BKAS Episode Discussion Thread #1 [DT NOTE PG 37] new ETD link pg 150 - Page 149

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Kuldeep is a supervillain. His character reminds me of Gru from Despicable Me. πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

Originally posted by: heyjude07

The way Kuldeep  poured that hot water on Vandana was quite scarysmiley22

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes I liked that too that Kunal was rather calm and expressed his feelings. It was a very nice scene the way they hugged and expressed that they feel safe in each others arm. The thing is K’s dad is way too evil. I just couldn’t believe that he was abusive towards vandana so soon. It was uncomfortable to watch.. I hope V3 place hidden cameras in all rooms and there will be evidence against him physically harming vani/ vandana/ vedika. And yup I too have no trust in Vijay- he is very impulsive in his ways. It’s better he goes to help his friend again the way he missed kuvan’s  wedding . Btw kuldeep wanted to play the Vijay card after kuvan’s wedding immediately, he may be planning the same for Bobby mrunal wedding to separate kuvan. But looks like he wants vani to be completely disabled / not functional before that.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚The knees! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That’s a big request. Kunal pushed Vandu’s saree up exactly 3 inches above her ankle. I think that’s the highest it will go. πŸ˜‚ 

Originally posted by: vdna

smiley32that scene was sooooo nice - i would say next time Kunal push the sari above the knee ..we all want to see you see Vandu's knees too :)) ..

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BKAS going off air πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vish86

That's really sadsmiley13. I was worried about his since last week's TRP. 

They should have started the Kuvan story much earlier. Buzz is created by the couple and then family drama adds to the story. Yahan pe, for the longest time, noone knew about the show at all.  Kuvan is just about entering the charts. 

So now, I guess everything, all secrets will open up together....Vjay - Baani - Kuldeep, Mrunal Vaibhav. 

Anyway, I hope for the sake of the team, they end on a high note. I really like all of them. 

vish86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyjude07

That's really sadsmiley13. I was worried about his since last week's TRP. 

They should have started the Kuvan story much earlier. Buzz is created by the couple and then family drama adds to the story. Yahan pe, for the longest time, noone knew about the show at all.  Kuvan is just about entering the charts. 

So now, I guess everything, all secrets will open up together....Vjay - Baani - Kuldeep, Mrunal Vaibhav. 

Anyway, I hope for the sake of the team, they end on a high note. I really like all of them. 

Yes  this worst part when we watch ITV show 

I am back to ITV after so many years unfortunately same story repeating I am so helpless 

I am going to miss Kuvan and BKAS team 

Best team I had on ITV ever.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

How can BKAS go off air before YHC? YHC has consistently pulled low TRP. That should be pulled first. There was news that YHC would go off air in January but it’s still on air. It’s almost March. Also TMD had very low TRP in the beginning of last year. It wasn’t even a slot leader for months. BKAS is at least a slot leader but we would have to take this chat to the TRP thread to continue. πŸ˜‡ Following rulesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜¬

vish86 thumbnail

After this show we never get Kuvan 

We never get to see mohith and sayli along with most fun members in BKAS

Going to miss them πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Yes, very sad news indeed. I just don’t see how they can cut a show with an award winning ML and decent TRP. It makes no sense to me. 

All the good shows always end while all the toxic ones with family drama find a permanent place on StarsPlus. I just think Stars is ruthless. They promote the same type of shows and toxic drama. At least BKAS was offering something different. I thought they were doing well once KuVan story started but I guess it was just too late.

I read that the show would last until 11 March which would be episode 200. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’😭 Makers please invite us to a LIVE online party and please think about continuing this as a web series. 

After this show we never get Kuvan 

We never get to see mohith and sayli along with most fun members in BKAS

Going to miss them πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vandana has recorded Kuldeep's meeting with the doctor. Sab kuch record kar liyasmiley17 in one day.  Even Mrunal Vaibhav meeting. So they are literally rushing towards the end is it? smiley7