Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ? - Page 2

Poll

Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyothi001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

I feel Akshara is responsible bcoz the day she made fatherji Abhirs misery has started he was in the web of lies and fake family, today Abhir is emotionally struggling bcoz of her kaand but still she hasn't open her eyes

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Imho Abhimanyu! 

For going all haqq on khoon ka rishta ignoring his son's own happiness.

The only mistake Akshara and Abhinav made was failing to find any better doctor for Abhir's surgery. 

When Abhir would have reached right age when he could handle harsh realities of the life would have been better time to bring this truth. Whatever happened at this point is all because of Abhimanyu and his zidd... 

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Imho Abhimanyu! 

For going all haqq on khoon ka rishta ignoring his son's own happiness.

The only mistake Akshara and Abhinav made was failing to find any better doctor for Abhir's surgery. 

When Abhir would have reached right age when he could handle harsh realities of the life would have been better time to bring this truth. Whatever happened at this point is all because of Abhimanyu and his zidd... 

But why does he not have haq on his child he never even denied any haq Navra had he's even trying to sort out whatever anger Abhir has towards Navra

Why should he wait for Abhir to be right age for that matter what's the right age , I'm an adult and would be heartbroken to hear something like this

What's his zidd to provide for his child and be a part of his life

There r way better methods to establish a happy family outside of ur toxic previous relationship than changing BC people do that everyday

Divorced people have shared custody all the time they don't wait out 15-20 years ki abhi we'll tell about ur dad

Edited by DevilHere - 10 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: DevilHere

But why does he not have haq on his child he never even denied any haq Navra had he's even trying to sort out whatever anger Abhir has towards Navra

Why should he wait for Abhir to be right age for that matter what's the right age , I'm an adult and would be heartbroken to hear something like this

What's his zidd to provide for his child and be a part of his life

There r way better methods to establish a happy family outside of ur toxic previous relationship than changing BC people do that everyday

Divorced people have shared custody all the time they don't wait out 15-20 years ki abhi we'll tell about ur dad

Because Abhir was happy in his family! 

If a person is miserable, I can understand that there may never be right time... But when a kid is happy, why would you do that to him? 

Abhimanyu wanting his haq is like zidd and extremely inconsiderate towards child's emotion. 

As an adult when you know the truth you are rather more capable of handling the truth than pushing him off the limits. Abhimanyu has officially robbed the child (he claims to love) of a beautiful childhood every child deserves. Abd all that so that he can be happy. That's quite selfish. Akshara knew this side of Abhimanyu and his capabilities of ruining a child's life the way he did to her and hence was against the idea of telling the truth. Baaki, initially it used to piss me off too as to why hide it? If you know you weren't wrong, why hide the truth but I think now I see where she came from. 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Akshara.

She should have informed the family & Abhimanyu since the start. 

Maybe when Abhir was born instead of creating a house of cards jiska foundation is a lie. 

Abhinav k saath aati bolti i don't want to live with AbhiM but bacha hai and court us time Akshara ko full custody bhi de deta.  

Abhir ki identity bhi jhoothi nahi hoti itni issues hi nahi hote

Akshara's tendency to run instead of facing situations is why AbhiM suffered, is why Abhir is suffering and Nav will too ðŸ˜­

DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Because Abhir was happy in his family! 

If a person is miserable, I can understand that there may never be right time... But when a kid is happy, why would you do that to him? 

Abhimanyu wanting his haq is like zidd and extremely inconsiderate towards child's emotion. 

As an adult when you know the truth you are rather more capable of handling the truth than pushing him off the limits. Abhimanyu has officially robbed the child (he claims to love) of a beautiful childhood every child deserves. Abd all that so that he can be happy. That's quite selfish. Akshara knew this side of Abhimanyu and his capabilities of ruining a child's life the way he did to her and hence was against the idea of telling the truth. Baaki, initially it used to piss me off too as to why hide it? If you know you weren't wrong, why hide the truth but I think now I see where she came from. 

Because it's Abhir truth that his father and mother divorced and every father and every mother has a right to be a part of the child life

Removing a parent existence from the child life and then saying ohh but he's happy now so don't you expect to be part of his life is so unfair

What do AbhiM do with the information forget he has a child

What officially robbed him of his childhood, did the fact that his parents consider him a burden not one of them , have you never seen better ways to explain children such things even on ITV for that matter

Ak knew this side of AbhiM that he would want to be a part of a child life 

Okayy

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

We can not say if kid is happy a kid do not deserve to know who is real parents. There are literally so many ppl who are involved in child trafficking and who sell childrens. The adoptive parents may love the child but his real parents deserves to know about the kid and has every right to claim their kid back. 

Note : i am not saying akshnav are kidnappers it's just an example. Akshara has raised the kid with abhinav but abhimanyu deserved and has every right to know about the kid as it's his khoon. He is the father of the kid. Divorce does not mean he dislikes his kid. Akshara was the manipulator and dumb character who played major role in replacing abhim from Abhir's life. If she really wanted she could have openly confessed to abhir that you have a father. And abhinav is ur adopted father. 

But she purposefully made her kid swallow truth pill. Even risked her kids happiness multiple times. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Akshu is leading ðŸ¥³

paaraj0 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All three of them are at fault. But Akshnav more than anything. They should have told him how if they take him away, court would snatch their rights with him to visit. Also the real reason why they lost custody and the fact that they would try again. Rather than calling the poor kid a financial burden. 🙄Living with AbhiM wasn't nearly as messy for the poor kid to deal with the fact that his mother called him a financial burden. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: paaraj0

All three of them are at fault. But Akshnav more than anything. They should have told him how if they take him away, court would snatch their rights with him to visit. Also the real reason why they lost custody and the fact that they would try again. Rather than calling the poor kid a financial burden. 🙄Living with AbhiM wasn't nearly as messy for the poor kid to deal with the fact that his mother called him a financial burden. 

agree. The reason why i feel akshu has more shares in this is because she knew everyone. She knows how to make others understand. 

She knows bp 

She knows manjari

She knows abhi 

She knows abhir and abhinav too.