Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

She's actually tamed compared to how horrible real diduns are 😭😔 do you really think real deals would wait for 20 years? 😔💔😡

Exactly. Didun is diluted. But I still couldn't understand why it is difficult to escape from the brothel apart from supervision in the brothel.

In real, its sadly worse and I've heard stories where children work to pay to the brothel in order to recover their mom.

Sshesha thumbnail

Yeah, maybe they didn't want to show a child being in such a toxic environment, maybe too heavy for audiences 

Even within these 7 episodes, there were so many disclaimers in between the episodes. If they continued it, it would lead to controversy.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She's actually tamed compared to how horrible real diduns are 😭😔 do you really think real deals would wait for 20 years? 😔💔😡

Real Didhun's are much more dangerous. In slandered lives the author shows a little girl who is been forced to do sex after getting puberty . She cried a lot and the man  who is a male with Didhun who is her right hand beats the girl with iron rods at her chest and private parts....I cried a lot reading those scenes. The author Revati A is a transgender and the author had the guts to enter inside Sonagachi to interview sex workers. She said women at those place treated her as much more human and respected her without questioning why you are a transgender. None of them addressed her as Hijra. Because they can understand her pain much better than so called educated society. That's why she thought of writing the novel. From what she heard from various women she narrated a few in novel..But 7000 women were present there and she met only 10 women. She didn't get permission to meet others. I felt immense respect on them after reading it . 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

Real Didhun's are much more dangerous. In slandered lives the author shows a little girl who is been forced to do sex after getting puberty . She cried a lot and the man  who is a male with Didhun who is her right hand beats the girl with iron rods at her chest and private parts....I cried a lot reading those scenes. The author Revati A is a transgender and the author had the guts to enter inside Sonagachi to interview sex workers. She said women at those place treated her as much more human and respected her without questioning why you are a transgender. None of them addressed her as Hijra. Because they can understand her pain much better than so called educated society. That's why she thought of writing the novel. From what she heard from various women she narrated a few in novel..But 7000 women were present there and she met only 10 women. She didn't get permission to meet others. I felt immense respect on them after reading it . 

I think I will stop watching this show, too heavy for me.😔😭

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Exactly. Didun is diluted. But I still couldn't understand why it is difficult to escape from the brothel apart from supervision in the brothel.

In real, its sadly worse and I've heard stories where children work to pay to the brothel in order to recover their mom.

Horrible just Horrible 😭😔💔

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Doesn't babban know what didun actually wants from neerja? And he still wanted her back. Is he had friend or enemy? 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Sshesha thumbnail

Doesn't babban know what didun actually wants from neerja? And he still wanted her back. Is he had friend or enemy? 

In the show, they didn't show Babban is attracted to Neerja. But his attitude seemed like that to me. Only in the coming episodes, we could see his character development.

I think he must be knowing. If he doesn't know, what is the value of Didun's promise to Protima of not letting her know about Sonagachi's darkness for 20 years if none of the kids know the darkness till then?

Sshesha thumbnail

That's what. I think Abeer proposed Neerja and Protima told him the truth of her. Abeer decides to save her from the brothel by giving Didun money. For money, Didun accepted to let Neerja marry him.

Sshesha thumbnail

Episode 9 WU

Abeer is searching for some girl named Trisha. So he is not looking for Neerja.

Protima sends off Neerja in the boat. But somehow Didun caught Neerja and brought her to the brothel. She told Protima that she will decide Neerja's value tomorrow in front of her clients. 

Abeer's family come to Sonagachi to take mud for making idol.