Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I take back my words. I m number 1 gadhismiley44

I keep giving people benefit of doubt, also i like her mother Arohi, so had a soft corner for unicorn baby, but didn't realise this 🦄 is not unicorn but, suhagan chudail.

Really ashamed that I made this post and supported Roohi, 2 months ago smiley19smiley19

You were hopeful. Trying to see the best in people.

Ab woh suhagan chudail nikle, isme aapki kya galti?

😅

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

Hi!!! Welcome to yrkkh 😋

Hahaha smiley36

Roohi has become so evil :(

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: barbieflora

You were hopeful. Trying to see the best in people.

Ab woh suhagan chudail nikle, isme aapki kya galti?

😅

Lolsmiley36

Roohi should be transported to suhagan chudail show, she has no business in yrkkh. She can plot there on how to get Moksh.

Abhirasharma thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I think Ruhi is either a psychopath or has narcissistic personality disorder.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

No Ruhi is not manipulative..she’s just mentally sick and needs to be locked up in a mental assylum..then other people will be safe .‘she’s a danger to everyone around her..😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

I actually disagree. I feel she's just as much a manipulator as her mother. May be her mother had more brains. Other than that, they are more or less the same to me. Selfish, entitled, manipulative, can't stand being second. So let's agree to disagree.

I think Ruhi has it in her to plot and kill a person..because she’s mentally unstable and doesn’t know boundaries,.also she’s violent…we see how she thrashes the room… she has terrible anger..and can be pushed to hurting people physically if she doesn’t get her way. In plain words..Ruhi is a Psycho 🤷🏻‍♀️
Here4stories thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

She is as much of a psycho as Yuvraaj really. Only difference is that she also cares about retaining her goody two shoes image in front of all as she is not used to anyone treating her not like a princess since her childhood. She will never accept responsibility for her actions or repent her mistakes 🤷

Edited by Here4stories - 1 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Here4stories

She is as much of a psycho as Yuvraaj really. Only difference is that she also cares about retaining her goody two shoes image in front of all as she is not used to anyone treating her not like a princess since her childhood. She will never accept responsibility for her actions or repent her mistakes 🤷

Princess should be tossed back to Jaisalmer which is where she belongs. Bhejdo usko apni Par Nani ke paas then we’ll see who pampers her. Feel like slapping these ghatiya Goenka’s they spoilt both her and her MAA and turned them into brats!

I really really hope before Abhimaan's real marriage, Ruhi Birla gets packed to where she actually belongs- A mental asylum😶😶.. What a sick chr🤮🤮... And what the hell were those 7 padaavs🤣🤣🤣 DKP trying hard to make her an EK vamp but ended up creating a very sasta version🙏🙏

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Few days ago I posted this on episode thread and no matter what my opinion on her would be this only (till something extreme)

Ruhi perfectly radiates 'white lotus' energy. This is a chinese inspired slang meaning , "A woman who have a feminine and delicate appearance, a (fake) pure and loving heart, and a pair of charming and teary eyes for pretense but is mean, pick me and selfish from inside who plays victim card for her gain."

And even now this 100% valid.