If only everyone was alive from previous seasons

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

If only the characters didn’t die and was replaced by an older actor, and this scene was shown in real

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_yn9K7tAPS/?igsh=dW84c2x0NGkzazJy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

If only the characters didn’t die and was replaced by an older actor, and this scene was shown in real

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_yn9K7tAPS/?igsh=dW84c2x0NGkzazJy

This made me realize how depressing this show actually is, 😕 😞, how could a family lose sooo sooo many people 😅.

Law of nature is reversed here, old people defying heart attack and younger couldn't even reach their 40s.

ashsamik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just wish for someone from the past generation to come for abhira .....yaar please yaar .....I mean Manish and swarna are of no use....they didn't even care for Akshara who was the name sake of the OG and kid of naira & kartik....why is sirat's future gen given so much attention God knows....

Wish for naksh kirti to come or for Kirav and muskan to come for abhira ....

Edited by ashsamik - 6 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

This made me realize how depressing this show actually is, 😕 😞, how could a family lose sooo sooo many people 😅.

Law of nature is reversed here, old people defying heart attack and younger couldn't even reach their 40s.

Ikr! They should have technically killed off Goenka. And Kept Birlas instead as elder as they’re just the previous leads parents while Manish-Swarna are grandparents 😅

But maybe they wanted to keep them as they’re the only family left they were connected to original Akshara - as they’re her son-in-law family?

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashsamik

I just wish for someone from the past generation to come for abhira .....yaar please yaar .....I mean Manish and swarna are of no use....they didn't even care for Akshara who was the name sake of the OG and kis of naira & kartik....why is sirat's future gen given so much attention God knows....

Wish for naksh kirti to come or for Kirav and muskan to come for abhira ....

They’re too busy making Ruhi a vamp 🥲 that they won’t think of anything logical
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Aisa hi karna hai toh Singhanias ko le aao,Naksh or kirti ban jayenge Elders and Krish bna jauega mama,Ya fir maheshwaris ko.

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Aisa hi karna hai toh Singhanias ko le aao,Naksh or kirti ban jayenge Elders and Krish bna jauega mama,Ya fir maheshwaris ko.

Ikr, they killed of original AK Naitik, it still made sense, but after that they killed off Naira Kartik (but showed it as accident and all, it’s still acceptable) but in 3rd generation they killed off the entire generation like wth? 🤦‍♀️ Akshara Abhimanyu Abhinav Neil Arohi and bechara Abhir too and sent off Kairav Muskan to USA?

Like in any previous seasons, lead die but their other relatives remain from the generation but for this generation it feels weird, AK has no parents, grandparents and even great-grandparents as they were leads and killed off 😞

Atleast bring people back like Kairav Muskan? Naksh Keeti and their kids? Shaurya Varsha? Nandani Mohit?

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Let's play a game,Assune god gives you boom in your dream that,If you want to take oldies,Okey,Bit there is only one condition you can only choose any 5 older generation character and for this wish your lovely goenkas history will be deleted in return mean,in this generation historu of Swarna,Surekha and Manish will be wiped by me.

So,If god give you that power of only bring back 5 old character and you should also consideelr that,If Manish is 150 plus now,So Rajshei,Bhabhi maa is like 180 plus now because they are one generation upper than Manish also,You can only choose a charachter that us resticted to 100 year max. mean 3rd generation,First is Abhira,Secidn is akshara generation,Third is Akshara's parents generation max.Because at present time others are already died assune it, Because it is the rule ilof earth no ine can live mode than 100 years,Other than Those three Goenkas.

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Ikr! They should have technically killed off Goenka. And Kept Birlas instead as elder as they’re just the previous leads parents while Manish-Swarna are grandparents 😅

But maybe they wanted to keep them as they’re the only family left they were connected to original Akshara - as they’re her son-in-law family?

And guess what because Manish is like I don't even know how many generations elder to Ruhi and Abhira, I don't even feel much about this forced connection.

Parents or Grand parents connection is understandable but Great grand parents 🤣 Seriously, they are legit trolling Audience man.

I would take Birla over Gornka anyway, actually if we had Kairav- muskaan, Vansh and her wife , and their kids, that would also make sense to me. Wouldn't they have connection both of their their baby sister's daughters 💕.

They loved Akahu Aru so much, Vansh and Kairav and their fam would have been better for this season.

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Let's play a game,Assune god gives you boom in your dream that,If you want to take oldies,Okey,Bit there is only one condition you can only choose any 5 older generation character and for this wish your lovely goenkas history will be deleted in return mean,in this generation historu of Swarna,Surekha and Manish will be wiped by me.

So,If god give you that power of only bring back 5 old character and you should also consideelr that,If Manish is 150 plus now,So Rajshei,Bhabhi maa is like 180 plus now because they are one generation upper than Manish also,You can only choose a charachter that us resticted to 100 year max. mean 3rd generation,First is Abhira,Secidn is akshara generation,Third is Akshara's parents generation max.Because at present time others are already died assune it, Because it is the rule ilof earth no ine can live mode than 100 years,Other than Those three Goenkas.

If I could choose any 5 characters and technically they’ll still be below 100 years will be Kairav-Muskan (because Abhira is the daughter of Akshara and Abhinav, so they are uncle-aunt from both sides)

3 more remaining then I’ll choose Naksh and Keerti and also Ananya