Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Salon beet gaye, jaha se shuru kiya tha, wahi aakar ruk gayi Onupama.

What's the problem with that? At least she is in her natural habitat - the Shah Hauj rasoda, surrounded by her loyal friends - the masalas, engaged in providing free service to her loving masters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Will you change your username if the new (sasta copy of Gooenka) phemli is worse than Shameless Shahs smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Will you change your username if the new (sasta copy of Gooenka) phemli is worse than Shameless Shahs smiley9

Let's see. For now, the Shameless Shahis I mean Shahs are reigning supreme as lame-leg is still their unpaid maidsmiley9

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Let's see. For now, the Shameless Shahis I mean Shahs are reigning supreme as lame-leg is still their unpaid maidsmiley9

Oooh that reminds me do you have a new name for lame leg pamaa?

Maybe Andhipamaa since she is now wearing glasses smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

What's the problem with that? At least she is in her natural habitat - the Shah Hauj rasoda, surrounded by her loyal friends - the masalas, engaged in providing free service to her loving masters

True that. No problem, sorry, poblem at ALL

Bas baat yeh hain ki, Displacement = 0

Wow just watched the episode. It’s not as bad as I had expected. The curiosity factor of show is back. And I liked that the show’s lightenings were bright. I hate dark lights like that of Aasha bawan. But I didn’t like the new actors playing Toshu and Kinjal. I miss the old actors. Toshu, Kinjal and Pakhi weren’t even looking old, so why did the old actors leave? I love the child characters. Seeing Ansh made me miss Samar and feel so bad for Ansh for losing both parents at such age :( Pari is such a sad state but realistic with how children from such unstable homes/parents turn out to be. First Pakhi and now her. Generation upon generation of children from broken homes but the cycle hasn’t broken yet.

Well, seems like yesterday’s episode worked because after long time I am seeing 6 pages of activity/comments for the episode smiley36smiley36

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Correct!

And I wonder why is the new Kinjal acting like a vamp😂