Bigg Boss IF Season 1 Grand Finale

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome everyone to the finale of the first season of Bigg Boss IF! It has been a roller coaster ride for all and I'm hopeful that everyone enjoyed it.

Before we get started I do want to address a few things. Firstly, the contestants this time turned out to be too lovey dovey. Arre baba fights nahi, groups nahi, plotting nahi, kuch nahi. Boring. So boring. Secondly, the tasks were all designed to be tough on purpose. Abey kabhi dekha hai contestants ko araam se tasks karte huye??? They always got tasks cancelled! Finally, the voting format will change next year. Google Forms was a good way to keep the original voting style intact, but unfortunately it meant that anyone could vote in the form - even if they weren't part of the audience.

Now onto the finale. We've had a good 3 weeks run with Bigg Boss twists and turns, lots of strong audience members, and with lots of fun. And, of course, I've learnt a couple of things myself on how I can improve next season. Sorry to those contestants and audience members who were part of this season and didn't get the best experience, but sometimes you learn things only by trying it out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

All of the following people were audience members this season (most asked for it - which you won't get next season).

WildestDreams

Life_Is_Dutiful

Silpa20

SunqianFan

Grey-licious

Shwetha02

shiiny

MochaQueen

oh_nakhrewaali

Rosyme

Ocean_breeze

Billi_Bangalan

firewings_diya

Nichuss

Palak2812

LazyBing

vibecheck

Phenyl

Hakuna_Matata11

RockingSunny

Diya_Abhilasha

Daebak

bollyqueen0

LoveHopeMagic

Sera-high123

MoodyMango

NathuPaapi

Charu21

astha36

MSgayatri

Nostalgia-02

Bee222

Satrangi_Curls

DiscoDhokla

ThandiChai

Anisha06

Maroonporsche

GumnaamHaiKoii

Vedika.Kapoor

Bacillusbadius

Tapdance

Badbuddy

sakshi.ekansh

SoniRita

priya185

Pyaarasam

Jaitreya23

chaipaani

Sonserina_Reina

Red_eyes94

BhataktiJawani

Aquabutterfly

carisma2

Witchofthewest

BettyA1

Pribz

Criticiser

Gul_9

TC_FA

Minionite thumbnail

Now it's time for the big reveal. Who were the contestants? Some of you guessed and guessed right. Others didn't guess and that was fine.

First - in order of elimination:

Shaitan-Haiwan – Rakhi Sawant (ID name: Rakhi_Sawant) – lowest votes in week 1

melodyofflowers – Tejasswi Prakash (ID name: TejasswiPrakash) – quit as was sick in week 2

Swetha-Sai – Karan Kundra (ID name: Karankundra01) – quit as had personal problems in week 2

Zeal17 – Shilpa Shinde (ID name: Shilpa.Shinde) – lowest votes in week 3

awida – Sumbul Touqeer (ID name: SumbulTouqeer) – second lowest votes in week 3

PangaNaLe – Shalin Bhanot (ID name: ShalinBhanot) – quit in week 4

DevilHere – Gauhar Khan (ID name: gauhar.khan) – highest votes for elimination in week 4

BanBB – Abdu Rozik (ID name: Abdu_Rozaik) – lowest votes in week 5

NINALOGY – Asim Riaz (ID name: AsimR) – second lowest votes in week 5

JustRandomGirl – Jasmin Bhasin (ID name: JasminBacchi) – first person to take briefcase in week 5

Ragazza_dolce – Arshi Khan (ID name: Asli_Arshi_Khan) – second person to take briefcase in week 5

Then the finalists:

DreamOfEndless – Hina Khan (ID name: Hina_Khan)

Bhavisweet03 – Priyanka Choudhary (ID name: Priyanka_Queen)

SejN – Rubina Dilaik (ID name: Rubina.Dilak)

TheMinion – Gautam Gulati (ID name: GautiGulati)

minakrish – MC Stan (ID name: mc.stan)

To make it extra obvious - these were the wildcards:

PangaNaLe – Shalin Bhanot (ID name: ShalinBhanot) – quit in week 4

minakrish – MC Stan (ID name: mc.stan)

Edited by Minionite - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Now before we head towards the finale, it is first time for a few awards. These awards are solely for the contestants this season as I was doing so much stuff that I just didn't have time to get the awards ready for the audience (feel free to give yourself an award if you want). Additionally, this season these awards are solely based on my decisions as I forgot to send out the voting PMs to the contestants and audience members. 😆

Nonetheless, here are some fun awards.

First up, these 3 contestants had a lot of fun times and had a lot of funny dialogues throughout their stint in the house. Whether it was when they were chatting with each other, interacting with the audience, or interacting with me, these 3 contestants made it hilarious. Congratulations for the Best Dialogues Award - Asim, Gautam, and Shilpa!

Next up we have the award for the cutest contestants of the season. These 3 contestants were just all around too cute with their interactions with each other, their conversations with the audience, and their interactions with me. (Note that when I say cute I don't mean sweet. I mean it was sweet, funny, and adorable all in one.)

Even though these 3 contestants didn't play like true BB contestants (no one did), these 3 did wow me and everyone with their skill and knowledge and involvement. Thus, a special congrats is in order to these 3 contestants who were the most active in tasks!

Finally, unlike their counterparts, these 3 contestants were sweet and caring and won everyone's hearts. A big congrats to these 3 sweetest contestants!

Minionite thumbnail

A congratulations is in order for the 5 finalists of this season.

And finally, a big thank you to all the audience members who joined in for the sheer fun of participating in such a new and different game. A special prize for you.

And now credits are due - Sandhya (Sevenstreaks) provided all the tags and the siggies (except the award siggies). A big thank you to her for all this creativity!

Minionite thumbnail

And now we've reached the conclusion. It is now time for the results of the voting!

First, with 2.34% of the votes, Rubina (SejN) finishes in 5th place!

In fourth place, with 6.14% of the votes, we have MC Stan (minakrish)!

The second runner-up is Gautam (TheMinion) with 18.21% of the votes!

Our first runner-up gets this beautiful prize from Sandhya (Sevenstreaks). With 33.45% of the votes, the first runner-up is.....Priyanka (Bhavisweet03)!

Which means that the winner of the first ever Bigg Boss IF is Hina (DreamOfEndless) with 39.86% of the votes!

And with that, this first season of Bigg Boss draws to a close. If you have any suggestions for improvements I'm all ears! I may or may not hold future seasons as this was rather time consuming for everyone and me compared to other games and compared to how I had originally planned the game.

See you all in the 5th season of Jimmy Jabs!

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved this season of IF BB.. thank you BBB aka sherya for hosting! It was a fun experience! From someone who hasn’t seen much of BB it was very interesting 🤣. I couldn’t relate to most of the stuff the rest of the house members were doing. But thank you for the opportunity!

made some really good friends in the house which we will carry on outside as well!

Thank you to all the house mates and the audience! You guys really came with your A-game to make our tasks super hard! 🤗

It’s good to be back with my real ID

Ps- I’ll meet the rest of the house mates with their real id’s in our chat club 😊

Edited by SejN - 1 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Congratulations Hina on winning 🥳

Thank you so much for organising this game shreya and sorry that I couldnt be involved as much as I wanted to. 😒

LazyBing thumbnail

OMG!! No wonder Hina was my favourite! I can’t rn. Tiaraaaaaaa 🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️ I am so so so so happy for you, Congratulations 😭 So well deserved!

Brb to congratulate everyone properly 🏃🏻‍♀️🩷

Tapdance thumbnail

Congratulations to the winner and all participants..I think we all had a gala time in some of the rounds with all the guesswork for answers 😆

Sorry for the hard ones..some of the questions are still unsolved 🤣

Another great game Shreya, you find novel games to engage us all...until the next 🎯

But once again, this season had the sweetest participants who engaged as much as possible with interest of time in real life👍🏼⭐️