Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi.khurana thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

Hospital nice bonding scene between Raman and Ishita was also deleted.

>2nd Mhanje Savnila Sagar la molest karun Kay prove karaycha hota... I didn't understand

It was so clear that guy was not in his senses, I dont understand what was Savni trying to prove, any logical women would have understood what was happening.

I agree with characters gayab, I like hindi version better for some serials since all the characters were present. It was fun to watch all the bonding. As of now I like Aditya better in Marathi, that Aditya had no innocence. This one shows more emotions, he shows guilt for his actions.

Sagar is very caring, so I dont know what they will achieve if they bring Mani. Also the khadus nature of Raman wont suit Sagar.

In today episode if they had shown how the medical assoc behaved it would have more impact instead of Mukta using words. I wish they show such scenes
WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi.khurana

In today episode if they had shown how the medical assoc behaved it would have more impact instead of Mukta using words. I wish they show such scenes

I would appreciate if they make indras behavior better.... ka ti mukta chya mage lagli aahe??

Ticha license cancel jhala aahe samajlyavar ankhin negative jate... Like why????

''Mala pan tichya viruddha complain karaychi aahe"

Seriously?!! Thodi tari humanity dakhva na.... this Sagar is better than Raman.... but Indra is worse than Toshi... I loved Toshis acting

heyitsme12 thumbnail

have u seen the maha ep promo?

Thoughts?

on another note i think they are trying to avoid bringing characters,even if they're small roles e.g. dental association

Edited by heyitsme12 - 3 months ago
khushi.khurana thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

have u seen the maha ep promo?

Thoughts?

on another note i think they are trying to avoid bringing characters,even if they're small roles e.g. dental association

I dont expect it is an eye opener for Swati, but atleast indra might change her perspective.

If Swati changes , serial will have less topics to handle so dont expect it.

I am glad this is serial , I am really surprised with the amount of time and energy Savni has to plot against her ex husband specially since she also has someone in her life.

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

They are losing viewers... trp padtey continuously 3rd position yetey.... shouldn't they change some story?? Thoda tari logical dakhvava

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

What a coincidence...

तेजश्री आणि शुभांगी मॅडम..दोघींचही आज वाढदिवस आहे😊

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

What a coincidence...

तेजश्री आणि शुभांगी मॅडम..दोघींचही आज वाढदिवस आहे😊

Bts takle aahet ka show che?? Like are they celebrating or something???

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kasa Kay challay show?

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasha_n

Kasa Kay challay show?

Halu halu challay 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

khushi.khurana thumbnail

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

Halu halu challay 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Today was boring episode, Savni accusing Mukta of stealing daughter, son and brother. I am glad she did not add Sagar. Savni plays victim card beautifully , sometimes you wonder what did Sagar do that Savni hates him so much. I agree with Savni, she has the right to decide what makes her happy.