Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Who knows 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She is the FL of ITV series... She will have the power of mighty plot armour 😉😂

But all I am saying I don't want to judge her because she is stupid... Maybe she might have done something smart or more stupider than what Neil did... It is just a 5 sec thing... Which I don't want to think much about...

She wanted to go out of the car... Why she wanted to go? No one knows 🤷‍♀️

Neil doesn't know

I didn't know

Most probably even she didn't know herself..

So I am not going to assume anything when it is not clearly stated...

And besides if she knew Neil was going to fight..

Would she say "sambhal ke jaana" 🙄🙄

Her lines and her relatively calm about Neil getting out... Doesn't make me feel that she knew about Neil's fist fight 💪💪✊👊🤛🤜

They didn't even discuss any plan of action even with each other😀 what do u wanna call that.

Originally posted by: DevilHere

Bas aisi hi toh akal lgani thi Ak and Neil ko USS din

Be stealthy tire puncture krdo, keep following them stealthily but dono ko herogiri dikhani thi without thinking they were outnumbered

Couldn't they just note vehicle number and let police trace and stop them at next check point..anyhow police was only 10 min away..ahh the endless logical possibilities.

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Akshara acted all panicked...we need to do something..she started getting out of car so impulsive and panicked ..Neil put a lock to stop her from getting out . It's very open ended what she was trying to do getting out of car..they didnt even discuss any plan that what they are going to do even if they thought they could stop goons by themselves who were doing human trafficking. Would have weapons..they were unarmed..had no training at all to deal with them .they didn't think through...she didn't say go out and fight .. directly but she didn't stop him. Either..for God sake they didn't even discuss any plan per se if they were going to do something heroically stupid. it's very hard to say how much any of them were responsible ..what lead to what ..but it all depends on whose view point you are watching show with..as a neutral viewer ..it was stupid reckless ...no logical thought given..both of them could have at basic talked with each other or bade papa or someone on WHAT can be possibly done...a lot of damage got done to EVERYONE involved..not ONLY Akshara..she was brutally handled on white day yes..but she still hasn't said . Kash humne us din logically kam Kiya hota .Neil wouldn't be dead ..if she thinks it even to herself that would be sufficient..that's the basic

If Neil did not want Ak to go and fight with goons.. Why did he think HIM fighting 4 armed gangsters is a good idea?

Did Neil tell Ak that he was going to fight? Nope

Did Ak ask Neil to fight? Nope

When I saw it, I felt that it was mostly Neil's stupidity that led to his death.

Yes, they both were panicky from the beginning. Yes, they both were stupid. But Neil died because of his stupidity. If he had the brain to think about the dangers Ak would go through if she went out, then he did know the dangers he would also go through.. Or he must have thought himself as Superman or Shatimaan.

Originally posted by: umawanderer

If Neil did not want Ak to go and fight with goons.. Why did he think HIM fighting 4 armed gangsters is a good idea?

Did Neil tell Ak that he was going to fight? Nope

Did Ak ask Neil to fight? Nope

When I saw it, I felt that it was mostly Neil's stupidity that led to his death.

Yes, they both were panicky from the beginning. Yes, they both were stupid. But Neil died because of his stupidity. If he had the brain to think about the dangers Ak would go through if she went out, then he did know the dangers he would also go through.. Or he must have thought himself as Superman or Shatimaan.

That's why I said my focus is decision was reckless and stupid on all level and everyone will see events from perspective on who they root for ..you can keep discussing this to death and everyone will give you at least one valid point on who is more responsible...I find both equally stupid. Both let other do that stupidity..for just a matter of argument she could hypothetically ask what are u going to do even getting out of car lets discuss..what I feel is Akshara needs to realise it was stupid decision and caused everyone pain..and realize her pattern of taking decisions without realising consequences and thinking all angles. And u know I can count 10 more decision on same pattern but that's different from agenda of this thread😀. Neil is already dead and his realisation doesn't matter. Personally I just need her to realize it was stupid decision that cost a life..could be avoided and everyone has been pained. Thats it..

Akshara acted all panicked...we need to do something..she started getting out of car so impulsive and panicked ..Neil put a lock to stop her from getting out . It's very open ended what she was trying to do getting out of car.. they didnt even discuss any plan that what they are going to do even if they thought they could stop goons by themselves who were doing human trafficking. Would have weapons..they were unarmed..had no training at all to deal with them .they didn't think through...she didn't say go out and fight .. directly but she didn't stop him. Either..for God sake they didn't even discuss any plan per se if they were going to do something heroically stupid. it's very hard to say how much any of them were responsible ..what lead to what ..but it all depends on whose view point you are watching show with..as a neutral viewer ..it was stupid reckless ...no logical thought given..both of them could have at basic talked with each other or bade papa or someone on WHAT can be possibly done...a lot of damage got done to EVERYONE involved..not ONLY Akshara..she was brutally handled on white day yes..but she still hasn't said . Kash humne us din logically kam Kiya hota .Neil wouldn't be dead ..if she thinks it even to herself that would be sufficient..that's the basic

@red she was far less panicked by her expressions & body language the way she used to be when Arohi reminded of her Sirat's death. She used to have panic attacks & anxiety disorder . Compared to her state of usual panic attack she wasn't panicking to an extent of recurrence of panic attack.

@blue there was no time to talk or discuss the plan. They took hasty decision & blaming Akshara for Neil's death when going out was his choice isn't justified. Abhimanyu's fans dislike Akshara's character the most (till the time of Abhira's reunion they will keep calling her vamp) but logically speaking Akshara the character didn't ask Neil, requested him or pleaded to him to save girls it was Neil's independent decision without any proper plan in his mind. Akshara going out with the plan in her mind to fight with goons to save girls and endangering her life fighting with goon & later on Neil jumping in to save Akshara would have made Akshara indirect cause of Neil's death but none of that happened from get-go so she isn't the indirect cause of his death...

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@red she was far less panicked by her expressions & body language the way she used to be when Arohi reminded of her Sirat's death. She used to have panic attacks & anxiety disorder . Compared to her state of usual panic attack she wasn't panicking to an extent of recurrence of panic attack.

@blue there was no time to talk or discuss the plan. They took hasty decision & blaming Akshara for Neil's death when going out was his choice isn't justified. Abhimanyu's fans dislike Akshara's character the most (till the time of Abhira's reunion they will keep calling her vamp) but logically speaking Akshara the character didn't ask Neil, requested him or pleaded to him to save girls it was Neil's independent decision without any proper plan in his mind. Akshara going out with the plan in her mind to fight with goons to save girls and endangering her life fighting with goon & later on Neil jumping in to save Akshara would have made Akshara indirect cause of Neil's death but none of that happened from get-go so she isn't the indirect cause of his death...

I am Abhi fan..and don't like Akshara as much...but my reasons are different and would divert from this topic😀 Who we root is deciding who we are seeing it and everyone has different angle to what actually happened..everyone is thinking one has more fault than other..and if u read all perspectives..everyone has sort of valid reason. And at least one valid point..white day has already been discussed to death..more than what it's worth..I see it personally as writers drastic attempt to save their show from going off air and they made characters act different from their arc and bit extreme..not getting into what percentage who is responsible..I just need Akshara to realise they didn't think this through..Neil's death could be avoided..have 1 percent softness towards pain of people who lost Neil ..show same empathy as she showed those girls who she tried to save to Birla family...just say I am sorry for your loss...give everyone closure and move on

I am Abhi fan..and don't like Akshara as much...but my reasons are different and would divert from this topic😀 Who we root is deciding who we are seeing it and everyone has different angle to what actually happened..everyone is thinking one has more fault than other..and if u read all perspectives..everyone has sort of valid reason. And at least one valid point..white day has already been discussed to death..more than what it's worth..I see it personally as writers drastic attempt to save their show from going off air and they made characters act different from their arc and bit extreme..not getting into what percentage who is responsible..I just need Akshara to realise they didn't think this through..Neil's death could be avoided ... have 1 percent softness towards pain of people who lost Neil ..show same empathy as she showed those girls who she tried to save to Birla family...just say I am sorry for your loss...give everyone closure and move on

@bold CVs will show Akshara's apology after Manjiri's apology of blaming her for 9 deaths and Abhimanyu's apology for not being a good life partner abandoning her at her lowest state. She also deserved empathy that time. For her she didn't ask Neil to go out so she isn't responsible for his decision as she wasn't aware of upcoming situation though she already apologized to Neil that time. She should apologize to Ruhi and Arohi. Akshara will apologize like Naira apologized but Akshara will apologize after Manjiri and Abhimanyu's sincere apology.

@red Neil is a character who was destined to die as writers wanted him dead to separate Akshara and Abhimanyu no matter what anybody says but Akshara and Abhimanyu with different partners and dukh dard pera get in more TRP than their togetherness.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold CVs will show Akshara's apology after Manjiri's apology of blaming her for 9 deaths and Abhimanyu's apology for not being a good life partner abandoning her at her lowest state. She also deserved empathy that time. For her she didn't ask Neil to go out so she isn't responsible for his decision as she wasn't aware of upcoming situation though she already apologized to Neil that time. She should apologize to Ruhi and Arohi. Akshara will apologize like Naira apologized but Akshara will apologize after Manjiri and Abhimanyu's sincere apology.

@red Neil is a character who was destined to die as writers wanted him dead to separate Akshara and Abhimanyu no matter what anybody says but Akshara and Abhimanyu with different partners and dukh dard pera get in more TRP than their togetherness.

I am Abhi fan so I can argue against it...but I don't mind Abhi and Manjari apologizing but all THREE should apologize to one another as all caused pain to each other in some form. Not judging who was more hurt or who was less hurt..or even not intentionally...let's give everyone benefit of doubt and let's blame all on circumstances and more than it writers...but ALL three were pained ...not just Akshara..all have been living with that pain and no closure. Currently writers have made Akshara extremely negative toxic and illogical...she has lost all softness and goodness of Akshu..and she is coming across as negative to viewers..and that is destroying and diluting all effects of sympathy for white day..they should show everyone apologizing to one another and not arguing on what order...who first and who after...just give each other closure..move on with their life. .be together whatever..just help each other heal and give some positivity and humanity back in this drag fest.

I am Abhi fan so I can argue against it...but I don't mind Abhi and Manjari apologizing but all THREE should apologize to one another as all caused pain to each other in some form. Not judging who was more hurt or who was less hurt..or even not intentionally...let's give everyone benefit of doubt and let's blame all on circumstances and more than it writers...but ALL three were pained ...not just Akshara..all have been living with that pain and no closure. Currently writers have made Akshara extremely negative toxic and illogical...she has lost all softness and goodness of Akshu..and she is coming across as negative to viewers..and that is destroying and diluting all effects of sympathy for white day..they should show everyone apologizing to one another and not arguing on what order...who first and who after...just give each other closure..move on with their life. .be together whatever..just help each other heal and give some positivity and humanity back in this drag fest.

@bold if female lead is coming across "negative" or "vamp" would viewers watch the show? Would general viewers watch the show if main character of story lost goodness? Just because Akshara is negative, toxic illogical, fraud, murderer, reckless, arrogant for Abhimanyu fans doesn't mean she is negative for general viewers. Same goes for Abhimanyu or even Abhinav's character. Abhimanyu maybe toxic, hypocrite, abusive, mom's puppet, spineless, unreliable & worst life partner as he can divorce his life partner in toughest situation but general viewers don't think that way. Abhinav maybe a fraud, obsessed with names, irrational with shady past for Abhimanyu fans but general viewers don't think way as Abhinav's presence with story revolving around Ak-Abhinav-Abhir in Kasauli and AbhiM-Ruhi in Mumbai did get in persistently better TRP than it was before leap when Abhira were together or which otherwise Gen3 failed to achieve for persistent weeks. General viewers care more about twists and turns, dukh dard pera faced by their favorite characters & them fighting against the odds, transformation in characters' basic characteristics that brings in freshness to the story than fighting over characters.

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Y r people speaking like she didn’t show empathy or regret…..she on the very same day ignoring her pain ….but she was not give chance to do it or say goodbye to neil

https://twitter.com/ataraxiqxx/status/1680075479548850179?s=20