Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: shriz

Meanwhile my calm and sweet frnds be like is thread ki kya zarurat thi..frustration wo kya hota hai?🤣

seriously! hume gaali bhi Shayri mein lapet ke denge. We will happily grin and react with 😂 or ❤️ emojis 🤔
SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

...okay so listen. a little complicated case this one - but I see possibilities. he might act like he's all evolved and stuff, especially with his chappal-act and all, but inside he's still your favourite 'zinga lala hu hu' dancing guy, but bringing it out might be...hmm...

anyway I'll give proper advice on how to bridge the gap once the next episode comes out, okay?

hmmm… “bridging of gap“ is beginning to sound like Anupamaa’s udaan!?
shriz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoulSpiller

...okay so listen. a little complicated case this one - but I see possibilities. he might act like he's all evolved and stuff, especially with his chappal-act and all, but inside he's still your favourite 'zinga lala hu hu' dancing guy, but bringing it out might be...hmm...

anyway I'll give proper advice on how to bridge the gap once the next episode comes out, okay?

do let me know if you want a completely misleading promo before the next episode so that you can assume things that are never gonna happen and be happy for a while
Edited by shriz - 1 years ago
SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriz

do let me know if you want a completely misleading promo before the next episode so that you can assume things that are never gonna happen and be happy for a while

Aree I'll be happy no matter what. Frustration kya hota hai?

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

How funny all my criticisms have completely disappeared after this thread appeared

shriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

kya se kya ho gaya dekhte dekhte😭

trust you to kick someone when they are down, I was only trying to bridge the gap between a ‘moderator’ and a normal member who is allowed to have fun.

well if you really wanna bridge the gap then gifting the seena to me would be a good move..baaki to bolne ko maa bhi anuj se pyaar karti hai but actions speak otherwise 🤔
SmithaRam thumbnail
what a simple and sweet frustration!! ❤️🤗
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

what a simple and sweet frustration!! ❤️🤗

Yes so no one gets offended 😳

shriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

And you wore the chappal? You poor naive orat, now you see your udaan would be cut off... You should have consulted Maa before giving in to the wills of paraya mard... Maa would have bought you a better chappal... When are you ever gonna learn?

maa was charging "listen one 55 minutes bhashan to get one five minute advice" so i decided against it and did what i felt like
shriz thumbnail
kaafi Kam shabdo me bahut kuch bayaan kar diya aap ne

How much do you charge to teach this skill? Asking for a maa😆