Neerja - A show that makes you to see the dark side of society

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

I have been waiting a lot when the form for this show will be opening. I requested twice but it's sad forum hasn't opened till now. 

After watching first episode I couldn't handle myself 😭😭😭 That's why I thought to write this.

Sonagachi - Jahan ki mitti ke bina Durga maa ki moorthi nahin banti par uss gali kee auraton ko dusri Nazar se samaj parakhte hein. Yeh woh Sonagachi hein jahan ke har niyam Didhoon banati hein. Kamya Punjabi as Didhun was a must watch. She stole the whole episode with her villainous deed. The episode made me to cry a lot seeing the struggle of Protima . The lady who begged and prayed before Maa Durga to give her a beta instead of beti. Jahan beta boch hota Hein aur beti vaadi mein khilta huwa phool, raat ki chandni jisse raat ko sone kaa adhikar nahin hein....Woh raat mein aane waale admiyon ko naach gaane se rijhati hein, yahi uski kismat hein. Didhun har uss gali kee aurat pe keemat lagati hein..Ladki paida hoke bees saal tak bina kalank se bina daag se rehti Hein. Tabh usse pata nahi kee bees saal hote  hee usse uski kismat badlegi . Usse ussi Sonagachi kee veshya maani jaayegi....Har ladki kee kismat aisi kyun hein ? Protima woh Maa hein joh apni beti ko iss gandagi se, iss badnaam gali se bachane ki koshish karti hein.... Sneha Wagh as Protima will make you to cry a lot how many times she pleaded before Didhun , she begged for her daughter it was so heart wrenching. She lied before Didhun beta huwa hein , lekin woh kadwi sach bahar aa bhi gayi....Apni beti ko aanathashram bechne ke liye woh ek shaqs ko bulati hein. Beti ko dhoodh deke Lori sunake sulane ke baad woh uss aadmi kee bag ke andar apni beti ko rakhti hein.....It was so hear breaking πŸ˜­I literally felt Sneha was crying really 😭😭😭😭😭😭 😭😭 kaise apne dil ko pathar banake kee hogi ek Maa. Kunti ki yaad aayi mujhe uss scene dekhke. Par kismat uska saath nahin de paayi. Didhun ko pata chal hi Gaya range hathon Protima ko pakdi aur uski bacchi ko uss se Cheena lee. Protima phir ladti hein toh uski beti kee keemat lagayi jaati hein... Bees saal tak Ek laakh rupaya byaaj samedh Didhun ko Deni padegi, tabhi Protima ko uski beti milegi. Strong woman in Protima agrees for it . The brave woman in her makes a condition that in these 20 years no one will tell about the real identity of Protima to Neerja. She will be remain as sacred. I cried a lot 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Sneha and Kamya both were so excellent. 

Abb dekhna yeh hein kee Neerja ko kaise bachayegi Protima. Ek Maa ko ussi ki beti ko gale lagane ke liye,uski parwarish ke liye sauda karni pad Rahi hein....Aisi kismat kisi bhi maa ko bhagwan naa de. 

Please πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί every girl should watch it . Definitely it's  worth watching....

Edited by Revutty - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail

Please watch this show..

.kaafi alag hein .

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is it like yeh teri galliyan where it will take a leap and the young child will be the FL and have a love story?

Revutty thumbnail

Theme is same but story and  way of execution is different.... Badi neerja ki entry nahi huyi hein...Uss mein time hein....Now the focus is more on Choti Neerja and her mother Protima's struggle....

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

Theme is same but story and  way of execution is different.... Badi neerja ki entry nahi huyi hein...Uss mein time hein....Now the focus is more on Choti Neerja and her mother Protima's struggle....

ill see how the story goes before I decide to watch it

I did the same with suhaaganπŸ˜†

Revutty thumbnail

I loved today's episode. Hope aage bhi accha hi ho ....

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please watch this show..

.kaafi alag hein .

It's more like regressive show and rip off to muskan i hope this show gets off air soon and bring the sequel of beintehaa instead 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I loved today's episode. Hope aage bhi accha hi ho ....

Keep me updatedπŸ€—

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Execution of the show seems good. I didn't watch Muskaan and Yeh Teri Galliyan but Neerja seems impressive but I don't have hopes after leap.

Revutty thumbnail

I haven't received watched yesterday's episode..Dekhne ke baad update likhti hun..