Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

What is your opinion on the post leap Shameless Shahs smiley9

I cannot connect to the new actors at all. Shah phemli is incomplete without VanRajan. Dukhmukh ka shakal dekhke gussa aata hai. He is still the same old useless crafty codger who doesn’t age or die. Mawaali Jhuli is the same regressive hag who taunts her maid soori ‘Beti’. Glad that she is at least aging unlike her panauti partner. Small mercies.

@Ajab.pehchan, I had a thing to say to you, which I wasn't able to, because of time paucity.

I absolutely, totally love your patented word- "DUMCHALLA" smiley27that you use for Anuj Crapadia. Can't explain how much love & admiration I have for this word- "Dumchalla" used for Anuj. I love this word to no extent. Whenever the word "Dumchalla" is used for this useless crap & Nibba Anuj, it feels like MUSIC TO EARS & MEDICINE TO THE SOUL😍. Iss shabd me "sukoon" haismiley27 Anuj jaise pathetic & disgusting being keliye ye shabd sunkar, jo "SUKOON" milta, ahaha!!smiley36wo alag level ka hai. I despise this crapadia to no extent, who has no other job in the show, other than being a nibba, Andhbhakt & slave of Upma.

Big fan of the word "Dumchalla", ma'am!!! the word is spot onsmiley36

How rightfully he deserves this word, in every sense for having negative self respect, for being a flatterer, cringey, irresponsible, & total blind lover, failure as a guardian & useless father. Hence, this word Dumchalla, seems like a tailor-made adjective exclusively crafted for him. No word, I repeat, no word could ever come close to "DUMCHALLA" when describing that Cringe man

Nothing feels more right than the word "DUMCHALLA" used for him, becz he's ditto the same in every sense

Edited by Bibliophiles - 2 days ago
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Shivam Khajuria till now as Prem and Rohit 100 times better than Both Armaan Character.

I like him very much from starting to now.

And last year I used to tweet on yrkkh with a fake name account So I called him as Kartik ka beta because he looks to similar to Kartik Goenka than Madhav Poddar's son.

But Now I'm fully satisfied with his character Prem because it is a copy of Yrkkh Generation 2 So

For Me Kartik=Prem

My wish to see Shivam as Kartik's son is fulfilled because copied version is a baby you know.And he is doing great playing Kartik's own story.

And if I say he is playing greater than Kartik also so it is also good.

P.S.-B.tw. I made that tweetwe account when Mr. Sharma died and then I delete that account when Generation 4 came.

And I uploaded there many pics and I also participated there like Abhimanyu birla owns generation 3 etc. Trend.

And I am so obsessed with yrkkh that I search all bts of generation 4 then finally I got a bts 8-10 days before generation 4 atart that was a of a yt channel of a actress

named Kimaya's entertainment and from there I took a screenshot of scrip of court scene between Akshara,her freind and Yuwraaj.

After 10 minute it goes that much viral that I am afraid of myself if I do something illegal bt sharing somethign that is not coming yet So,I dleete it and in 24 hours I delete my account as well.

Kya matlab makers ka khauf tha.

Sue sues na karde kahi.

I saved one or two edit or many pics that I cteated and uploaded at that time,I wish If I could share them but generation 3 discussion is ban.