Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Episode 9 WU

Abeer is searching for some girl named Trisha. So he is not looking for Neerja.

Protima sends off Neerja in the boat. But somehow Didun caught Neerja and brought her to the brothel. She told Protima that she will decide Neerja's value tomorrow in front of her clients. 

Abeer's family come to Sonagachi to take mud for making idol.

Maybe abir bought her to rescue her and then he married her by making her Trisha so that his family won't know her truth. He probably did this so that pishima wont force him to get married as his marriage with neerja would only be a deal. She would study and he would divorce her as soon as he finds his girlfriend.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What if Abeer ki memory waapis aaye aur woh Neerja ke Sonagachi baat jaankar usse reject kare ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I fears so. Muskaan serial mein aisa hi huwa thaa.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

What if Abeer ki memory waapis aaye aur woh Neerja ke Sonagachi baat jaankar usse reject kare ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ I fears so. Muskaan serial mein aisa hi huwa thaa.

But I guess the friendship between Neerja and Abeer won't make it like Muskaan.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

He will definitely reject her as she's not his Trisha and he may get influenced by Pishimaa and babban will definitely create misunderstandings between abija. He will definitely become toxic ML.🤣

I wonder how after Marriage didun will stay relevant in the show 🙄

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Jitna Sharif dikhaya hai abir ke papa ko kahi aisa to nahi abir didun ka beta ho? 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 Usually ITV me Aisa he hota hai. Bahut zyada Shareef Banda kuch bada kaand kiye hue hota hai.🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

That's what. I think Abeer proposed Neerja and Protima told him the truth of her. Abeer decides to save her from the brothel by giving Didun money. For money, Didun accepted to let Neerja marry him.

Is this a prediction??

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Is this a prediction??

Yes, it's a prediction. In the show, it is different.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The story line seems like the Movie Khilona with Sanjeev Kumar and Mumtaz. It reminds me of the movie