Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Revutty

Abb toh lagta hein good bye bolne padenge show se . Yeh log itni jaldi kyun dikhate hein yeh ? I was expecting they will be focusing on struggles of women and children of Sonagachi. Neerja will be like a person who will work for their betterment. But itni jaldi shaadi ðŸ˜­ yeh ITV hamesha alag bolke same wahi kyun dikhate hein 

The description of the show suggests that escaping from Sonagachi is the ulterior motive of Protima and Neerja. So I think they show in future how Sonagachi tag is affecting them in present. I wonder if they show Neerja as a social worker.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Before lockdown shows have newcomers who can match the potential of experienced actors. Anjali Tatrari, Shruti Sharma, Abrar Qazi, Debattama Saha, Kaveri Priyam and Nimrit Ahluwalia are notable examples. So I used to like when shows bring newcomers. 

But after lockdown, the quality of acting really degraded. Even popular actors are forced to do bad acting owing to script and TRP.  Newbies acting are rarely impressive. Very few manage to do well.

I loved kaveri's performance in YRHPK she was amazing in that show also ziddi dil was her best 

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I read in a novel which highlighted the journey of some women of Sonagachi. One woman was saying at the age of 12 school bus driver molested her and she was severely injured. Her family tried to stand with girl giving her courage but they didn't get support from police, women cell and from the government. School authorities stopped her studies and without a choice her dad decided to kill her....He told his daughter to drink poison when his daughter was bed ridden. But a sex worker offered money to dad and took daughter with him stating that sex workers are much courageous . The little girl was then bought up at Sonagachi. They made her to understand what's their job is and give her time. She then tried to escape from there even one of the lady helped her to ran away..But her family didn't accepted her stating that she is sold...She didn't pursued education, didn't able to make an identity of herself. By the age of 18 she accepted she had to be a sex worker and started doing it ...,. What she did for the women in Sonagachi surprised me a lot. She questioned the mahila samaj when they came with cameras to shoot nights in Sonagachi. She said if you are not capable of helping us then at least don't mock our pain....She said they all are facing dangerous diseases becoming sec workers. Some times men rapes them and some times they stabs  the glass pieces of their whiskey bottles at the private parts of women's bodies . Those men ran off once they makes women pregnant. Never bothered to think about how these women will bring up the children.... How they tries to hide the harsh truth from their own children, their struggle to gave them education, and may be very few kids get a chance to escape .... But once they goes they never comes back to take their mothers ....There were women who were suffering from AIDS . The 50 plus women who were physically very weak after the long life of becoming sex workers face various contaminated diseases and didn't get treatment from hospitals. Doctors won't take care off the pregnant women when they goes hospitals.....It was Very painful to read it . 

Slandered lives was the title of that novel . 

Sshesha thumbnail

Sadly the woman association comes for support only when the news has masala. Afterall they are also similar to the media. They care only if the news has the selling value.

It's even more sad that she went back to Sonagachi as she doesn't have any options.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye kuch zyada he fast ho gaya 🤣😂

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Ye kuch zyada he fast ho gaya 🤣😂

It is from Maitree's Production house. Maitree is also ultra fast now-a-days. Maitree got pregnant and delivered a kid within one episode. That baby was kidnapped and leads separated in another two or three episodes.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Neerja turns into a girl of 20 today. I thought Neerja will remain small for 2 weeks but leap comes after one week itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xheTBRqfg-Q

OMG and shes already getting married too...im loving the fast pace😆

Revutty thumbnail

Will miss Choti Neerja ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Revutty thumbnail

Didhun kaa kuch toh plan hein