Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ? - Page 4

Poll

Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: paaraj0

Yea but the fact is that Akshara traumatised her child by not telling him the truth. I am not saying Akshara is unjustified in her distrust of AbhiM as a parent. I am not even trying to say AbhiM is right - in my opinion, his actions reflect immaturity. 

What I am trying to say is that Akshara hasn't been very much mature either, when the truth came out to AbhiM at least then she should have told Abhir after his operation was done. But nope, she made excuses and delayed it till the custody result came out. 

Now all of a sudden, the kid is forced to accept the man he saw as an uncle became his father who had left his mother, being forced to live with him by law all because his mom didn't have the guts to tell him the truth and bring him to court. If she bought told Abhir the truth, and he still wanted to live with Akshnav and AbhiM knew that. From what I know about his current character, AbhiM would have tried to stop the custody case in that case. In that case, Akshnav and AbhiM would have shared custody - the ideal scenario. 

The worst part is that Akshnav chose to write another traumatising lie by telling Abhir that he is a financial burden who limited their dreams. Imagine how the poor empathetic kid feels? I imagine pretty shitty. ik this has noble intentions, but manipulating your child by lying to him for years is wrong, would inevitably result in long term childhood trauma. Look at the kid's face in the show right now! He can't even say his true feelings to anybody anymore! He doesn't really trust any adult around him anymore, which is frankly just sad.

i agree. Both abhira were wrong. But akshu being mother failed miserably as per me.as she kept abhinav's insecurity on top of kid's well being. 

Court jaana she could have easily avoided.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

It's simple but complicated because Mrs. Sharma wants to sail in two boats....

She wants to take revenge from Abhimaniyu

and She wants abhimaniyu to be father of their son also..so she can use him when needed - financially and health care wise 

Real vamp πŸ˜†

For revenge and hurting Abhimaniyu, she is using Sharma πŸ€ͺ

I want to see her reaction if Sharma asks her for their own blood child πŸ˜Ž 

She wants to give Abhimaniyu third chair only...She wants Abhimaniyu to leave his family and live with her and Abhir ....And Abhimaniyu is not doing that 

In her zidd and revenge, she is destroying her son childhood...

Abhimaniyu asked her to tell Abhir the truth and let share ...but madam had no intention...

Mrs sharma is busy in pacifying πŸ˜„ i am more curious about nav. Kya nav ko koi responsible nahi samjtha hai as he was the one of the parent. Bacche ke liye kuch bhi karne wala πŸ˜‚ i guess no one has any expectations from him πŸ˜‚ as ppl has expectations only from akshu and abhi 😁

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Mrs sharma is busy in pacifying πŸ˜„ i am more curious about nav. Kya nav ko koi responsible nahi samjtha hai as he was the one of the parent. Bacche ke liye kuch bhi karne wala πŸ˜‚ i guess no one has any expectations from him πŸ˜‚ as ppl has expectations only from akshu and abhi 😁

Kaun Sharmaji...

usko kya bhav dena jab bachcha hi uska nahi hai....biwi bhi last minute flip maregi.it's the matter of time being only...

Ak kept him only for making Abhir sleep, getting him ready for school, draw fake abs and tell him meaningless jokes....

Otherwise she would have already given him their blood child by now...

Ak deal was only fatherji...

It's for outside world, especially in front of maata and Abhi - Ak specifies he is her husband to take revenge and hurt them...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Kaun Sharmaji...

usko kya bhav dena jab bachcha hi uska nahi hai....biwi bhi last minute flip maregi.it's the matter of time being only...

Ak kept him only for making Abhir sleep, getting him ready for school, draw fake abs and tell him meaningless jokes....

Otherwise she would have already given him their blood child by now...

Ak deal was only fatherji...

It's for outside world, especially in front of maata and Abhi - Ak specifies he is her husband to take revenge and hurt them...

ab iss comment ka anjaam kya hoga ye nahi patha πŸ˜„ but even i sometimes feel ak is again lying for abhinav, abhir and arohi πŸ˜„ but jab thak woh mrs sharma ke roop se bahar nahi aathi i will hate her πŸ˜‚ 

DiamondLife thumbnail

ab iss comment ka anjaam kya hoga ye nahi patha πŸ˜„ but even i sometimes feel ak is again lying for abhinav, abhir and arohi πŸ˜„ but jab thak woh mrs sharma ke roop se bahar nahi aathi i will hate her πŸ˜‚ 

Ak usi layak hai πŸ˜† 

Respect respect karke khud respect Kho di as a mother as wife 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ak usi layak hai πŸ˜† 

Respect respect karke khud respect Kho di as a mother as wife 

i agree. Our akshu was so cute and confident. Zindagi main kuch karna chahthi thi. Charity hospital bhi join kiya ab dekho na goals hai na ambition πŸ˜† 

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I respect your opinion. Abhi never rejected his kids. He was not even aware that kid is alive. He was going through trauma equally as his mom was hospitalized, neil was dead and his kids were dead too. He only told her in that tone as akshu was just constantly saying 

" hamare beech main bachaa(remaining) hai" 

Then when abhi called her back abhinav diverted it by saying main mr india. Kisi ke bhi ghar main maut huyi ho toh woh aise calls ko daant kar hi raktha hai. 

If i am not wrong abhi was aware that akshu was living with her friend as goenkas informed him. To he was not aware of the kid. 

I respectfully disagree. Although Abhimanyu may have experienced the loss of his brother and his mother's hospitalization, I believe that these circumstances do not justify his rash behavior towards his wife, who was already coping with significant trauma and pain. Instead of providing support during her difficult times, he chose to engage in destructive actions and further traumatized a vulnerable woman. As a medical professional and an educated individual, I expected him to demonstrate greater maturity and empathy. Therefore, I find it difficult to justify his behavior towards her in any way.

I also find it perplexing that the act of not informing her ex about her current life or the kid, especially considering his toxic tendencies like throwing things around,anger outbursts,accusations and his refusal to listen to Akshara's side of the story, seemed problematic. In my opinion, after such behavior, she owed him nothing. It is disheartening to witness her sometimes being blamed for his angry behavior and attitude. This is just my perspective, and I understand that we may disagree, and that's perfectly fine.

Edited by Sukriti4u - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sukriti4u

I respectfully disagree. Although Abhimanyu may have experienced the loss of his brother and his mother's hospitalization, I believe that these circumstances do not justify his rash behavior towards his wife, who was already coping with significant trauma and pain. Instead of providing support during her difficult times, he chose to engage in destructive actions and further traumatized a vulnerable woman. As a medical professional and an educated individual, I expected him to demonstrate greater maturity and empathy. Therefore, I find it difficult to justify his behavior towards her in any way.

I also find it perplexing that the act of not informing her ex about her current life or the kid, especially considering his toxic tendencies like throwing things around,anger outbursts,accusations and his refusal to listen to Akshara's side of the story, seemed problematic. In my opinion, after such behavior, she owed him nothing. It is disheartening to witness her sometimes being blamed for his angry behavior and attitude. This is just my perspective, and I understand that we may disagree, and that's perfectly fine.

He tried initially to pacify her. He asked her to take rest even gave responsibility of her to swarna to take care as he knew the situation outside is very bad. 

But akshu went to the place of funeral where manjari fell ill as arohi started blaming her. That's when his broke down. 

As akshu broke her first promise already i.e taking care of herself. Then again she did not felt it's necessary to listen to him. 

That's when he realized she never realizes her mistakes. She just takes decisions impulsively. His way of doing it is wrong but akshara has done mistakes so if a man wants to divorce his wife inorder to protect his family then it's not completely wrong too. But he still went to find her in gh but goenkas lied to him.

Yes we may not agree πŸ˜„ have a great day!

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

@bold see by this point even Akshara's behaviour now isn't justified. I would have find your point correct till the time Abhi and Abhir were unaware. 

But Abhir got to know half truth phir bhi she continues that. Now he knows the truth still she is behaving rudely. 

Whatever happened 6 year ago was a two way street where I agree Abhimanyu was at extreme end but we can't deny that Akshara has a role in it. 

It's not like he came and started doing all that just coz his brother died. It was coz she played a role in the dead of his brother and yet continuously said meri baat suno meri galti nahi thi. 

Still yes his behaviour wasn't justified and that's what he accepts. His anger lost him his wife, 6 years of Abhir's life. 

But things can be better now. Things could have been explained better to Abhir. 

The problem is Akshara very stubbornly wanted everyone around her including Abhimanyu and Abhir say ONLY abhinav is Abhir's father. Which is factually and morally wrong.

I would have supported her if AbhiM was like this that I am onlt father and she have to fight for Abhinav's role but that's not the case.

Abhimanyu is a human he did a mistake and paid for it.

Akshara too has made many many mistakes but she never paused and introspect. 

One should learn from their mistakes. 

Edited by chaipaani - 10 months ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I'm sorry sukriti, I understand that you support Akshara. 

But if you are referring to the pain and trauma, then you should see the pain from both sides. 

Both were equally hurt, agree that whatever abhi did was horrible, but that doesn't nullify the trauma and pain he was going through!!!

Also, nobody here is justifying Abhi's action on WD, but whatever Akshara did after WD cannot be justified too as she did everything purposely. She herself wanted to inform abhi about the child, so the point you made about toxic tendencies doesn't come into picture. If that is what she had thought, she would ve never called abhi in the first place. Her anger is that "he didn't listen to her when she wanted to tell him, so now she doesn't want to tell him even if he wants to know". This was her exact dialogue in Kasauli.