Abhi and his neil and roohi

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

https://twitter.com/storm_to_sun/status/1688072468219707392?s=20

https://twitter.com/hcmyworld/status/1687029225222438912?t=OVpXQgXgwmPTyHgnk3US3w&s=19

I always loved neil and abhi bonding. Neil's daughter is reflection of  Neil ðŸ˜Š 

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The only thing that makes Arohi both relevant and tolerable. Ruhi and AB's bond is so pure and realistic. I like how he speaks to her so softly and how she understands when he explains her anything. She's an angel. Their bond clearly reflects. She is his light. I wanted to see them more I love watching them. Ruhi is innocent and real!

Don't even want to compare it to Nav and Nikkiji😂 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Needhi.A

The only thing that makes Arohi both relevant and tolerable. Ruhi and AB's bond is so pure and realistic. I like how he speaks to her so softly and how she understands when he explains her anything. She's an angel. Their bond clearly reflects. She is his light. I wanted to see them more I love watching them. Ruhi is innocent and real!

Don't even want to compare it to Nav and Nikkiji😂 

I was okay with them as long as akshara did not used that relation to demean abhi. Used it as weapon to manupulate and humiliate everyone. 

Changing narrative to gaslight everyone. 

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And a reflection of Birla upbringing that AK called toxic. It takes a lot of guts to illegitimate child of your husband and love him like your own . Manjari Birla has my respect for that. This is somehing none of Goenkas and Sharmas can do.

Edited by AvantikaP - 9 months ago
SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvantikaP

And a reflection of Birla upbringing that AK called toxic. It takes a lot of guts to illegitimate child of your husband and love him like your own . Manjari Birla has my respect for that. This is somehing none of Goenkas and Sharmas can do.

Manjari was a good person till neil’s death, right? I think a n apology from Akshara as a courtesy even though she wasn’t at fault would have made it easier for Manjari to move on. But I understand Akshara wasn’t in a situation to do that also. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i agree. And ak's perspective is that a home can not have 2 kids 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SakZ

Manjari was a good person till neil’s death, right? I think a n apology from Akshara as a courtesy even though she wasn’t at fault would have made it easier for Manjari to move on. But I understand Akshara wasn’t in a situation to do that also. 

i guess she is also bitter as akshu never tried to talk to her  post Neil's death. Manjari owes an explanation which she never got. 

LadooCandy thumbnail

If now abhiM Birla accepts akshara back the only inference that can be drawn is that abhiM never loved his own Birla family enough . It's a very known fact that a person who is not loyal to his own family to began with can't be loyal to anyone else. 

Even if he accepts her it would still boil down to the fact that he doesn't love her . If a person can overlook the murder of his beloved for the temporary attractiveness of someone , then in the future he can very well repeat the same ordeal with the person whom he presently is attracted to .

Needhi.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I miss AbhiRuhi scenes like they used to give earlier. To be honest Abhi has given Ruhi more love than a father could have. When he told Ruhi that he would not bring Abhir in the house if doesn't want it and that she should think only about herself i felt 🥺

I mean he must really love her a lot to even say that!

I just hope they don't ruin their bond like Abhirmanyu!

I just hope that after the allegation Arohi doesn't poison Ruhi 's mind again Abhi and if she does i genuinely want Ruhi to stand by him and keep loving him because she is the only person who loves her unconditionally and if it's ruined Abhi k life me dekhne k liye kuch bachega hi nhi.