Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1235990 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I know this is a frustration thread but kya karoon mood bohot achcha hai.

This is an appreciation post for Mr Vanraj Shah. After all wo galat ho sakte hai par ghatiya nahi - said by none other than the MAA (I should add this as well in my signature)

https://twitter.com/tellygists_/status/1644275500905295875?s=20

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

this shall not and will not stop!

https://tenor.com/9V5I.gif

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: shriz

Screenshot_2023-04-07-17-15-15-25_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

I was just trying to frustrate you enough so that you can be eligible to enter this frustration thread 😭

Do you see what your life has become?

From creating tharak thread to frustration thread 😆

kya se kya ho gaya dekhte dekhte😭

trust you to kick someone when they are down, I was only trying to bridge the gap between a ‘moderator’ and a normal member who is allowed to have fun.

shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

Not only will I try to bridge the gap between frustrated people here, I will try to bridge the gap between you and your crush too. Now tell me, which idiotic crush did not reply to you?

hmm actually....

maybe it's better to slip into the sofa cushions like that cat kbaiiii

You intrested in my love story? 🥺

Well it all started 4.5 billion years ago when i saw my crush adi manav dancing on "zinga lala hu hu" in the jungle and fell in love with him,but then...then he decided to evolve and i was left waiting for him in the jungle all those years 😭

Now after so many years he came for jungle safari with his best frnd and i finally saw him again. I was still unaware of the existence of slipper in the jungle so he made me wear one by bending on his knees.Meanwhile an idiot played "chupana bhi nahi aata Jatana bhi..."☺️

Bas Aaj k episode me itna hi 🤗

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Going to start off on a clean slate. So first frustration from today's episode is which self destructive organisation hired Trashraj and on what basis, after 2 years of joblessness. Can't the makers fast forward to the point where he loses this job as well and becomes an unemployed worthless loser again. Because I'm unable to fathom him making any sort of positive contribution to anyone except in Anupamaa's life.

Maybe this is what will finally convince her to move in back with him now that he will provide for everyone, redeem himself and live up to the tag of Acche Pita, Accha Beta, Accha Bhai, Acche Sasur, Acche Dada and finally & most importantly Accha Pati.

acche pita retaining a job is as good as Anupamaa acceptiing her mistakes, aint happening in a million years, next dukh please🤣
731627 thumbnail

Venting out frustration on baa and vanraj kyonki laaton ke bhool baton se nahi maante images (21).jpeg

SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Well it all started 4.5 billion years ago when i saw my crush adi manav dancing on "zinga lala hu hu" in the jungle and fell in love with him,but then...then he decided to evolve and i was left waiting for him in the jungle all those years 😭

Now after so many years he came for jungle safari with his best frnd and i finally saw him again. I was still unaware of the existence of slipper in the jungle so he made me wear one by bending on his knees.Meanwhile an idiot played "chupana bhi nahi aata Jatana bhi..."☺️

...okay so listen. a little complicated case this one - but I see possibilities. he might act like he's all evolved and stuff, especially with his chappal-act and all, but inside he's still your favourite 'zinga lala hu hu' dancing guy, but bringing it out might be...hmm...

anyway I'll give proper advice on how to bridge the gap once the next episode comes out, okay?

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

And you wore the chappal? You poor naive orat, now you see your udaan would be cut off... You should have consulted Maa before giving in to the wills of paraya mard... Maa would have bought you a better chappal... When are you ever gonna learn?

https://tenor.com/sD5B.gif

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Maa Hoon Ne My Foot

Arshi67 thumbnail

Meanwhile my calm and sweet frnds be like is thread ki kya zarurat thi..frustration wo kya hota hai?🤣

I'd like to report this member for making my izzat ka falooda 😭 This kind of andh boxing of me is hurtful and throws mitti over my months of effort 😒