Anupamaa 17th Oct 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 5 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Episode begins with Dolly trying to contact Meenu but fails . Baa advises her tk contact her husband n patch up n reunite but Dolly vents out her frustrations and stomps away . Baa too gets frustrated with Dolly .

Anupama is getting ready to leave Amdavad , and go to Dwarka to seek Mannat to be reunited with her lost family ..Anuj and Aadya .

She has emotional moments as she remembers Aadya and Anuj . she gets beautiful day dreams of MaAn , which are shattered by the arrival of Mahi. Anupama then advises Mahi , how not to spend all her time cooking she better concentrate on her studies too, the girl reassures Anupama .

Anupama has advise for Toshu , who acts arrogant n retorts back . Pari wants loads of Prasad from Dwarka and Ansh and Ishaani tease her over her gluttony . Kinjal makes a face and ignores Anupama .

Ansh accompanies Anupama and they travel by bus to Dwarka .

At Dwarka Rahi is looking for Prem , she finds him after many hit n miss, she mocks him for his fear of drowning in 3 feet waters , he shares about his hydrophobia .
Rahi returns his packet that accidentally fell off his bag,nit contains someone’s Mannat.
Prem thanks her n reveals it’s from. Mother for her lost child , Rahi and Prema have differences in opinion over mother’s love . He asks Rahi to make the mannat at dwarkadhish mandir by offering peacock feathers . Rahi does that n prays that mother’s wish should be fulfilled .

Rahi and Prem accidentally clash and she knocked of his mobile into the waters . He angrily asks her tk retrieve it . Rahi retrieves it but in the process her own mobile gets soaked into the waters .

Precap
Anupama and Ansh reach Dwarka by bus they look for the person who has come to receive them. Rahi is looking for the woman at the bus terminal who has arrived by bus . They fail to contact thru mobile phone as Rahi’s mobile is out of order. Hit n miss moments between them . Rahi calls up My Vyas thru another phone to get the contact number as her mobile is not functioning. Mr Vyas gives her the details . Rahi is disturbed on learning that the woman was arriving from Ahmedabad. She refuses to receive her n starts leaving . She recollects the financial crunch of their ashram and the hungery children she stops

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh show kaun kaun dekh raha hai. Aassa Bhavan ne toh mujhe bhaga diya show dekhne se.

Ab yeh nayi chomdi Aadhya bhi pakav hai

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhi ke track ke hisaab se, Asa Bhawan? Woh kya hain (tha)? Huh.

Mahaan Anupama Shah ne builder se 51 lakh ka advance, 8 months ka Mansion ka rental aur settlement amount maaf karwa liya aur Shah Houj par phir se daera jama liya. Chote mote Aasa Bhawan aur waha ke log kis khet ki gaajar mooli hain.

ISpice and Chutney jaise yeh bhi ek seedhi thi jispar chadhkar Shahs ka life secure karana tha.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 5 days ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh show kaun kaun dekh raha hai. Aassa Bhavan ne toh mujhe bhaga diya show dekhne se.

Ab yeh nayi chomdi Aadhya bhi pakav hai

Exactly what I was feeling....bahut badi PAKAU/Bland hai ye new Aadhya....I don't understand how they're gonna stretch this crapfest for long(if they intend to) with the NextGen lead being so bland & horrible with 0 connectivity. No freshness at all. Or, it seems, horrible casting has been done on purpose so that MAA seems better than the rest & she keeps on shining like suraj, nobody subdues Upmaa & steal her spotlight ever. Upmaa is like Pooh of K3G, how could somebody be better than her. Anyhoo, whatever suits their purpose. Jo bhi किफायती हो

Ye DKP danger level ka cost-cutting karne ke chakkar me hai, therefore we see such a horrible casting, by them nowadays. 😂Apne hi numero uno show me decent investment nahi karte, becz kam kharche me bhi result same hai, so why not save some money, as they know a set of audience would keep on tuning on to watch the show, out of habit , no matter what.... Whatever sells. Everything is business

Edited by Bibliophiles - 4 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

that poor girl has three names now...

Chhoti Anu

Aadhya

Rahi

... and Rahi is so boring.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Mahaan Anupama Shah ne builder se 51 lakh ka advance, 8 months ka Mansion ka rental aur settlement amount maaf karwa liya

Aisa kya kiya Anupamaa ne smiley43
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Exactly what I was feeling....bahut badi PAKAU/Bland hai ye new Aadhya....I don't understand how they're gonna stretch this crapfest for long(if they intend to) with the NextGen lead being so bland & horrible with 0 connectivity. No freshness at all. Or, it seems, horrible casting has been done on purpose so that MAA still keep on shining. Whatever suits their purpose. Jo bhi किफायती हो

Ye DKP danger level ka cost-cutting karne ke chakkar me hai, therefore we such a horrible casting, by them nowadays. 😂Apne hi numero uno show me decent investment nahi karpate, becz they know a set of audience would keep on tuning on to watch the show, out of habit , no matter what.... Whatever sells. Everything is business

I think this is the true reason.. thoda bahot yrkkh se copy kiya hoga.. but FL will remain Maa only.. Next gen has just come to replace Nirasa Bhavan / Ispice and chutney / Kapadias etc..

Bibliophiles thumbnail

Trollbaaz

that poor girl has three names now...

Chhoti Anu

Aadhya

Rahi

... and Rahi is so boring.

Rahi...the most random namesmiley36these DKP writers could have come up with, any random name that came out of their mouth, while playing Candy Crush....No wonder they're called Candy Crush writers. Everything's yawnfest & bland about this show post 2 leaps, let alone the name Rahismiley36

DKP ko success ka nasha & ghamand chadaaa hua haismiley36since both the shows of DKP are currently topping the charts. Inspite of whatever garbage they show & with all that cost-cutting, least investment & minimalism, they surprisingly top, Isliye sabkuch boring hai yaha since they've taken it all for granted & left their show on kinda autopilotsmiley36Isliye kisi bhi chiz keliye koi bhi dimaag lagane ka zara bhi kasht kyu karre, when then can easily get away with anything & everything with no efforts & least use of brainsmiley37

And this girl Aadhya, I bet, she must be the first character on ITV whose name has been changed for a record 3-4 times, after every leapsmiley37because I don't remember & think any character's name would've changed these many times. Everything's a joke heresmiley36

Bibliophiles thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: AAMP

I think this is the true reason.. thoda bahot yrkkh se copy kiya hoga.. but FL will remain Maa only.. Next gen has just come to replace Nirasa Bhavan / Ispice and chutney / Kapadias etc..

Yes, this only feels like the most probable reason for the horrible casting & everything. An impressive & stelllar casting would've easily undermined & outplayed the presence of unlikeable character Anupamaa aunty, and how could the spotlight & importance ever be shifted from the great Maa, even if the show needs transition, revamp & freshness badlysmiley6smiley36

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Aisa kya kiya Anupamaa ne smiley43

101 panno ka bhashan 📢📢📢📢🔊🔊🔊🔊📣📣📣