Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

When I was born my grear grandfather died after 2 months,I am 20 now,They died at thd age of 80 may be,If they will alive,I think they are 100 years,And In the case of Ruhi manish is min. 140 years now.

Same, I last met my great-grandmother when I was 6 years and she was in her 90s.

And back then people used to get married and gave birth early so max or normal age gap of mom with her children is around 20 years (not 30 like nowadays). So if Ruhi is 30 then Manish is definitely like 120-140 years old? Wasn’t he celebrating his 50-60th birthday with Naira Kartik?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Kairav and Muskaan should have been brought back . They could have made Made Sachin Tyagi himself play Kairav .. if they had not extended his role so much till now ..

Kairav being a look alike of Manish is very much possible and realistic ..muskaan another actress ..

however they should write off suwarna , surekha .. keep Kairav , muskaan n Manish Goenka with some new kids

there is buzz that manjiri might be brought back to take badla from abhira as she could not trace Akshara .. so chances are there manjiri coming back with Abhir

it is probable that Abhir was found alive but told that every one died .. in the landslide so he never looked for Akshara .and that’s why manjiri never kept in touch with Goenkas ..

If she is back she will be a negative actor to Abhira and a big supporter to Ruhi ..

Manisha character I wouldn’t say it’s unnecessary but Swarna is his wife so no option but to keep him. But why is Surekha even needed? Her character is completely useless and not required. True the way they replace to older Naitik in Gen 1 and Akshara in Gen 4. They could have replaced each lead with older leads to play the role