Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

I don’t think Aadhya will be the new FL.. may be they will focus on Aadhya and prem for some time but eventually they’ll remain side characters only. FL will always remain Maa only..

Tab hi to aisi girls leke aaye hai.. I can’t differentiate between Ishani, Mahi and Aadhya.. they don’t have any personality at all..

BTW.. just like langdipama’s walking stick disappeared after a few episodes, today Chasmapama’s specs also are gone 😂😂😂

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

For instance, Leela wished for Anupama to remain at their service openly and wished ill for Anupama and her family AGAIN and Anupama did NOTHING about it.

After destroying practically everyone's lives that has come in contact with her, in her obsession with Shahs (be it her own mother, brother, husband and his entire family and relations, Dhillons and their peace, Asa Bhawan), she learnt NOTHING to change and make her life better.

Why should Anupamaa do anything? She is a slave of Leela and is beholden to her. Her primary duty is to be at the beck and call of Shameless Shahs. Having a say or speaking up otherwise isn't within her purview. And AnupaMaid family only consists of ex-in-laws so.....

@bold, what is there to learn? Her life was always great. She was content being an unpaid maid of shameless shahs. Why should anything be changed when she's herself satisfied smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: AAMP

I don’t think Aadhya will be the new FL.. may be they will focus on Aadhya and prem for some time but eventually they’ll remain side characters only. FL will always remain Maa only..

Tab hi to aisi girls leke aaye hai.. I can’t differentiate between Ishani, Mahi and Aadhya.. they don’t have any personality at all..

BTW.. just like langdipama’s walking stick disappeared after a few episodes, today Chasmapama’s specs also are gone 😂😂😂

If FL is always going to be Ghatiyapamaa, then a new buddha buddy-dadu should be introduced as her love interest now

@bold, both walking stick and chashma, sirf promo aur initial episodes ke crocodile tears/sympathy ke liye dikhaya hoga smiley37

Arshi67 thumbnail

That hair isn't going to last either. It's already made one dash for freedom smiley36

Image 15-10-2024 at 06.31.jpeg

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

If FL is always going to be Ghatiyapamaa, then a new buddha buddy-dadu should be introduced as her love interest now

@bold, both walking stick and chashma, sirf promo aur initial episodes ke crocodile tears/sympathy ke liye dikhaya hoga smiley37

Waiting for your new name for _____pama post leap of “kuch saal baad” 😂😂😂

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Using stick & spectacles for Upmaa as the character ages onscreen, was just a gimmick & namesake & bound to be a temporary stuff-just a formality to console curious audience who complain DKP of showing unrealistic stuff & it's a temporary ploy to suppress the outrage of viewers. Wait & watch- Maa's age reversal, her hair becoming blacker with each time leap.smiley36SACCHAYI to yahi hai ki realistic progression dikhane me DKP ko maut aati haismiley37

This whole leap is A GIMMICK
Afterall, Anupamaa & DKP are only known for fooling people around, what better can be expected from these sly foxes
In the name of showing realistic & socially empowering story, they've only done tomfoolery. FRAUDIYA hai dono DKP & UPMAA...Scam hai dono ke dono DKP & UPMAA .Pseudo-realistic kahi ke. All their claims are scam

Because, who cares about the story, working on script & showing realistic progression in the so-called women empowerment show, what's Mandatory is - continue showing Upmaa younger with each leap, like a Diva, a sweet 16 Nibbi/ BEBLI, showing pukeworthy, eyesore & cringiest Nibba-Nibbi romance of 50+ y/o clingy APMAAN & showing vomiting-worthy romantic life of 50+old Upmaa is more important, ye nahi rukna chahiye. Their recipe to disaster

Edited by Bibliophiles - 13 hours ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Why should Anupamaa do anything? She is a slave of Leela and is beholden to her. Her primary duty is to be at the beck and call of Shameless Shahs. Having a say or speaking up otherwise isn't within her purview. And AnupaMaid family only consists of ex-in-laws so.....

@bold, what is there to learn? Her life was always great. She was content being an unpaid maid of shameless shahs. Why should anything be changed when she's herself satisfied smiley9

Toh apni khusi ka sarvajanik vitaranh (distribution) karne ki kya avashyakata hain?