Anupamaa 18 Oct 2024 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Episode Discussions

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 4 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

At the Shru the kids are doing preparations to celebrate Rahi’s birthday but she is against her BD celebrations as she gets memories of her happy celebrations with her mummy and pops since childhood . She hates her mummy n pops now .

As she walks away in angry mood she accidentally collides woth Prem and his mobile drops into the waters . They have a spat n he asks her to retrieve his mobile or he will hand her over to police . Aadya /Rahi jumps into the water n retrieves his mobile . To her dismay her own mobile gets soaked in water n is not functioning.

As she returns to Asharam she is shocked tk see the owner has arrived to collect the rent which they fail to pay and his goons are in the process of evicting them. Rahi confronts then and they have a fight n he gives final warning to pay the rent in two days time or they will be thrown out . Mr Vyas falls at the owner’s feet n begs forgiveness and assures they will pay the rent l all the other children are terrified .

Anupama and Prem have a pleasant journey by bus to Dwarka , During the journey Anupama day dreams of meeting Aadya and discussing with her the MU she had about her mother handing her over to police , Anupamaa tries to clear the MU between them but fails .

Theu reach Dwarka and alight from th bus n look for the person who has come tk collect them .

Anupama and Ansh reach Dwarka by bus they look for the person who has come to receive them. Rahi is looking for the woman at the bus terminal who has arrived by bus . They fail to contact thru mobile phone as Rahi’s mobile is out of order. Hit n miss moments between them . Rahi calls up My Vyas thru another phone to get the contact number as her mobile is not functioning. Mr Vyas gives her the details . Rahi is disturbed on learning that the woman was arriving from Ahmedabad. She refuses to receive her n starts leaving . She recollects the financial crunch of their ashram and the hungery children she stops.

Anupama keeps waiting for the person who is supposed tk receive her , her purse is stolen by a robber and she raises an alarm . Rahi who is near by hears the alarm n notices a thief . She follows the thief in hot pursuit but fails to nab him. Anupama and Pre, start to give the thief a chase on a hired scooter , Anupama gets frustrated with Prem’s slow driving n decides to drive herself .She gives the thief a chase through narrrow crowded streets giving Prem the scare for his life with her break neck speed .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 3 days ago

this maa's monologue was extremely annoying
she again made it ALL about herself ... thu thu thu

bsnk040187 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anupama has done a big mistake in entrusting the business to Toshu. Toshu has stolen the most expensive necklace at Anuj's event and was responsible for the shutdown of S & C restaurant.

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The new cast , the storyline everything is so boring. I am finding adhya aka rahi aka bebli so irritating! Couldn't they find better and good looking actors who have a strong onscreen presence 🙄🙄! Hadh hai Cost-cutting karne ki!

PS: People suffering from insomnia should continue watching the new season. The episodes will lull you to sleep in 10 minutes 😴😴

Edited by Supree2022 - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Supree2022

The new cast , the storyline everything is so boring. I am finding adhya aka rahi aka bebli so irritating! Couldn't they find better and good looking actors who have a strong onscreen presence 🙄🙄! Hadh hai Cost-cutting karne ki!

PS: People suffering from insomnia should continue watching the new season. The episodes will lull you to sleep in 10 minutes 😴😴

Cant believe they took such a poor actress for such an important role as Aadhya who’s supposed to be the new FL. Even the actors playing Ansh and Mahi are better than her.
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: The_Best

Cant believe they took such a poor actress for such an important role as Aadhya who’s supposed to be the new FL. Even the actors playing Ansh and Mahi are better than her.

I thought I was the only one who couldn’t connect with her. She is very poor in front of Aurra and Aasmi. I enjoy the other Shah siblings much more than her. Even Prem is boring, Shivam was better as Rohit Poddar

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I thought I was the only one who couldn’t connect with her. She is very poor in front of Aurra and Aasmi. I enjoy the other Shah siblings much more than her. Even Prem is boring, Shivam was better as Rohit Poddar

I feel even worse than her acting is that she has a very poor screen presence. You barely notice her. I have to remind myself she’s Aadhya because otherwise she has no screen presence and look like a side character. Shivam is doing better than her, but yes, he was much better as Rohit Poddar. I haven’t watched the last couples episodes, so don’t know how he’s doing in current episodes so far.
Edited by The_Best - 3 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Hello Ajab.🖐️

Other one is so kalesh.isliye Peaceful place dhoondkar aayi thi.yahan bohot peaceful hai smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Hello Ajab.🖐️

Other one is so kalesh.isliye Peaceful place dhoondkar aayi thi.yahan bohot peaceful hai smiley37

Nice to see your here dear smiley31

Yes, this is a very peaceful place where free speech exists unlike a certain warzone smiley37

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

One already feels bad because of what is to happen with these new actors/characters Ina desperate attempt to elevate and preserve the obsession of the lead character's with Shahs.

For instance, Leela wished for Anupama to remain at their service openly and wished ill for Anupama and her family AGAIN and Anupama did NOTHING about it.

After destroying practically everyone's lives that has come in contact with her, in her obsession with Shahs (be it her own mother, brother, husband and his entire family and relations, Dhillons and their peace, Asa Bhawan), she learnt NOTHING to change and make her life better.

The scope of these characters is already very limited. There cannot be anything that can ignite curiosity unless they move away from their rinse-repeat of the storyline, which, in itself ain't happening.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 days ago