Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Navya, tag the members in mein thread smiley1

. . Thanks . I know only three 😂 so tagging them . Guys come here now . We have a second thread 👏
Edited by Navyya - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Navyya

. . Thanks . I know only three 😂 so tagging them . Guys come here now . We have a second thread 👏

Main aaa gayi smiley9

Navyya thumbnail

. . Yey Yey 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Nina aa gayee . 😊

There isn’t much activity on this thread . I know why Wahaj’s fans are not here , or watching the show but what happened to Ayeza’s fans ? I would have thought that she will have a massive fan following but this doesn’t seem to be the case .

May be the thread will be more active after they get married..

Navyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

May be the thread will be more active after they get married..

. . Hi Arfanazneen …I tried to tag you but just couldn’t . Your name refused to pop up 😊 but I knew you will find us 🥰.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

. . Chalo by the time Mein ends I would 😂 …. There are just a handful of us , I am sure by the time the show ends we would have known inside out of each other 😊

Yeah well I'm quite crazy, I get what I want smiley37

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yeah well I'm quite crazy, I get what I want smiley37

haan tumhare saare insta shenanigans dekh rahi hu main smiley36
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

haan tumhare saare insta shenanigans dekh rahi hu main smiley36

Sirf RJ thodi flirt kar sakta hai smiley36

Humko bhi aata hai smiley37

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

. . Yey Yey 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Nina aa gayee . 😊

There isn’t much activity on this thread . I know why Wahaj’s fans are not here , or watching the show but what happened to Ayeza’s fans ? I would have thought that she will have a massive fan following but this doesn’t seem to be the case .

I think Wahaj fans are upset that he was kind of sidelined in the initial episodes. He got more focus in the last episode but still it’s his dad who had the most scenes. After playing Murtasim, everyone wants to see him in a powerful role. Zaid doesn’t hold the power that Murtasim did though. Murtasim was not only head of the family but also the head of their villagers as well. Zaid isn’t the one that holds the power here, it’s his dad. It seems like he’s just going to struggle to assert his power against him. His whole identity seems to be through his dad according to the teasers (“you are nothing without your surname” from teaser and Ayra’s brother mocking him for not being a self made man in this upcoming episode) We’ll probably see stubbornness and ego, but it will wouldn’t make sense for him to walk around with the same aura as Murtasim. That being said, they really didn’t have to waste 6 episodes of limiting his screen space and whatever little they did give him, have him complete mundane tasks. I started watching for Wahaj too but I do find the story intriguing so I was okay waiting for his character to come more into focus.

I don’t know about Ayeza fans though, because she’s the one who’s had the most focus and a more developed storyline. The ratings seem good though but I think the leads need more scenes together for the show to get more attention from the fans.