Anupamaa's professional career

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Let's list out Anupamaa's memorable professional journey. Not including the social service related tracks where she replaced police, doctors etc

• First teaching job - fired as Pati parmeshwar forced her to make elaborate meal for his guests
  • Teaching job regained only because of sifaarish - left in a short time because??? Well never mind
  • Phatichar Kephe - decided to help Acche pita (free service) and ended up creating dishes which even a professional chef couldn't replicate. Kephe ended up flopping after she left
  • Original danch ekedemi - was more focused on kephe initially, it was mainly managed by Winter and Nandini/Dumpy as Matkewaali was always preoccupied with other matters. She only remembered it existed after Maayajaal and then sacrificed it eventually. It has also flopped
  • Hotel/restaurant and other ventures with Majboor - never bothered about it - she was only bijji with shameless shahs all the time
  • Crapadia business - apparently it's all in her name but she never does any work there or acts like the in-charge as she's more interested in being middle class matkewaali maa
  • Kaanta tiffin delivery business - fake promo. they roamed on scooter for a day and that was the sum total of her efforts
  • New danch ekedemi in Kaanta house - abandoned it to go to MD. Her kids learnt danch in a month???
  • MD gurukul - was made the star without any merit and again a case of abandonment, this time citing Bebli

After seeing her stellar CV, any organisation would be jumping at the opportunity of having this inspiring individual on board. 😎

The truth is that she has never been invested in anything outside of the Shameless Sacred Shahs and always ends up running back to Tamashah Royal Palace. The various failed udaans only serve as an opportunity to shed crocodile tears and give long meaningless bhashans. So, the nayi udaans will keep being aborted πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Tags and please add if anything is missed out

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hats off to the detailing πŸ‘

I only remembered:

The cafe (because it was hella bugging at the time. Wanted to see Anupama's academy and not Vanraj cafe. An entire episode dedicated to a burger πŸ™„, I think it was keto burger)

Kapadia empire (it had me in splits 🀣Anupama managing an international empire with no training or preparation at all. Was reminded of Parvati doing the same almost 20 years back).

And the latest Uttaradhikari πŸ€ͺ

I forgot about the recent Kanta Dance Academy totally 🀣 That accurately reflects how much I believe in Anupama's professional journey.

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Snowfally

The cafe (because it was hella bugging at the time. Wanted to see Anupama's academy and not Vanraj cafe. An entire episode dedicated to a burger πŸ™„, I think it was keto burger)

The only good thing out of that track was the one episode where Rakhi insulted shameless shahs 😈

@bold, Yes, you are right. And this keto burger was basically paneer and veggies wrapped in lettuce. Even then the so called professional chef could not make it 🀣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Rs fls like to venture into things which they don't even know πŸ˜†

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am surprised that despite malti devi is aware that Anu is the owner of Kapadia Empire she still made her uttarakhandi of gurukul , anupama still hasn't complete duties their as well I am pretty sure there is something more then being uttrakhandi of gurukul

Edited by Historia - 1 years ago
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great analysis πŸ‘β€¦ so much for trying to advocate woman empowerment … the story is all over the show πŸ€ͺ

1257887 thumbnail

Just blink your eyes and suddenly in an episode someone will say :

Anu tumhari dance academy ke liye international offers aa rahe hain. Kapadia empire is reaching new heights . Thanks for handling everything in my absence. Tum nahi hoti to Mera kya hota? All thanks to you only. Maine 25 saal se itna acha nahi sambhala jitna tumne kuch salon me kar diya. After all tum Finance class ki topper jo ho.

Acha bapuji ka phone aaya tha . Cafe ko bahut profit hua hai sirf tumhari wajah se hi.

Kaise kar leti ho tum Anu ???

Itne lambe lectures bhi deti ho , 25 out of 24 hours Shahs ke matter suljhati ho , 1 hour Hume deti ho...

Kaise ?? Kaise ??

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Tags and please add if anything is missed out

wasn’t there a venture she started off with a group of women, promising them a better future?
ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Historia

I am surprised that despite malti devi is aware that Anu is the owner of Kapadia Empire she still made her uttarakhandi of gurukul , anupama still hasn't complete duties their as well I am pretty sure there is something more then being uttrakhandi of gurukul

Are you saying that there's a hidden motive behind MD's actions? It could well be the case but I don't trust the makers to do anything good/interesting when the end result is a always long lecture from Soorajpamaa.

Then again, she never worked or cared for that business particularly and when she had joined Gurukul she was in that phase where she was claiming that she's only Anupamaa and not Anupamaa Kapadia-Shah so MD might have assumed her to be likewise.....πŸ˜†