Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

If now abhiM Birla accepts akshara back the only inference that can be drawn is that abhiM never loved his own Birla family enough . It's a very known fact that a person who is not loyal to his own family to began with can't be loyal to anyone else. 

Even if he accepts her it would still boil down to the fact that he doesn't love her . If a person can overlook the murder of his beloved for the temporary attractiveness of someone , then in the future he can very well repeat the same ordeal with the person whom he presently is attracted to .

Let's see how they will shape the story 😁 if they show Akshara's redemption i am okay to accept akshara only because pranali is playing it. 

If they kill akshara and bring pr back as a new character that is also fine for me. 

😄

Woh chodkar if they shoe pregnancy and all abhi accepting that girl who harrassed hom without redemption is not okay for me so i will leave 😄

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I miss Neil so much😭😭😭😭

Abhi-Neil are irreplaceable❤️❤️❤️

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Some people say that he forgot Roohi after Abhir came but like after Abhir came- you will find many episodes where Abhi is holding Roohi, like it’s just in the background- he is always standing by her.
Plus just cause he was giving more attention to his sick son who he found after 6 years, people said he neglected Roohi-🤦🏽‍♀️