Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ? - Page 3

Poll

Who is responsible for abhir's miseries ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siasia2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 10 months ago

I agree if Abhir knew the truth but is still happy with the sharma family is one thing. His happiness was based on lies. No one knows what he would have felt if he knew the truth. We saw how he was once he got yo know. He wanted to know the truth. He was skeptical about Nav also. His whole view of things would have been different. 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Because Abhir was happy in his family! 

If a person is miserable, I can understand that there may never be right time... But when a kid is happy, why would you do that to him? 

Abhimanyu wanting his haq is like zidd and extremely inconsiderate towards child's emotion. 

As an adult when you know the truth you are rather more capable of handling the truth than pushing him off the limits. Abhimanyu has officially robbed the child (he claims to love) of a beautiful childhood every child deserves. Abd all that so that he can be happy. That's quite selfish. Akshara knew this side of Abhimanyu and his capabilities of ruining a child's life the way he did to her and hence was against the idea of telling the truth. Baaki, initially it used to piss me off too as to why hide it? If you know you weren't wrong, why hide the truth but I think now I see where she came from. 

See I don't agree with @bold it's an assumption. 

a) Abhir is more sad than how Akshnav made him feel like a burden. So they robbed him of the loving memories. Nav explained him better today plus Abhimanyu's story. As i have said before it could have done in a better way.

b) bold- As i said assumption coz what if Abhir gets attached and adjusted with AbhiM in time say month or two it's just 2-3 days abi so soon to say anything.

What if AbhiM marry again and Abhir love his second mummy too. Anything is possible. 

paaraj0 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Despite my controversial thoughts of AbhiM and his character. I do agree with what you stated in part a. Akshnav were the ones who are causing Abhir pain currently at the moment more than anything else. They traumatised the poor kid by lying. 

Part b. is sorta true (not the statement about Abhir accepting a second mother), but yes Abhir will accept AbhiM eventually. The kid has shown love for him since the Udaipur Surgery track. The kid is not able to love him as a father right now due to how the kid was forced to develop a bond rather than develop it with him. But yes, if AbhiM gets KM to a mental asylum he might be able to develop it and finally have a peaceful life. But who knows when it will happen.   

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Akshara was mindful of Abhinav's emotions, recognizing his role as Abhir's father figure for the past six years, and thus aimed to reveal the truth gently. She sought more time from Abhimanyu but didn't imply it would take forever. She promised that she would soon disclose the truth to both Abhinav and Abhir, simply awaiting the right moment to avoid emotional upheaval.

Abhinav found himself in a state of confusion and bewilderment due to his deep connection with the child. The multitude of events unfolding simultaneously was emotionally draining for the pair. They sought a stable, safe environment for Abhir's upbringing, something the Birla house failed to provide due to its unhealthy atmosphere, where emotional outbursts were commonplace.

Turning to Abhimanyu, he resurfaced abruptly after a six-year hiatus, having previously declined to discuss the baby or to hear Akshara’s side of the story. His seeming disinterest might have been a result of his inherently impulsive and angry nature. However, he then permitted his mother to make the decision to take away Abhir from a harmonious family setting. Neither Manjari nor Abhimanyu appeared to consider Abhir's wishes or happiness. Consequently, I believe Abhimanyu to be the responsible for Abhir's current unhappy situation.

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: paaraj0

Despite my controversial thoughts of AbhiM and his character. I do agree with what you stated in part a. Akshnav were the ones who are causing Abhir pain currently at the moment more than anything else. They traumatised the poor kid by lying. 

Part b. is sorta true (not the statement about Abhir accepting a second mother), but yes Abhir will accept AbhiM eventually. The kid has shown love for him since the Udaipur Surgery track. The kid is not able to love him as a father right now due to how the kid was forced to develop a bond rather than develop it with him. But yes, if AbhiM gets KM to a mental asylum he might be able to develop it and finally have a peaceful life. But who knows when it will happen.   

Yes i agree manjari gets into hyper mode quite easily. 

On a lighter note: 

But meri my dear manjari ko asylum mat bhejo please 🥺

Mere baare mein socho 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting…forum also thinks it is akshara….

paaraj0 thumbnail

Yea but the fact is that Akshara traumatised her child by not telling him the truth. I am not saying Akshara is unjustified in her distrust of AbhiM as a parent. I am not even trying to say AbhiM is right - in my opinion, his actions reflect immaturity. 

What I am trying to say is that Akshara hasn't been very much mature either, when the truth came out to AbhiM at least then she should have told Abhir after his operation was done. But nope, she made excuses and delayed it till the custody result came out. 

Now all of a sudden, the kid is forced to accept the man he saw as an uncle became his father who had left his mother, being forced to live with him by law all because his mom didn't have the guts to tell him the truth and bring him to court. If she bought told Abhir the truth, and he still wanted to live with Akshnav and AbhiM knew that. From what I know about his current character, AbhiM would have tried to stop the custody case in that case. In that case, Akshnav and AbhiM would have shared custody - the ideal scenario. 

The worst part is that Akshnav chose to write another traumatising lie by telling Abhir that he is a financial burden who limited their dreams. Imagine how the poor empathetic kid feels? I imagine pretty shitty. ik this has noble intentions, but manipulating your child by lying to him for years is wrong, would inevitably result in long term childhood trauma. Look at the kid's face in the show right now! He can't even say his true feelings to anybody anymore! He doesn't really trust any adult around him anymore, which is frankly just sad.

paaraj0 thumbnail

Life isn't perfect and at times you have to deal with people you rightfully hate or dislike for the sake of others. However, that doesn't give you the right to make immature decisions which will end up being detrimental towards the mental health of the poor child. Ak made the stupidest decision imho by lying to her child. Half the show post leap could have been resolved if she didn't lie to Abhir. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Akshara.

She should have informed the family & Abhimanyu since the start. 

Maybe when Abhir was born instead of creating a house of cards jiska foundation is a lie. 

Abhinav k saath aati bolti i don't want to live with AbhiM but bacha hai and court us time Akshara ko full custody bhi de deta.  

Abhir ki identity bhi jhoothi nahi hoti itni issues hi nahi hote

Akshara's tendency to run instead of facing situations is why AbhiM suffered, is why Abhir is suffering and Nav will too 😭

It's simple but complicated because Mrs. Sharma wants to sail in two boats....

She wants to take revenge from Abhimaniyu

and She wants abhimaniyu to be father of their son also..so she can use him when needed - financially and health care wise 

Real vamp 😆

For revenge and hurting Abhimaniyu, she is using Sharma 🤪

I want to see her reaction if Sharma asks her for their own blood child 😎 

She wants to give Abhimaniyu third chair only...She wants Abhimaniyu to leave his family and live with her and Abhir ....And Abhimaniyu is not doing that 

In her zidd and revenge, she is destroying her son childhood...

Abhimaniyu asked her to tell Abhir the truth and let share ...but madam had no intention...

Edited by DiamondLife - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I respect your opinion. Abhi never rejected his kids. He was not even aware that kid is alive. He was going through trauma equally as his mom was hospitalized, neil was dead and his kids were dead too. He only told her in that tone as akshu was just constantly saying 

" hamare beech main bachaa(remaining) hai" 

Then when abhi called her back abhinav diverted it by saying main mr india. Kisi ke bhi ghar main maut huyi ho toh woh aise calls ko daant kar hi raktha hai. 

If i am not wrong abhi was aware that akshu was living with her friend as goenkas informed him. To he was not aware of the kid.