Poll

Which iconic villain should impart wisdom on Rooh on how to be the greatest baddie in the

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

We have kaveri or Suwarna to play Yamini. Or any other Devil guard grand mother can make a new entry. We'll welcome them with open arms for spicing up the drama smiley31

Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Neither ruhi has brains like these nor she is interesting..

Actually she is a clown who made mockery of her own life.. She is her biggest enemy and nobody can impart wisdom to her under developed brain..

But her villainous tactics are sort of silly, that's why I wanted a pro to help/mentor her.

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Oh wowww.... smiley37

Again from another show smiley37

another show from another dimension lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Don't know smiley19

1 2 3 4

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 1 months ago

Word Count: 0

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ruhi should just go n take lessons from Amrit First of all she should learn the Elegance Arrogance n Confidence that Amrit had in her to survive in any way in any situation Instead of always crying n Adaa was Amazingsmiley42

Amrit killed Agam (though he came back alive after a leap of 7 years) n still was able to run away with her partner in crime Ruhi might as well kill Armaansa n separate Ab-Ar n Run away n she also has Goenka's support There Amrit didn't have family support She Only had Yug who also didn't have any family or friends n her own self to rely on to live Here MG would protect his bacchi Ruhi for even murdering Armaansa Amrit still got her happy ending with Tej after all kaands Ruhi should learn from the expert

Or

Ruhi should learn from Khushi which I think is the best As is it Rohit is the real heir as per Dadi Ruhi should Manipulate her sasuma n Rohit n make them transfer Poddar firm n Poddar's Property to Ruhi Make Ab leave that house Ar will also leave along with her Then Ruhi can become the Head of Poddar Family n live the most leisurely life Transfer some funds to Goenka's to repay loans n live happily with Fufa n Dadi Working for Ruhi while cursing her Vidya n Rohit loving n pampering her Madhav giving her weird looks Manisha taunting her but as it is she is all talks no actions Ruhi should enjoy the free ka entertainment both Manisha n her husband provide n leave the younger generation on their own They can do whatever they want Khushi succeeded in a different way But Ruhi can tweak her plans Just learn well from her

Edited by Rishma1 - 1 months ago
Shineeeee thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Awww! Don't worry, I'll explain to the best of my abilities....

1) kzk was an old serial and it was again remade few years back. Hina khan (Old Ak) played komolika. She literally gets obsessed with ML, poisons his mom, tries to kill the FL many times. But she was famous for her fashion. So she was a proper vamp cum villian.

2) Shagun was the ML's first wife and the mother of his kids. Shagun cheated on Raman (ML) and they divorced. The FL Ishita (second wife of Raman) was infertile, so it initially the show focussed on Shagun plotting and planning involving her kids and disturbed the peace of the lead couples. She was also very much adored for her stylish sarees. So another vamp cum villain.

3) Even I've just heard about her, I don't know much. But she was a doctor and the ml became her patient at one point in the series like a memory loss or something on that line, simply she gets obsessed with the ml.

4) Shesha was a true bada**. In Naagin season 1, she was the friend/soul sister of the FL and a black snake (snakes can transform into humans here, hence the title naagin). Then ofcourse she gets obsessed with ML, but ml and fl unites. In season 2, the ML's dead and FL died in a short while. Their daughter was Fl's lookalike. Shesha goes full obsessed mode over the season 2 ML.

But all of them are true, classy, dangerous villains.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Awww! Don't worry, I'll explain to the best of my abilities....

1) kzk was an old serial and it was again remade few years back. Hina khan (Old Ak) played komolika. She literally gets obsessed with ML, poisons his mom, tries to kill the FL many times. But she was famous for her fashion. So she was a proper vamp cum villian.

2) Shagun was the ML's first wife and the mother of his kids. Shagun cheated on Raman (ML) and they divorced. The FL Ishita (second wife of Raman) was infertile, so it initially the show focussed on Shagun plotting and planning involving her kids and disturbed the peace of the lead couples. She was also very much adored for her stylish sarees. So another vamp cum villain.

3) Even I've just heard about her, I don't know much. But she was a doctor and the ml became her patient at one point in the series like a memory loss or something on that line, simply she gets obsessed with the ml.

4) Shesha was a true bada**. In Naagin season 1, she was the friend/soul sister of the FL and a black snake (snakes can transform into humans here, hence the title naagin). Then ofcourse she gets obsessed with ML, but ml and fl unites. In season 2, the ML's dead and FL died in a short while. Their daughter was Fl's lookalike. Shesha goes full obsessed mode over the season 2 ML.

But all of them are true, classy, dangerous villains.

Oh that kasauti smiley44 Ab yaad aaya. Tubelight hu!😢 Shweta tiwari bhaut pretty thi usme 💓 loved it at one point of time.

I like Tapasya. Maya is my favourite too.

Rest of the shows haven't seen

4th Shesha sounds good 😊 Roohi should take inspiration from her or Uttaran 's tapu.

P S - & Thanks for taking time to explain smiley27

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 1 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Kamolika is iconic

And Maya is classy