looses the contract..

Aira is working overtime and Zaid came to pick her up but she tells him to go because she hasn't completed her work.

In the precap it's shown that zaid and mubashira slept together in her room...oh my God I'm excited to see what happens..bas ullu na bana de humeinsmiley13

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago

Hey bhagwaan, kya socha tha ki finally zaid will consummate his marriage with mubashira but yahan toh kuch hua hi nhismiley19

Aira came to mjs room and zaid told her that its his room as well, that's why she was throwing away things in frustration.

And later zaid aira patched up also and are going for lunch...

Bechari mj, she couldn't even sleep because she was so overwhelmed and overjoyed that zaid finally came to her room, puri raat bas zaid ko dekhti rahismiley13

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I am watching the live episode now on ary digital live. Rayan and Kashmala also got a scene. Matlab kuch development hoga plot me..

Also it annoys me to see Ayra's face. The way she doesn't let Zaid and MJ spend time together is very annoying. She became second wife and now she can't take it. I know no wife can but kyun ki bhai shadi. Her behaviour is very annoying to me bcz she wants just her way. She won't compromise for anyone but only Zaid & others should. Please someone teach this annoying, narcissist woman a lesson

Ayra kya chapter hai, koi usko batao ki pehli biwi Mubashira hai, uska bhi haq hai Zaid pe smiley36

Aur Zaid do biwion ke baad bhi dukhi hai wah re duniya smiley37

Chalo aira got the contract asif and zaid are upset..

Mj says his one dil gave him shock now his other dil will give him surprise..

Wonder what she's gonna do..

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Chalo aira got the contract asif and zaid are upset..

Mj says his one dil gave him shock now his other dil will give him surprise..

Wonder what she's gonna do..

Promo????

Also gosh!! The way Ayra knocked MJ's door and just barged inside the room was disgusting and shameless. MJ is his first wife. Legally religiously she has equal right. How can you invade someone's privacy. Ewww!

Can I just say that Mubashira looked so sweet and vulnerable when Zaid comes to her room. She was so happy. Looks like she is genuinely falling for him. It was so sweet when she asks phir kab aaoge for coffee?

I loved it when Zaid says ye bhi mera room hai 😂