Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Now it's time for the big reveal. Who were the contestants? Some of you guessed and guessed right. Others didn't guess and that was fine.

First - in order of elimination:

Shaitan-Haiwan – Rakhi Sawant (ID name: Rakhi_Sawant) – lowest votes in week 1

melodyofflowers – Tejasswi Prakash (ID name: TejasswiPrakash) – quit as was sick in week 2

Swetha-Sai – Karan Kundra (ID name: Karankundra01) – quit as had personal problems in week 2

Zeal17 – Shilpa Shinde (ID name: Shilpa.Shinde) – lowest votes in week 3

awida – Sumbul Touqeer (ID name: SumbulTouqeer) – second lowest votes in week 3

PangaNaLe – Shalin Bhanot (ID name: ShalinBhanot) – quit in week 4

DevilHere – Gauhar Khan (ID name: gauhar.khan) – highest votes for elimination in week 4

BanBB – Abdu Rozik (ID name: Abdu_Rozaik) – lowest votes in week 5

NINALOGY – Asim Riaz (ID name: AsimR) – second lowest votes in week 5

JustRandomGirl – Jasmin Bhasin (ID name: JasminBacchi) – first person to take briefcase in week 5

Ragazza_dolce – Arshi Khan (ID name: Asli_Arshi_Khan) – second person to take briefcase in week 5

Then the finalists:

DreamOfEndless – Hina Khan (ID name: Hina_Khan)

Bhavisweet03 – Priyanka Choudhary (ID name: Priyanka_Queen)

SejN – Rubina Dilaik (ID name: Rubina.Dilak)

TheMinion – Gautam Gulati (ID name: GautiGulati)

minakrish – MC Stan (ID name: mc.stan)

To make it extra obvious - these were the wildcards:

PangaNaLe – Shalin Bhanot (ID name: ShalinBhanot) – quit in week 4

minakrish – MC Stan (ID name: mc.stan)

melodyofflowers – Tejasswi Prakash (ID name: TejasswiPrakash) – quit as was sick in week 2

Swetha-Sai – Karan Kundra (ID name: Karankundra01) – quit as had personal problems in week 2

Zeal17 – Shilpa Shinde (ID name: Shilpa.Shinde) – lowest votes in week 3 WOTTTT. You and Minion fooled me big time

awida – Sumbul Touqeer (ID name: SumbulTouqeer) – second lowest votes in week 3 Guessed this one ✅

PangaNaLe – Shalin Bhanot (ID name: ShalinBhanot) – quit in week 4 No way, I first thought it was him but then thought it can't be as he's in audience😳

DevilHere – Gauhar Khan (ID name: gauhar.khan) – highest votes for elimination in week 4 Guessed somehow, miracle miracle!😆

BanBB – Abdu Rozik (ID name: Abdu_Rozaik) – lowest votes in week 5 Abey why did you say we know each other...when have we interacted???🤔 Chal ab apna waada poora kar aur Sunny ko block karo 🤣

NINALOGY – Asim Riaz (ID name: AsimR) – second lowest votes in week 5 She was the first one I recognised :P

JustRandomGirl – Jasmin Bhasin (ID name: JasminBacchi) – first person to take briefcase in week 5 I was the most curious about you...couldnt figure you out...well played😆

Ragazza_dolce – Arshi Khan (ID name: Asli_Arshi_Khan) – second person to take briefcase in week 5 Guessed

Then the finalists:

DreamOfEndless – Hina Khan (ID name: Hina_Khan) Guessed

Bhavisweet03 – Priyanka Choudhary (ID name: Priyanka_Queen) Guessed

SejN – Rubina Dilaik (ID name: Rubina.Dilak) Ahhh I was so curious about you as well...couldnt figure out who Ruby was...but I guess we havent interacted much😆 Defo well played

TheMinion – Gautam Gulati (ID name: GautiGulati) This whole time I thought you were Zeal...wohi writing style...aisa kyun kiya mere saath😭

minakrish – MC Stan (ID name: mc.stan) Another shocker😲 Aap audience se participant kaise bani? I thought you were in audience so I could have never guessed you🤓 Well played again!😳

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And how did I forget congratulations to the winners 🤗❤️

minakrish thumbnail

Yay! Tiaaaa, I knew Hina was you. Congratulations girl.smiley40smiley31 So happy that you won.

I'm at 4th Position. Not bad.😆

I was expecting lesser votes that Rubina... So, I'm happy I didn't finish 5th.🤣

Well played Seju (Ruby), Bhavi (Pri) and TheMinion (Gauti).smiley32🤗

Now here I am... aka, alter ego of MC Stan with the Final Rap for Bigg Boss IF Season 1.

Bigg Boss finale hai, sabko intezaar tha,

Hina ne jeeta game, sabke mann mein baat hai yeh saaf.

First place pe hai Hina, ek shining star,

Unki strategy thi strong, uski gameplan ka vaar.

Priyanka aayi 2nd pe, woh bhi hai rockstar,

Apne attitude se kiya sabko impress, sabke mann mein hai yaar.

Gautam ne 3rd place, woh hai cool dude,

Unka journey tha unique, unka attitude.

MC Stan aaye 4th place pe, uska hai craze,

Apni rap aur talent se jeeta woh audience ka base.

Rubina hai 5th, par unka hai bhi grace,

Unka journey hai inspiring, unka smile face.

Bigg Boss finale mein yeh hai result clear,

Sabne diya apna best, hai yeh ek proud cheer.

Signing off for the final time as MC Stan's alter ego.😎

Congratulations to all 5 of us for the amazing game we've played and to all the other participants and audience.👏🤗❤️

Biggest THANK YOU goes to Shreya for hosting this game.🤗⭐️ You've put in so much effort into this and I'm sure I can say this on behalf of all of us contestants that we absolutely enjoyed playing this game.😎

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Congrats Miss T🥳 you posting the link to my shop has to be the golden moment for me 💕

Congrats SejN, minakrish, TheMinion and Bhavisweet03🥳

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

minakrish – MC Stan (ID name: mc.stan) Another shocker😲 Aap audience se participant kaise bani? I thought you were in audience so I could have never guessed you🤓 Well played again!😳

Wildcard thi main, isiliye audience se participant ban gayi.😳

Sabko confuse kar diya.😆 Thanks yaar.🤗

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Congrats to all the award winners🥳 but meko bhi chahiye audience ka award...Me, Lazy and Sunny deserve an award for our hard work too!😡 And Priya for her impossible questions.🤣 But at least we got a participation siggy, thank you Shreya and Sandy! Sandy, your sigs and tags are always so precious!

Congrats Tia for winning the game🥳 Congrats to the top 5 finalists...you are all winners for me⭐️ The voting was rigged, so you are all winners okay😆

Priyanka🤗 I really wanted you to win...All my votes in the past 2 days have been for you...I almost broke my mouse's button by repeatedly clicking your name whenever I was free🤣 I'm so happy to see you as a runner up though QUEEN PRIYANKA FTW!

1270935 thumbnail

Your voting continuously worked and you made Priyanka second

That's why this season voting system was bogus

Next season it will be better

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Shreya, thanks for your hard work and dedication, I know how time consuming this game was for you. You were an amazing host. I loved every minute of it as audience. I really really hope you bring in another season for us when you have spare time!❤️ Maybe try to change the rounds so that they are less time consuming for you, or have a partner to help you co-host.😳 I always love your games, you are my favourite host, but this one was probably one of the ones I enjoyed most!🤗 Except round 4 though, I felt so bad for torturing the players🥺

WAIT WOT...GAUTI WAS THEMINION...DOES THAT MEAN...I MADE THEMINION HOST HIS FIRST EVER SHEEP GAME???😲 Wah, you were an amazing host Minion! I can't wait for you to host another sheep game.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations to all the 5 finalists & Hina for winning as well⭐️

I couldn’t guess even a single person correctly I though shaitan-haiwan was Gautam as this ID used to troll GG in bb forum😆

And Asim was Ninalogy😲 Oh my gosh I couldn’t have guessed even in million years.

@ Shreya

Where is Trophy?

1270935 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Zeal17 – Shilpa Shinde (ID name: Shilpa.Shinde) – lowest votes in week 3 WOTTTT. You and Minion fooled me big time

awida – Sumbul Touqeer (ID name: SumbulTouqeer) – second lowest votes in week 3 Guessed this one ✅

PangaNaLe – Shalin Bhanot (ID name: ShalinBhanot) – quit in week 4 No way, I first thought it was him but then thought it can't be as he's in audience😳

DevilHere – Gauhar Khan (ID name: gauhar.khan) – highest votes for elimination in week 4 Guessed somehow, miracle miracle!😆

BanBB – Abdu Rozik (ID name: Abdu_Rozaik) – lowest votes in week 5 Abey why did you say we know each other...when have we interacted???🤔 Chal ab apna waada poora kar aur Sunny ko block karo 🤣

NINALOGY – Asim Riaz (ID name: AsimR) – second lowest votes in week 5 She was the first one I recognised :P

JustRandomGirl – Jasmin Bhasin (ID name: JasminBacchi) – first person to take briefcase in week 5 I was the most curious about you...couldnt figure you out...well played😆

Ragazza_dolce – Arshi Khan (ID name: Asli_Arshi_Khan) – second person to take briefcase in week 5 Guessed

Then the finalists:

DreamOfEndless – Hina Khan (ID name: Hina_Khan) Guessed

Bhavisweet03 – Priyanka Choudhary (ID name: Priyanka_Queen) Guessed

SejN – Rubina Dilaik (ID name: Rubina.Dilak) Ahhh I was so curious about you as well...couldnt figure out who Ruby was...but I guess we havent interacted much😆 Defo well played

TheMinion – Gautam Gulati (ID name: GautiGulati) This whole time I thought you were Zeal...wohi writing style...aisa kyun kiya mere saath😭

I didn't say we know each other

I said we are all on same sheep thread

We are on jassu latest sheep thread Asia cup one