Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold if female lead is coming across "negative" or "vamp" would viewers watch the show? Would general viewers watch the show if main character of story lost goodness? Just because Akshara is negative, toxic illogical, fraud, murderer, reckless, arrogant for Abhimanyu fans doesn't mean she is negative for general viewers. Same goes for Abhimanyu or even Abhinav's character. Abhimanyu maybe toxic, hypocrite, abusive, mom's puppet, spineless, unreliable & worst life partner as he can divorce his life partner in toughest situation but general viewers don't think that way. Abhinav maybe a fraud, obsessed with names, irrational with shady past for Abhimanyu fans but general viewers don't think way as Abhinav's presence with story revolving around Ak-Abhinav-Abhir in Kasauli and AbhiM-Ruhi in Mumbai did get in persistently better TRP than it was before leap when Abhira were together or which otherwise Gen3 failed to achieve for persistent weeks. General viewers care more about twists and turns, dukh dard pera faced by their favorite characters & them fighting against the odds, transformation in characters' basic characteristics that brings in freshness to the story than fighting over characters.

Can't say about any other viewer. No comments..can say only about me and my personal opinion. For me currently Akshara has lost all empathy that started this white day..starting point of this whole white day was empathy for those girls..for me personally she is coming across as insensitive at the very least. That's all I need to say. Plus I see show for Harshad. For me it's Abhis story and Akshara is supporting character..so I see everything from Abhis eyes. So I root for him and I admit I am totally biased for him. But this is fiction so I am allowed to watch it from anyones view point right. This is Indian show so I dont expect anything from much story point of view or consistency in character arc.i will leave it the day Harshad leaves..I personally never liked Aksharas characterization..I liked abhira coz of Pranali giving that softness and goodness and innocence to Akshara..for me and only me that is now missing..and what is doing she is coming as insensitive. I am not judging anyone but I would like Akshara to just acknowledge that Neil's death must have caused Manjaris and Abhi some pain..if Askhara pain could be equated to say being stabbed by knife and may be Abhis be equated to let's say hurt by safety pin.. hypothetically...pain is pain. And being hurt by someone doesn't give u licence to hurt that person back..I just don't agree with Akshara is allowed even a murder coz she was badly treated on white day.. currently her actions come as illiogical like tampering birth certificate ..being vindictive to Abhi every chance she gets..so that's where I am coming from. Mrs Sharma and Akshu are two different people...I can't see Akshu at all in mrs Sharma..that empathy acting from heart that was core of character is lost

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Can't say about any other viewer. No comments..can say only about me and my personal opinion. For me currently Akshara has lost all empathy that started this white day..starting point of this whole white day was empathy for those girls..for me personally she is coming across as insensitive at the very least. That's all I need to say. Plus I see show for Harshad. For me it's Abhis story and Akshara is supporting character..so I see everything from Abhis eyes. So I root for him and I admit I am totally biased for him. But this is fiction so I am allowed to watch it from anyones view point right. This is Indian show so I dont expect anything from much story point of view or consistency in character arc.i will leave it the day Harshad leaves..I personally never liked Aksharas characterization..I liked abhira coz of Pranali giving that softness and goodness and innocence to Akshara..for me and only me that is now missing..and what is doing she is coming as insensitive. I am not judging anyone but I would like Akshara to just acknowledge that Neil's death must have caused Manjaris and Abhi some pain..if Askhara pain could be equated to say being stabbed by knife and may be Abhis be equated to let's say hurt by safety pin.. hypothetically...pain is pain. And being hurt by someone doesn't give u licence to hurt that person back..I just don't agree with Akshara is allowed even a murder coz she was badly treated on white day.. currently her actions come as illiogical like tampering birth certificate ..being vindictive to Abhi every chance she gets..so that's where I am coming from. Mrs Sharma and Akshu are two different people...I can't see Akshu at all in mrs Sharma..that empathy acting from heart that was core of character is lost

@red end of discussion here as for u FL is supporting character though I dislike Abhimanyu's character but can't discredit efforts of writers who created him & actor who put maximum efforts being lead by addressing him supporting character. Whether its Abhimanyu or Akshara both for me are main characters even for me Abhinav and Abhir are equally important characters. Manjiri though I dislike her character the most still can't deny the fact that she is a pivotal character. Her presence is needed as a mandatory for the show to run longest. Characters are merely characters being wronged or not.

@blue Akshara wasn't treated badly on white day only she was treated badly though not to similar extent but many times before. Akshara and Abhimanyu were about to divorce even before and that time too Abhimanyu brought in divorce papers. She was blamed for all the wrongs in most of the tracks pre-leap by either Manjiri or Abhimanyu or both.

@green Abhimanyu had also been vindictive to Akshara on every chance he got after first leap he even told her "he don't ever want to listen her voice"

Abhimanyu and Akshara will get back together in future and Akshara will again become FL for Abhimanyu fans. But better idea would be why don't Abhimanyu fans demand a separate FL for Abhimanyu? As Akshara is turning out to be vamp for Abhimanyu fans so he deserve a better FL as his partner. Why not? Get in a new FL for Abhimanyu like Abhinav for Akshara and see TRP. It will be skyrocketed.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@red end of discussion here as for u FL is supporting character though I dislike Abhimanyu's character but can't discredit efforts of writers who created him & actor who put maximum efforts being lead by addressing him supporting character. Whether its Abhimanyu or Akshara both for me are main characters even for me Abhinav and Abhir are equally important characters. Manjiri though I dislike her character the most still can't deny the fact that she is a pivotal character. Her presence is needed as a mandatory for the show to run longest. Characters are merely characters being wronged or not.

@blue Akshara wasn't treated badly on white day only she was treated badly though not to similar extent but many times before. Akshara and Abhimanyu were about to divorce even before and that time too Abhimanyu brought in divorce papers. She was blamed for all the wrongs in most of the tracks pre-leap by either Manjiri or Abhimanyu or both.

@green Abhimanyu had also been vindictive to Akshara on every chance he got after first leap he even told her "he don't ever want to listen her voice"

Abhimanyu and Akshara will get back together in future and Akshara will again become FL for Abhimanyu fans. But better idea would be why don't Abhimanyu fans demand a separate FL for Abhimanyu? As Akshara is turning out to be vamp for Abhimanyu fans so he deserve a better FL as his partner. Why not? Get in a new FL for Abhimanyu like Abhinav for Akshara and see TRP. It will be skyrocketed.

Acknowledge your viewpoint also. It's a fiction so we are allowed to see it from any view point right. I wished they Abhira had been given half as positive moments as they gave their fights..they had shown them one or two years of happy stable marriage..and hadn't ruined both of them bad...Abhira at one time was my happy place and they just ruined it. Anyhow good having discussion with you. It's Indian show so one should watch it with low expectations and for that matter it is true for any fiction. It's all TRP for writers here.

Akshara should have been a mind reader or antaryami she must know what Neil meant by I will do something/handle it myself. She must have predicted he was going to fight with goons. I never knew "doing something" means the person is going to fight.