Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Superb post Uma ❤️❤️❤️ haaa haa this was the most hilarious take on the episode 😂😂😂 we really need this in all serious discussions going on.

Ngl after reading Uma's post I'd the hopes of gettin a popcorn or atleast a light fun thread 😆... But jab tak reply post kiya tab tak yha bhi serious discussions start ho gaye 😒

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: verve

Uma great post smiley32 the kinda I was searching for these past days and wasn't finding any.

Your explanation was fun n hilarious smiley36 and I'm glad that I got a smile while reading a post on the infamous WD, rather than the usual headache.

(Apart from yours there are v.few other posts givin a sane, bit practical and emotional perspectives on that episode that I liked reading. Otherwise I quickly scroll thru the post as soon as I see the two alphabets W & D coming in proximity of eo 😅).

That being said, it couldn't have been worded better that this episode, or for that matter this whole show.. (I'm gonna use other reference bcos Marvel is just churning popularity these days smiley39) is no Peaky Blinders or House of the Dragon that each scene/dialogue is dissected in ten different ways & posts after posts are dedicated to the same thing.. especially since the perspective of everyone (including me) is set n clear to others by now, there's no pt. left in even calling it a discussion.. it's plainly either supporting or arguing now smiley29

PS also wanna add.. it's not just this episode.. but since I started watchin regularly.. the direction, screenplay, dialogues, editing everything is plain average or bad, except in few scenes. There's no effin consistency & most of the times most of the ckts are nothing but trollworthy smiley36

Since I've clearly written an essay.. just wanna conclude by sayin that keep makin such posts to break the monotony here smiley9

Right?... I could never take this show seriously because of how clunky the story telling is.

The characters are just mere card board cut outs.

Yes, I do like Nav and Abhir bond.. for the concept. I love the non-biological father son relationship. But to be honest Nav is not much different.. all the characters feel one dimensional. Poorly written.

The mixture of poorly written characters + sloppy execution + average acting by all actors + no concrete story = just does not give me a 'take this show seriously' vibe. Just a time pass after office if I am interested that too.

Sigh.. i was going to eat a chocolate pastry when Nav dies😭😭

umawanderer thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: verve

Ngl after reading Uma's post I'd the hopes of gettin a popcorn or atleast a light fun thread 😆... But jab tak reply post kiya tab tak yha bhi serious discussions start ho gaye 😒

Sanju don't worry..

No one takes me seriously here🤪🤣🤡

Get your popcorn..

Even better let's theories what ak was going to do after getting out of the car based on the 5 sec clip which Sejal posted.

Sejal gave a nice one like flirting with goons..

@Devilhere gave option of puncturing the tyres.

So I'll start with mine:

She was going to sing and lull them to sleep like Jigglypuff..

Edited by umawanderer - 1 years ago
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Sanju don't worry..

No one takes me seriously here🤪🤣🤡

Get your popcorn..

Even better let's theories what ak was going to do after getting out of the car based on the 5 sec clip which Sejal posted.

Sejal gave a nice one like flirting with goons..

@Devilhere gave option of puncturing the tyres.

So I'll start with mine:

She was going to sing and lull them to sleep like Jigglypuff..

Uma at this time only my course theories are going round in my head.. my brain is suffering from cramming too much of the syllabus in short span of time 😅

Coming to this show, I want to write so much but phir ichha nhi karti.. I feel jis show ko uske writers/ directors/ cvs seriously nhi lete uske peeche mai kyu mathapachhi karu 🤣

PS I was about to write more but realized goin any further with my thoughts & this post will be moved someplace else 😆 So abhi ke liye itna hi

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/storyme-christine-ok-bye-bye-gif-25711456

chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I don't know... When I saw it.. I really did not feel that Neil was going to fight.

Maybe I interpreted that scene as she getting out of the car but still not fighting but just to do something.

For example:

Maybe to go near the truck stealthy and get her mobile inside the truck so that they can get live location even if the goons fled before the police arrive.

And it is not like she said, "Main jaake ladke aati hoon ". So I don't exactly feel she wanted to go for a fist fight sort of situation.

I did not watch the episode today.. it was long back. But I think even Neil did not say, "Bhabhi main unse ladtha hoon..."

He said something on the lines of, "I'll do something stay here."

So how did Ak know that he was going to go for a fight?

Maybe I am not just that smart..

Baki saare points ek taraf but do you really think AK is that smart 🧐

Thanks for tagging....❤️

OMG...itna detailed....bahut patience hai aapme...😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Right?... I could never take this show seriously because of how clunky the story telling is.

The characters are just mere card board cut outs.

Yes, I do like Nav and Abhir bond.. for the concept. I love the non-biological father son relationship. But to be honest Nav is not much different.. all the characters feel one dimensional. Poorly written.

The mixture of poorly written characters + sloppy execution + average acting by all actors + no concrete story = just does not give me a 'take this show seriously' vibe. Just a time pass after office if I am interested that too.

Sigh.. i was going to eat a chocolate pastry when Nav dies😭😭

Me too..I ff akshu abhinav scenes , although I like his character very much and js has also improved a lot..but still it's very much like "we know what you're talking about" so whats the point of watching it again and again. Goenka family dynamics is still better than this ...and bh mei toh mast chillam Chilli hoti hai 24×7, so I don't miss it..something wrong with me

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Yes.

BP and Akshara's call only had the part where Akshara informs him about girls and asks him to send the help and he replied "Ha kar raha hu" then we see Akshara trying to go out of the car scene

Akshara told Neil that police will be there in 15-20 minutes

Akshara acted all panicked...we need to do something..she started getting out of car so impulsive and panicked ..Neil put a lock to stop her from getting out . It's very open ended what she was trying to do getting out of car..they didnt even discuss any plan that what they are going to do even if they thought they could stop goons by themselves who were doing human trafficking. Would have weapons..they were unarmed..had no training at all to deal with them .they didn't think through...she didn't say go out and fight .. directly but she didn't stop him. Either..for God sake they didn't even discuss any plan per se if they were going to do something heroically stupid. it's very hard to say how much any of them were responsible ..what lead to what ..but it all depends on whose view point you are watching show with..as a neutral viewer ..it was stupid reckless ...no logical thought given..both of them could have at basic talked with each other or bade papa or someone on WHAT can be possibly done...a lot of damage got done to EVERYONE involved..not ONLY Akshara..she was brutally handled on white day yes..but she still hasn't said . Kash humne us din logically kam Kiya hota .Neil wouldn't be dead ..if she thinks it even to herself that would be sufficient..that's the basic

umawanderer thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Baki saare points ek taraf but do you really think AK is that smart 🧐

Who knows 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She is the FL of ITV series... She will have the power of mighty plot armour 😉😂

But all I am saying I don't want to judge her because she is stupid... Maybe she might have done something smart or more stupider than what Neil did... It is just a 5 sec thing... Which I don't want to think much about...

She wanted to go out of the car... Why she wanted to go? No one knows 🤷‍♀️

Neil doesn't know

I didn't know

Most probably even she didn't know herself..

So I am not going to assume anything when it is not clearly stated...

And besides if she knew Neil was going to fight..

Would she say "sambhal ke jaana" 🙄🙄

Her lines and her relatively calm about Neil getting out... Doesn't make me feel that she knew about Neil's fist fight 💪💪✊👊🤛🤜

umawanderer thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: India_TV

Thanks for tagging....❤️

OMG...itna detailed....bahut patience hai aapme...😂

Nope it is not my patience... It is just my irritation...😂😂😂

This episode was/is so hyped and I expected way too much out of it.. but nope it did not deliver.

It was a lazy,botched and jumbled execution of a major death track