Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ? - Page 5

Poll

Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Akshara faced a difficult situation when it came to revealing the whole truth to Abhir, as he had already overheard part of their conversations. Given her tough history with Abhimanyu, it was understandable that she needed some time to carefully consider the impact on Abhir's well-being. Moreover, her concern for her husband, Abhinav, who has been a loving father figure to Abhir, justified her approach of ensuring emotional stability and taking things slow. Thus, when she expressed the need for time to Abhimanyu, it was a reflection of her thoughtful consideration.

It is important to clarify that Akshara did not have any intentions to harm Neil. She acted out of genuine emotions and good intentions, even if there may have been some impulsiveness involved. She loved Neil like her own brother, and she never intentionally caused his demise. Consequently, it is deeply unfair for her to face rash treatment and harsh accusations, regardless of the circumstances. Abhimanyu's actions of abruptly showing her the door, without giving her a chance to share her side of the story, reflect a significant mistake on his part, rather than a minor oversight.

Additionally, Abhimanyu accused Akshara of various things, including being responsible for her own past issues. Instead of being by her side during her most challenging and vulnerable moments as a husband, he chose to abandon her. From the moment Akshara left Birla House and embarked on a new life, she owed him nothing. In my opinion, considering the circumstances, she deserved support rather than blame.All these are my personal thoughts and viewpoints.

Edited by Sukriti4u - 10 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sukriti4u

Akshara faced a difficult situation when it came to revealing the whole truth to Abhir, as he had already overheard part of their conversations. Given her tough history with Abhimanyu, it was understandable that she needed some time to carefully consider the impact on Abhir's mental well-being. Moreover, her concern for her husband, Abhinav, who has been a loving father figure to Abhir, justified her approach of ensuring emotional stability and taking things slow. Thus, when she expressed the need for time to Abhimanyu, it was a reflection of her thoughtful consideration.

It is important to clarify that Akshara did not have any intentions to harm Neil. She acted out of genuine emotions and good intentions, even if there may have been some impulsiveness involved. She loved Neil like her own brother, and she never intentionally caused his demise. Consequently, it is deeply unfair for her to face rash treatment and harsh accusations, regardless of the circumstances. Abhimanyu's actions of abruptly showing her the door, without giving her a chance to share her side of the story, reflect a significant mistake on his part, rather than a minor oversight.

Additionally, Abhimanyu accused Akshara of various things, including being responsible for her own past issues. Instead of being by her side during her most challenging and vulnerable moments as a husband, he chose to abandon her. From the moment Akshara left Birla House and embarked on a new life, she owed him nothing. In my opinion, considering the circumstances, she deserved support rather than blame.All these are my personal thoughts and viewpoints.

Your thoughts on mental health is on point but are only biased towards Akshara. 

So it's no use to continue this conversation. 

The scenarios you are presenting happened 8 months back in real time and more than 6+ years in show. 

As per Akshara she is happy, healed and moved on so her behaviour isn't justified at all. 

I have so many points to counter you but I will just end the conversation here. Maybe some other day I will 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

I'm sorry sukriti, I understand that you support Akshara. 

But if you are referring to the pain and trauma, then you should see the pain from both sides. 

Both were equally hurt, agree that whatever abhi did was horrible, but that doesn't nullify the trauma and pain he was going through!!!

Also, nobody here is justifying Abhi's action on WD, but whatever Akshara did after WD cannot be justified too as she did everything purposely. She herself wanted to inform abhi about the child, so the point you made about toxic tendencies doesn't come into picture. If that is what she had thought, she would ve never called abhi in the first place. Her anger is that "he didn't listen to her when she wanted to tell him, so now she doesn't want to tell him even if he wants to know". This was her exact dialogue in Kasauli. 

I understand that you have a different perspective and I respect that but my opinion is different.

While Abhimanyu may have gone through his own pain and struggles, it is necessary to acknowledge that Akshara also endured significant turmoil and pain. Her decision to withhold the truth about the child was not solely based on anger or spite but rather stemmed from a complex mix of emotions and circumstances she had gone through as Abhimanyu’s ex wife.

Akshara initially wanted to inform Abhimanyu about the child, as demonstrated by her attempt to reach out to him. However, due to the circumstances and the lack of receptiveness from Abhi, she faced challenges in disclosing the truth. Her feelings of hurt and frustration played a role in her decision-making process.

The dialogue you mentioned from Kasauli reflects Akshara's emotional state at that moment, where she expressed her frustration and disappointment that Abhi didn't listen to her when she initially wanted to tell him.

Sukriti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Your thoughts on mental health is on point but are only biased towards Akshara. 

So it's no use to continue this conversation. 

The scenarios you are presenting happened 8 months back in real time and more than 6+ years in show. 

As per Akshara she is happy, healed and moved on so her behaviour isn't justified at all. 

I have so many points to counter you but I will just end the conversation here. Maybe some other day I will 

I respect your perspective, but I think that past experiences can still have an impact on an individual's present decisions,behavior and emotions. While Akshara may have moved on and found happiness, it doesn't necessarily mean that her previous experiences and pain should be disregarded completely.

I respect your decision to end the conversation here. If you ever feel like continuing the discussion in the future, I'm open to hearing your points. Have a great day!

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I respect your perspective, but I think that past experiences can still have an impact on an individual's present decisions,behavior and emotions. While Akshara may have moved on and found happiness, it doesn't necessarily mean that her previous experiences and pain should be disregarded completely.

I respect your decision to end the conversation here. If you ever feel like continuing the discussion in the future, I'm open to hearing your points. Have a great day!

Sure Some other day for sure. Too tired today tbh. 

Just wanted to say one thing that I am not disregarding her pain and hurt. I still want an open conversation between Abhira. I believe that might give them both closure and a better perspective on where they both went wrong. 

I am just not ready to disregard Abhimanyu's pain either. His letting his anger win one day doesn't define his whole being is what I mean. 

You too have a great day ahead it's a night for me☺️

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sorry for jumping in; I think @firewings_diya has already covered everything. Just wanted to add that Abhi is also human. Ak's countless mistakes have been forgiven cause they happened under duress of some kind or the other. And when I say mistakes, I mean where she has hurt someone she loved, mostly Abhi. But basically, none of Abhi's actions get the same benefit of doubt. It is shown clearly to us that his mental state wasn't good. Still, people out here and in the yrkkh universe, expected him to be the mature one, expected him to take care of everything, and expected him to make the right decisions. 

After the first leap already, Abhi's mental health was bad. He was popping anxiety pills and sleep medication like nobody's business. In contrast, Ak's mental health wasn't shown to suffer much cause for her; she expected Abhi to forgive her. She expected things to go back to normal after the leap. Immediately after that, the pregnancy drama started. Did he have any time to recover or even get back to normal? If you see those episodes, he still looks stressed and overburdened. Finally, the white day happened, and it was terrible for everyone. But the expectations were still only from Abhi. Manjari blamed Abhi cause he was supposed to protect Neil. Abhi blamed himself for not being able to protect his family. The blames were going every which way. But Abhi was accepting all of that and just wanted to keep people stable. That's all he was focused on. He even tried to keep Ak stable, but she refused to listen. 

Here is the thing, the responsibilities on Abhi have been insane from the beginning. He is expected to take care of everyone and do right by everyone. At that point, his guilt was overwhelming, and the fact that it was all connected to Ak made things worse. He blamed her, and he also blamed himself. She left and still hasn't taken any responsibility for Neil's death, but he is still taking the responsibility, still paying the price. You see that every time he touches his arm. 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Diya

You should have a fourth option : Viewers 😆

All these faltu drama is happening because of audience and especially TRP giving viewers. If Trp doesn't come, writers would have not giving so much length to the boat character, we would have had Abhira reunion or even now if TRPs drop the leads would be cliffed and show either bandh hojayega or Gen 4.  

So, i will say you add the 4th one 🤣 i will vote 

Viji 

Sukriti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

He tried initially to pacify her. He asked her to take rest even gave responsibility of her to swarna to take care as he knew the situation outside is very bad. 

But akshu went to the place of funeral where manjari fell ill as arohi started blaming her. That's when his broke down. 

As akshu broke her first promise already i.e taking care of herself. Then again she did not felt it's necessary to listen to him. 

That's when he realized she never realizes her mistakes. She just takes decisions impulsively. His way of doing it is wrong but akshara has done mistakes so if a man wants to divorce his wife inorder to protect his family then it's not completely wrong too. But he still went to find her in gh but goenkas lied to him.

Yes we may not agree 😄 have a great day!

Akshara can't be blamed for wanting to attend Neil's funeral and see him one last time. She was emotionally overwhelmed and it was a natural response.

Additionally, Akshara sought medical attention for physical distress, which was an important step in taking care of herself. Her subsequent emotional decision, though somewhat impulsive, was made with good intentions. She couldn't have anticipated the challenges she would face.

Separating from a wife and showing her the door while she is in a vulnerable emotional and physical state cannot be justified.

These were my personal thoughts and opinions.Appreciate the opportunity to discuss this, even if we may not agree. Thank you, and have a great day!

Sukriti4u thumbnail

I understand that you have a different perspective, but I respectfully disagree. Akshara forgave Abhimanyu's countless mistakes and impulsive behavior multiple times. She too experienced vulnerabilities and challenges, both emotionally and physically, just like Abhimanyu did. However, I believe that Akshara faced greater difficulties than Abhimanyu. It is perfectly acceptable to have different opinions and disagreements. I had already written my opinions in the previous posts. So, I appreciate the conversation, and for now, I will conclude my discussion on this topic. Thank you.

Edited by Sukriti4u - 10 months ago
PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Akshara can't be blamed for wanting to attend Neil's funeral and see him one last time. She was emotionally overwhelmed and it was a natural response.

Additionally, Akshara sought medical attention for physical distress, which was an important step in taking care of herself. Her subsequent emotional decision, though somewhat impulsive, was made with good intentions. She couldn't have anticipated the challenges she would face.

Separating from a wife and showing her the door while she is in a vulnerable emotional and physical state cannot be justified.

These were my personal thoughts and opinions.Appreciate the opportunity to discuss this, even if we may not agree. Thank you, and have a great day!

I understand that you support Akshara. But why should her emotional turmoil get precedence over others? I am not saying that others were right in blaming her - yes they were wrong. But in that situation when everyone is grieving- no one is in the right mind to process information- if you find that your presence is making things harder for people - the wise thing to do is withdraw rather than proving your point/innocence! And this is a major flaw with Akshara - she has no discretion when to speak and when to stay silent! Right things when said at the wrong time - sometimes no longer remain right. Akshara and Manjiri both are mothers - that day Akshara failed to acknowledge the pain Manjiri was in and give her space. Today Manjiri is failing to see the pain she is causing Akshara. Abhimanyu did wrong Akshara then - but I do agree with all the points others have put across regarding his mental and emotional state. Also, disagree that Akshara did everything to hide Abhir with good intentions - two dialogues from first Kasauli track - “I wish I told him, why couldn’t I!” - this after seeing Abhimanyu for the first time since leap. Second when Abhimanyu leaves from Kasauli- “he didn’t listen to me before so now I won’t tell him even if he wants to know!”. So in her own twisted way she was taking revenge or punishing him! It was not done keeping Abhir’s interests in mind.