Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry

When was Aira remotely nice or obeyed Zaid , she is always pushing him around . I keep wondering what respect and understanding Zaid keeps talking about ?He has always been giver in this relationship and she jus takes things for granted .

As for two timing, lol he is legally wedded to both of them with both their consent . Not a fan of polygamy nor how Zaid agreed to this deal but who knew A man can still be unhappy with two wives . Zaid should have a word or two with Abrar Haque .

I wrote what i feel about characters.You may agree or disagree smiley31

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/pinkyangel376/status/1742109737640992802?s=19

Looks like Rayyan is gonna get into action now...

Whatever it is, during this track I want zaid to support mj and realise his true feelings for her and vice versa...

Wasn't it combined business share only? If MJ leaves other business's right then it's equal. She has right on father's property, why to bring ego here? Just sit and talk.

I hope MJ realizes her worth and leave everyone behind. Everyone is useless.

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Wasn't it combined business share only? If MJ leaves other business's right then it's equal. She has right on father's property, why to bring ego here? Just sit and talk.

Yeah they transferred shares of their combined business, 25% shares were transferred that means zaid and his dad hold the other 75% shares 🤔

Rayyan was any ways useless...I dont think he was contributing in expanding the business or making profits...

He is justa rich spoilt brat who will live life off on his dad's money...

Yess I hope mj gets the contract today and she show it to the world that she's also a good business woman and Zaid also realises her worth..

Edited by Rashi23 - 9 months ago
Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Jaffar says he has transferred his and RJ shares of their combined business ( Shahwani - Jafar group ) . Means Jafar has other business / investments /holdings where asif didnt invest and that can go to RJ .
And with this transfer MJ owns 25% stake in Shahwani - Jaffar group , not sure how much Asif owns .
Zaid who actually does productive work and was running business seems fine not sure why everyone else is so rattled. He was initially upset as he knows where this move was coming from but now he seems fine about it - I didn’t see any jealousy or insecurity in him while speaking with MJ , he was ur his daughter and u were always his heir so what’s new .

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yeah they transferred shares of their combined business, 25% shares were transferred that means zaid and his dad hold the other 75% shares 🤔

Rayyan was any ways useless...I dont think he was contributing in expanding the business or making profits...

He is justa rich spoilt brat who will live life off on his dad's money...

Yess I hope mj gets the contract today and she show it to the world that she's also a good business woman and Zaid also realises her worth..

oh MJ isn’t winning the contract today lol. Ayra is. It’s been foreshadowed- Remember when Asif had a face off with the Fakhar group guy at Ayra’s brothers chaaleeswa? When he came for her proposal? He told him he’s never ever let any contract slip from his fingers into theirs. As in Fakhar group has never won a contract from Asif’s group. There! Asif kind of jinxed it there for himself lol. I always wondered what the point was of Fakhar group boss to be at Ayra’s house but clearly it was to hand Ayra his business card - which we have seen now that she has availed to get a job. And also to have that face off with Asif where Asif brags about his company.

Not to mention how Jaffer was all praises for how with MJ as boss, their market value will increase. I was like dammit Jaffer, you totally jinxed it by saying that !

So yeah … Ayra is totally gonna win it. ✌️👏 And GOOD FOR HER. I love to see Asif and his classist ass squirm lol

Edited by tgota92 - 9 months ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

i would love for MJ to truly support Ayra and believe her over her sleazy brother. Especially because I don’t think that scene of theirs was unintentional - MJ saw a pissed off Rayaan leave so it has to mean something eventually.

But it has to be genuine concern and support. Not so she can look good in front of zaid 🤢

Not sure how they will take this track actually. Ayra is unstoppable like a train now...doesn't look like she will go one step back.

Zaid might warn Rayaan.

I feel Mubashira will win this contract - there will be celebrations - Rayaan will irritate an already red Ayra- she gives it back like she has told him ...That promo scene might play out like that- Kash gets affected - Ayra might get blamed for being thoughtless etc.

Really want to see some progress in good friendship at least between MJ and Zaid now.

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The moment aira walked into the nikah she was a home breaker??? The zaid MJ marriage would easily work...aira totallyknew zaid was innocent n she wrecked it...

Airas brother asked zaid to stop stalking as aira was not going to break a marriage n start her life n then she did the very thing right ???

When aira got married to zaid his relationship with MJ was namesake marriage ... But marriage is no joke islamic allowance aside isn't aira going to be considered a home wrecker??

Originally posted by: tgota92

oh MJ isn’t winning the contract today lol. Ayra is. It’s been foreshadowed- Remember when Asif had a face off with the Fakhar group guy at Ayra’s brothers chaaleeswa? When he came for her proposal? He told him he’s never ever let any contract slip from his fingers into theirs. As in Fakhar group has never won a contract from Asif’s group. There! Asif kind of jinxed it there for himself lol. I always wondered what the point was of Fakhar group boss to be at Ayra’s house but clearly it was to hand Ayra his business card - which we have seen now that she has availed to get a job. And also to have that face off with Asif where Asif brags about his company.

Not to mention how Jaffer was all praises for how with MJ as boss, their market value will increase. I was like dammit Jaffer, you totally jinxed it by saying that !

So yeah … Ayra is totally gonna win it. ✌️👏 And GOOD FOR HER. I love to see Asif and his classist ass squirm lol

Hmm let's see...aira was throwing things away in her and was frustrated, we have to see what was the reason for her this extreme reaction like mj as she was the one who used to throw things and sandals smiley36

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Aira will win the project - which will make Asif see Red and blast off MJ for being incompetent and that’s one probably Zaid will come to her support and they will work as team for next project.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Sometimes u can heal each other and in process grow as individual and become a better version of yourself .

Yesterday RJ was unnecessary thrown under bus , like he could have shown his disdain and tried intimidating aira without actually being creepy , he is flirt but they really didn’t have to go to extreme lengths to put RJ as some road side ruffian especially when his wife is pregnant, not needed . They could have still shown the verbal spat between them and aira could have gone to Zaid and told him what happened without the creepiness .
For a second when he was remembering what all Aira told him I felt maybe maybe he was being retrospective and will try to change himself , let’s see how his arc will pan out and what is his role .

Since it’s PTV maybe not all three marriages will collapse, probably the least stable one will survive the tide and emerge winner .

PS - I want good for all four kids , I want them to be happy and win in life. I dunno how but am hopeful, they all will be content at end .

I normally would agree with that but its wayyy too an ideal thought for such dysfunctional people. They all have their own baggages and issues. Besides, the pairs were sort of forced together just because one of them wanted to marry aka Kashmala.

I think you missed the point. Rayaan has never been a faithful guy. He's a walking red flag and there were instances even in front of Kashmala in past episodes. But he is image and class conscious which is why he pretends to be all nice and gentlemanly in front of others. Rayaan's the kind of man who will continue having affairs with multiple women while his wife is at home oblivious. So him flirting with Ayra isn't out of character for him smiley36 To me it just felt off because I don't find Azekah attractive in this role...so someone who looks the way Rayaan does, hitting on an Azekah-played Ayra...naah smiley36

Having said that, I don't think he is interested in her. I doubt Ayra is his type. He would prefer high class bimbos any day since he hates "middle class" so much. I think he just wanted to make her feel uncomfortable and somehow call her a homewrecker...because well, thanks to Zaid's actions (which were due to Ayra), his own marriage was off to a rocky start smiley36

He's definitely planning something. There's one scene of him tackling Ayra, who is trying to hit him while Asif looks on. So it might be sasur-damaad pairing up.

If all three marriages collapse, it would be something different smiley36 But yeah in that case, Zaid and Mubashira would prolly survive, because I can't see Rayaan and Kashmala happy in the long run and neither can I see Zaid and Ayra making it.