Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

So, Dolly is against Aadhya because of Anupamaa's support of Meenu's love and Anupamaa gave shelter to evil Toshu inspite of knowing that he will never change. Once again, Aadhya is partly suffering because Anupamaa gave priority to the Shahs (including Dimpy) instead of Aadhya.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Is it just me or everytime writers get a writing block, they make Aadhya have a panic attack or be bullied by Shahs or go through some trauma coz of Anupamaa and Shahs.

I am not sure, but I think it's was the author of 365 days who admitted to making the FL in her book faint everytime she couldn't continue the scene (I maybe wrong) but this feels like that, m nt saying the frequency of Aadhya's panic attacks is too much, maybe people do get them like this (I don't know much about mental health, but let's be real, so dont the writers and producers and will just use mental health as an excuse for their characters' bad behaviour) but it really feels like they don't know what to do with what they have written previously and with Aadhya's character, so they make her go through that (which honestly feels very wrong to the child actress, she has to shoot such scenes almost every 2 weeks)

Superuser27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Is it just me or everytime writers get a writing block, they make Aadhya have a panic attack or be bullied by Shahs or go through some trauma coz of Anupamaa and Shahs.

I am not sure, but I think it's was the author of 365 days who admitted to making the FL in her book faint everytime she couldn't continue the scene (I maybe wrong) but this feels like that, m nt saying the frequency of Aadhya's panic attacks is too much, maybe people do get them like this (I don't know much about mental health, but let's be real, so dont the writers and producers and will just use mental health as an excuse for their characters' bad behaviour) but it really feels like they don't know what to do with what they have written previously and with Aadhya's character, so they make her go through that (which honestly feels very wrong to the child actress, she has to shoot such scenes almost every 2 weeks)

Unka writer's block toh Maaya track shuru hua tabse chal hi Raha hai.... nothing has made sense ever since that track started

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Haven't seen today's episode. Looks like Mere Anooj will get saved because he wants to save badtameez Aadhya. Excited to see Kapadia Ji's new look. Uff uff uff. I hope it includes something like that stupid wig he wore in the rikshaw phase.

Meri Anu has started wearing better sarees. A few episodes on, I am sure the specs will be out as well and Maa will look younger than she had at the start of the serial even.

Waiting eagerly for ParDadikiShaadi and 26+5+0.5+15 years ka intezaar shayaris. 46.5 years ka wait smiley29 All for what? That one year of shaadi which included paralysis, 3 mental breakdowns and the ugliest separation.