Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan90 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago
Where is anuj? Any idea how are they gonna get him back? I want him back as the OG anuj kapadia pleaseee 😭😭😭
Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Show has turned negative, also some non sensical plots are shown why pakhi Toshu hates choti when the innocence was proved, Kinjal turned negative is undigestable, pakhi please make her quit show

Also I have made poll on which negative character should be killed on anupama, please vote

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

he is retained only to give Anupama bad advise, bas bande ka ek hi kaam hai show meinsmiley37

besides bad advise, he also suggests "bhavya tarike se tyohaar" idea ... that none of the other knuckleheads can think of!smiley24smiley23smiley37smiley37
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Which chars were replaced with new actors? Also, what dumb story was told for Sudhanshu's sudden exit? Did Vanraj go absconding overnight and nobody bothered to look for him?

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hooooooo Anupamaaaaaa is (unfortunately) still alive and is now wearing glasses kyunki woh andhi hey ne

IMG_5027.jpeg

Waise isko kum se kum ab tapka dena chahiye, if they are serious about the leap at all. Any character who does her bhakti cannot be likable and until she is alive everyone has to do that. Devoting to her automatically means devotion to Shahs and as a result the character becomes stale. Primary reason why Kinjal, Meenu, Sagar, Kavya, Anuj, Deepu etc. were bad is because they gradually turned her chamchas / chamchis. If this new ML is going to advocate on her behalf or if the initial journey of Adhya is to gradually become her devotee again, then both the characters will turn out to be annoying. Agar yahi dikhana tha toh Sagar - Meenu kya bure the.. smiley36

Edited by InsaneDivine - 7 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Guess who is still alive and well after all these leapssmiley42

IMG_5052.jpeg

Not only is he alive but he is looking healthier n more active 🤣😂🤣😂

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Hooooooo Anupamaaaaaa is (unfortunately) still alive and is now wearing glasses kyunki woh andhi hey ne

IMG_5027.jpeg

Somehow I like this look better than the previous ones.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Check twitter lol it's been crying since morning non stop 🤣

I can imagine. Fortunately not on the platform.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Somehow I like this look better than the previous ones.

Because it is more hygienic?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

He was always the prince/heir apparent of shameless Shahi Shah dynasty (pun totalled intended). Voh kahi nahi jaayega chahe jitne bhi kaand kare. It's not as if the rest of the characterless clan is any better. They're all a bunch of petty crooks, criminals and charlatans.

[/QUOTEI love this ...SSS=CCC🤣😂🤣😂